Forums: Travel:
The Great Outdoors

Idaho

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
cougar_09 On June 12, 2010

Challis, Idaho
#1New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 07:29:39
I haven't been many places in the world, or the US. But I have to say that I don't think there could be any place with a greater outdoors than Idaho. From the forests, to the mountains, to the valleys; This place is by far my favorite to live. Plus, you can do everything from hike, to ride an ATV, to fish and hunt. The only bad thing is that the great outdoors is far from the great city and malls lol
just_A_gurl On July 26, 2010

Deleted

Anywhere happy, California
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 07:40:18
I'm sorry, I'm sure Idaho is nice, (never been) but I think California is the state with everything. Beaches, mountains, forests, HUGE redwood forests, valleys, canyons(not like Arizona's,) desert. I do have Idaho on my list of states to visit, and I've been to and through many states. Utah and Colorado are really pretty. But it's good to be proud of where you're from :]
cougar_09 On June 12, 2010

Challis, Idaho
#3New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 07:47:02
@just_a_gurl Said

I'm sorry, I'm sure Idaho is nice, (never been) but I think California is the state with everything. Beaches, mountains, forests, HUGE redwood forests, valleys, canyons(not like Arizona's,) desert. I do have Idaho on my list of states to visit, and I've been to and through many states. Utah and Colorado are really pretty. But it's good to be proud of where you're from :]

Actually, I only recently moved here lol I'm originally from Ohio. And it was ugly in my opinion lol Of course I lived in the central part. California and Arizona are on list. When I was driving here to move here we went through Utah and I did like it. I got to see it at sunset and I loved it. But, I have personal reasons why I do not like Utah.

Deleted

#4New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 07:56:48
@cougar_09 Said

Actually, I only recently moved here lol I'm originally from Ohio. And it was ugly in my opinion lol Of course I lived in the central part. California and Arizona are on list. When I was driving here to move here we went through Utah and I did like it. I got to see it at sunset and I loved it. But, I have personal reasons why I do not like Utah.

Why cause Salt Lake City smells? Hah I like the southern part of the state better. with the beautiful canyons and gorges.
vekta On November 18, 2013

#5New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 07:59:19
@just_a_gurl Said

Ah yes...the peoples republic of California. If it's fun we can't have it. *fail*

There are some nice places in California but they're disappearing. The places my dad and even the places I used to fish don't exist anymore. They're either fenced off "private property" or totally gone. Damn Shame.
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

949 Orange County, California
#6New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 08:03:48
@vekta Said

Ah yes...the peoples republic of California. If it's fun we can't have it. *fail*

Ruck smog check fules in Cali!!
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 08:58:37
California is very expensive. Idaho is much cheaper and less developed.

I havent been to Idaho but its on my list.

Deleted

#8New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 09:06:33
I mean, we're not necessarily talking about living anywhere, just the outdoors of states. How expensive California is doesn't have much to do with the great variety of natural attractions in the state. And you may call it more developed than other states, but it's a big state. The habitable areas are developed, but there's a whole lot of wilderness and untouched land in the state
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jun 12, 2010 @ 09:12:51
yes Cali is a nice state, and as you say very big, with snow sometimes at one end and sand the other. It is certainly more diverse than idaho.

But this is not a competition.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs