I think this is super really unfair

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
ammw20 On March 05, 2022

Walla Walla, Washington
#16New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 19:23:02
@crazychica Said

So you pretty much have to keep him in your life. Sorry about that part. But congrats on the pregnancy.

thanks
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#17New Post! May 09, 2010 @ 06:32:50
@crazychica Said

My friend's girlfriend recently broke up with him and he was really upset over it. The problem is that every time he starts to feel good again she calls or texts him to ask if he's ok. It's like ffs! If you want him to feel better again then stop bloody bothering him! Every time he does it he sort of relapses. It's really not fair cos he's a great guy, fun to be around and really friendly. It's just not right to torture someone like that.

ya my brother just moved in with his ex-girlfriend and she is going around telling people that he is forcing her to move in with her and it was her idea cuz he was gonna move in with someone else and the other day he was over at her house and she had a guy over there and she was talking to him and my showed up there and i guess my brother got all mad while he was there told her that if she is going to have her boyfriends hanging around there he doesnt wanna move in there and she called my mom on the phone and was saying that she was freaking out cuz he was moving in there and that they are going to be together all the time now cuz i guess she also got a job there where he works.
and she dont get along well with people she lost her last job cuz she got into a huge fight with some lady she works with.
she is a b**** and she is just using my brother and playing games with him.
she is probably seeing someone else while he is living with her and telling the guy he is forcing her to move in with her.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs