Forums: Politics:
UK Elections & Politics

outside meddling in democracy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
excalibur On March 30, 2010

notts, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 20, 2010 @ 12:49:34
Last year the deceptively named 'Hope Not Hate' campaign, run by the trade unions and the notoriously bigoted Searchlight organisation, spent over ?400,000 on a campaign of hate and lies designed to stop us winning seats in Europe. They failed, miserably.

My 'undercover' sources have been passing me information that this year they are learning from their mistakes and are planning something far greater in scale and deviousness, again designed to stop us making another breakthrough.

The collection of criminals, anti-white racists and bigots that make up Searchlight/Hope Not Hate, are a gang of twisted, hateful liar's hell bent on wrecking the future for all our children.

Once again, with the help of American cyber campaign experts Blue State Digital, Searchlight and the Far Left are planning an enormous anti-BNP campaign on a scale never seen before!. In their latest email newsletter, they boast of over 1,000 donations to a single fundraising appeal!

1. now my question is this, forget about this being an anti-bnp campaign for just one moment, should outsiders who themselves are not entering the political election process have the right to interfere, disrupt and try to influence the outcome by attacking legitimate political parties?

2. should this type of action be tolerated/accepted, and would it be if it was used to target other political parties?

3. Does the Bnp have the right to be allowed to contest the elections in the uk, in a fair manner without the meddling of extremist fringe opponents?
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Mar 20, 2010 @ 12:52:23
Is any of your post actual information, or is it all just opinion and bias?
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#3New Post! Mar 20, 2010 @ 12:56:21
Something of the sort is about to happen in the USA,the recent Supreme Court decision changing the status of corporations to those of individuals,has opened the door to foreign corporations to influence elections in the USA.
excalibur On March 30, 2010

notts, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 20, 2010 @ 13:00:26
The outside meddling is a fact and is well publicised in many media forms including the tabloid sponsors of hope not hate, various websites and opposition publications.

The original questions posed were legitimate enough, should those not in the process be allowed to interfere in it, surely the decision of choice should be left to an individual to decide after reading all of the policies of those standing in the process, does an outside group/s have a right to try and bully, persuade and intimidate the electorate away from any particular party?

personally i feel that it is wrong, for anyone to interfere in any way with any parties campaign, stand against at the ballot box yes, smear leaflets, marches and intimidation at polling booths a definate no.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013