Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Jan 19, 2010 @ 23:21:34
@dazzler Said

You said that Blair didn't follow bush. He did. It's not a seperate subject at all. And I don't know what a strawman is so I can't deny being one.

Oh don't act like an idiot when you don't appear to be one. You know as well as I do that that statement only applied to regulating the financial markets.
dazzler On September 10, 2010

, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Jan 19, 2010 @ 23:27:35
@crazychica Said

Oh don't act like an idiot when you don't appear to be one. You know as well as I do that that statement only applied to regulating the financial markets.

I thought we'd digressed slightly from the markets

Let's leave it there.
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Jan 19, 2010 @ 23:58:32
I think people underestimate the difficulty of his job, he has to run the whole country not just a corner shop, you cant keep all the people happy all the time, i think the next election will see a differnt man representing the party but they will still lose to many mistake have been made to redeem themselfs i think.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#34New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 00:11:18
now Gordon brown, is being blamed by some for the takeover of cadburys, by US company kraft.
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

Notlongagoinaplacenotfaraway,
#35New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 00:25:36
to be honest i really don't like the man or his politics. Trying to turn this election into a class war has intensifyed my dislike, its petty and non productive.
Also he seems to have strangled the armed forces as they were about to engage in war, (according to hoon in todays chilcot enquiry)
I think he bears a lot of the responsability of todays fiscal problems, if had saved a little more during the good times then we wouldn't be plunging into the massive deficit our budget now finds itself.
I think some new labour policies worked but alot didn't and we are now paying the price- very little manufactering, the very industry that could take us out of the recession, we are have been embroiled in 2 very messy wars, we have a huge deficit, unelected europeans are taking power from our elected officals, quangos (i'm mostly talking about the one in the lakes that put a 5mph speed limit of windamere)and a unelected member of government being the 2nd most powerful man in the country (good ole manny), our civil liberities being eroded, less freedom of speech, simon cowell being alod to take over the world, reality tv.
I think we need a change

antrim, Ireland
#36New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 00:28:19
@tomysandy Said

I think we need a change

the only problem is, there's no one to change to.

David Camerons a creep (have you seen those posters of him, talk about being up your own arse lol)

and there's little chance of anyone else getting elected.
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

#37New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 00:40:00
@mark_is_god Said

the only problem is, there's no one to change to.

David Camerons a creep (have you seen those posters of him, talk about being up your own arse lol)

and there's little chance of anyone else getting elected.

unfortunally thats very true, they all seem the same.
I vote a to be invaded by the italians. I think its time for the good ole days, you know the roman times, they were dead organised and ran things really well. And who wouldn't love berlisconi as the PM.

antrim, Ireland
#38New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 00:40:41
@tomysandy Said

unfortunally thats very true, they all seem the same.
I vote a to be invaded by the italians. I think its time for the good ole days, you know the roman times, they were dead organised and ran things really well. And who wouldn't love berlisconi as the PM.

and at least our roads will be nice and straight.
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

#39New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 00:47:21
@mark_is_god Said

and at least our roads will be nice and straight.

and no strikes as everything is run by the mob. You don't want to wake up to a horses head
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#40New Post! Jan 20, 2010 @ 11:30:30
It will be madness to take him out of office this year. A change in government will mean a temporary high and then a crash lower than where we are now.

There are so many changes in motion right now, like very slow gears turning.

It would be like stopping the motion and replacing all the sizes of the gears. Everything will f*** up.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013