You know what I hate?

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...20 21 22
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#316New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 21:22:39
@boxerdc Said

I hate the elementary school next to the house that I almost bought today.. It was built improperly, and is pushing what was to be my house off it's foundation..

Now I've got to go out looking for another house that's not being crushed by a catholic educational institution.

f***ing catholics... they ruin everything.

spellchick On October 02, 2012
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#317New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 21:29:18
@boxerdc Said

I hate the elementary school next to the house that I almost bought today.. It was built improperly, and is pushing what was to be my house off it's foundation..

Now I've got to go out looking for another house that's not being crushed by a catholic educational institution.

f***ing catholics... they ruin everything.

I f***ing hate that for you. And Tim, too.

I hate this f***ing day. I just want it to be OVER already.

Calgon, take me away!
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#318New Post! Nov 05, 2009 @ 04:18:30
I hate when I wanna talk to someone and I can't.
spellchick On October 02, 2012
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#319New Post! Nov 09, 2009 @ 16:56:51
I hate it when I get the urge to take a s*** right after I've just showered. Why can't I just enjoy the clean feeling for a few minutes, body? You suck.
diomedes On March 22, 2013

Long Beach, California
#320New Post! Nov 10, 2009 @ 03:43:33
The fact that people always bring up something that happened in the past, yeah I get it I was a jerk to you 2 years ago, get over it.
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#321New Post! Nov 10, 2009 @ 11:35:46
I hate people who don't pull their weight around the household..Stupid Douche-Bag, you wouldn't be in trouble 24/7 if you picked up the gosh darn vaccum and f***ing used it!! I hate it when people don't clean up their f***ing messes, really? Do you have to put that piece of trash between the couch cushions? You couldn't take a break from your cops marathon, walk to the f***ing kitchen and throw away the stupid trash?!? Also, probably more than I hate non-weight pullers and non-trash thrower-awayers, I hate it when family members descied to use my family..Wow, thanks alot a*****es, see you at the reunion.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#322New Post! Nov 10, 2009 @ 11:46:29
@tantan Said

I hate people who don't pull their weight around the household..Stupid Douche-Bag, you wouldn't be in trouble 24/7 if you picked up the gosh darn vaccum and f***ing used it!! I hate it when people don't clean up their f***ing messes, really? Do you have to put that piece of trash between the couch cushions? You couldn't take a break from your cops marathon, walk to the f***ing kitchen and throw away the stupid trash?!? Also, probably more than I hate non-weight pullers and non-trash thrower-awayers, I hate it when family members descied to use my family..Wow, thanks alot a*****es, see you at the reunion.

Wow. It's like my partner is telepathically speaking through you to me while she's sleeping.
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#323New Post! Nov 10, 2009 @ 15:20:17
@Electric_Banana Said

Wow. It's like my partner is telepathically speaking through you to me while she's sleeping.

It's about time you caught on! No, really, this was pretty much directed to my a*****e brothers.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#324New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 18:04:23
I hate it when I open a thread, realize I'm not interested, the go do something else and come back and open the same f***ing thread, forgetting that I had previously opened it earlier and wasn't interestd then.

and I hate it that I can write a really long runon sentence.
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#325New Post! Nov 11, 2009 @ 18:09:29
@floydgiRrl Said

I hate it when I open a thread, realize I'm not interested, the go do something else and come back and open the same f***ing thread, forgetting that I had previously opened it earlier and wasn't interestd then.

and I hate it that I can write a really long runon sentence.

I hate run-on sentences too! It's called punctuation kids, check it out sometime!!!
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#326New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 03:09:40
I hate when people constantly cuss or make crude jokes/insults in an attempt to be funny. I don't mind you saying f***, but quit saying it every three sentences.

I also really don't like how every time some make a joke, its always "c***, b****, slut." Jeez, do you honestly have nothing eles? Can't you find a way to be funny without having to say that ALL the time?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#327New Post! Nov 12, 2009 @ 04:48:12
@boobagins Said

I hate when people constantly cuss or make crude jokes/insults in an attempt to be funny. I don't mind you saying f***, but quit saying it every three sentences.

I also really don't like how every time some make a joke, its always "c***, b****, slut." Jeez, do you honestly have nothing eles? Can't you find a way to be funny without having to say that ALL the time?

Damn!
And my favorite curse phrase is

"f*** you, you f***in f***!"

So now I hate you.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...20 21 22

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)