wanna hear something sick?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#1New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 12:43:28
i cant find the link now, but i read this story last night...

a guy came home drunk and shot 6 family pets in the house in front of his kids... then made one of them clean up the mess...

he got 9 months in jail and has to do animal-related community service... his girlfriend who was there also got a felony charge for allowing it...

in reguards to the girlfriend, im kind of torn about her sentence... on the one hand she may have not cared to stop it-- the article wasnt clear... but even if she did-- how do tell a guy whos off his rocker shooting things to knock it off without putting everyone at more risk?... im not sure how i would have reacted either...

and also... its kind of creepy that a guy who slaughtered animals in such a manner should be required to be around animals further... kind of like a paedophile being required to do community service in a day care...
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#2New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 12:48:57
found the article...

Quote:
CHIPPEWA FALLS - The Chippewa County man who shot and killed six family pets in front of children has been ordered to spend about 9 months in jail and perform community service for animals.

Thirty-four-year-old Raymond Knez pleaded no contest to causing mental harm to a child for shooting four cats and two dogs last January. Court records say that after a night of drinking, the rural Boyd father got his gun and started shooting at pets in the house.

Authorities say the children watched as the pets were killed, then one of the children was told to clean up the mess.

Knez’s girlfriend, 30-year-old Chrystalyn Adcock, was in the house at the time of the shootings. She’s been charged with one felony count of mental harm to a child.
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#3New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 12:51:15
Maybe the kids were told no pets in the house. Six critters in a house with kids is a bit much.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#4New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 13:01:51
@crankshaft Said

Maybe the kids were told no pets in the house. Six critters in a house with kids is a bit much.

damned kids...
Jumper On May 20, 2009

Deleted

That one place NO!! to the lef
#5New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 13:04:59
somehow that vaugely reminds me of someone i know i just cant put my finger on who...
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#6New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 13:10:09
Shooting kids pets in front of the kids should be a hell of a lot more serious the 9 months jail time. Even if the pets wasn't suppose to be in the house . The guy being drunk and in possession of a loaded firearm with the kids in the house is child endangerment , the list of F**k ups he should have bee charged with is a mile and a half long. If that guy had been shooting of a firearm in a house my kids were in that would be the last time he would have full use of some of his body parts starting with his trigger finger .
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#7New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 13:14:09
@iwannano Said

Shooting kids pets in front of the kids should be a hell of a lot more serious the 9 months jail time. Even if the pets wasn't suppose to be in the house . The guy being drunk and in possession of a loaded firearm with the kids in the house is child endangerment , the list of F**k ups he should have bee charged with is a mile and a half long. If that guy had been shooting of a firearm in a house my kids were in that would be the last time he would have full use of some of his body parts starting with his trigger finger .

i agree he should have gotten a hellofa longer sentence... but to try to attack a psycho shooting off a gun would more likely end in the death of you and your children instead of just their pets...
crankshaft On May 10, 2009

Banned

#8New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 13:40:07
Yes. It was dangerous to shoot them being drunk and all. He shoulda used an axe.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#9New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 14:57:13
@chisa96 Said

i agree he should have gotten a hellofa longer sentence... but to try to attack a psycho shooting off a gun would more likely end in the death of you and your children instead of just their pets...

If it was a hand gun minimum 6 shots max 9 and he's got an empty firearm . And most likely he would be borassing the poor kid that was being made to 'clean up ;' the mess and all his drunken attention would be on the kid and the mess well at least until the 2x4 made contact with his ear.
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#10New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 15:24:04
That really is fvcking discusting.
9 months, is such bulls***.
He still took life, in a horrible way, and there should be much stricter animal abuse laws.
His poor children will be pretty messed up to.
The sick prick should be thrown in a polar bear pit, and see how he fares being at a disadvantage to another animals wrath.
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#11New Post! May 08, 2009 @ 16:17:47
@iwannano Said

If it was a hand gun minimum 6 shots max 9 and he's got an empty firearm . And most likely he would be borassing the poor kid that was being made to 'clean up ;' the mess and all his drunken attention would be on the kid and the mess well at least until the 2x4 made contact with his ear.

true that... dont really know what he was firing, but drunks arent the most coordinated so it prolly would be easy enough to get a shot in at him...

i so wouldnt attack him while he was firing though, not with the kids there... that could make things end up so much worse...

i dunno... i think its the kind of situation youd play by ear rather than having a real plan for... instincts are good for those types of situations, though i hope mine are never tested like that...
backdoor On about 11 hours ago

Richmond, Canada
#12New Post! Oct 25, 2015 @ 03:26:38
Those who chain animals and leave them to starve should get 9years..
Some do something to make kids fear for obedience.
Some 'family, family' show end in outrage. No more life like this...
Some again got paid to act to make gun laws change.
They label people to make these hard to own gun soon.
No guns, no one shoot trespassers,who come into steal,and vandalise,
to reduce your money as you spend endlessly to replace.
This is good for business, bad for people, good for govt statistics,..
if Police dont even enter your reportings... they are doing this in Canada. When will they use the same trick in the US?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Oct 25, 2015 @ 05:29:21
in these small town, where hickville lives. this is probably some what normal. the article really doesn't how old the children are? I assume the children under 8 years old.

the trauma of the crime is why is change for 9 months in jail. I guess the man was would charge if force the child clean up the mess , shot the animal as well.

if this crime was legal in this town, you probably have kids become serial killers. these kinds of crimes , kids wouldn't understand right and wrong how to treat animal right. it really not surprise that this happen in usa. it wouldn't be surprise, either, if the man was charge with a fine and had no jail time.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#14New Post! Oct 25, 2015 @ 10:46:26
@twilitezone911 Said

in these small town, where hickville lives. this is probably some what normal.

Unbelievable !!!!
Stereotype much do ya ??
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Oct 25, 2015 @ 10:59:35
interesting, we never heard this a big town like st. louis, or Chicago. i'm joking, you heard it rarely it usually even in movie or tv, trailer park guy or some guy in the south, doing these odd crimes. news seem to choose the stories that give them ratings. don't be surprise, this story is will be tv movie someday.

I think news sterotype people for you, instead you do it for yourself.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs