Jokes & Humor

the onion website

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 01:40:47
i went back to read some articles from ' the onion website '. this website is a parody of something. it look like it make fun of things of daily news and other things. i'm not sure it is prove anything, maybe it is am not sure. i think is funny to read. here is an article, i think is funny. we can discuss this one or articles from this rag or a maybe yellow rag. put this topic in humor. it might be humor, you figure out where it would gone.

Paleontologists Determine Dinosaurs Were Killed By Someone They Trusted
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 01:52:36
The onion was a college satire newspaper. They jumped on the Internet in the nineties and have been tricking and outraging people daily ever since.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 02:03:15
i heard it of the name from tv channel, i saw before. i think clever that there is a website, obliviously they are tried not hurt anyone reputation. it tried to make fun at the news and other things. what i have read they doing a good job at it.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 02:12:56
the onion website has their own news network.

the onion news network

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 02:18:56
i found ' the onion news network ' on ifc channel. i know i saw somewhere.

the oinion news network
Hitting40 On November 20, 2016

The middle of nowhere, United
#6New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 11:22:45
I'd never seen it till that link was posted on here the other day.

It's proper funny, i love it

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 12:23:17
this article shows a roommate too lazy to get his own food. he borrow his roommate's food. this is another reason, why i am not marry.

Man Figures He Has 2 More Bites Of Roommate’s Leftovers Before It Noticeable

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 15:17:32
many thing , that we do not about maybe future president of the usa. our vice-president joe biden is party-dog. this article tell after state of address. joe set up for disco night. these congressman and women can boggie night away. get down , joe!

Biden Arrives Early To Set Up State Of The Union Fog Machine

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 15:46:21
a doctor has side business in her practice. men use buy a wallet and they have a fake family in the plastic bill folders in the wallet. this doctor will put fake ultrasound photo of your own fake baby. i don't have a family, i think good idea. i carry a wallet and brag i have a baby coming, and show them my own fake baby. she sell a million of these pictures. she probably a good baby doctor, too.

Doctor Just Uses Same Ultrasound Picture For Every Baby

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 17:48:55
here is shocking news about pepperidge factory farms about their famous 'milanos cookies '. you might want to go there and boycott after this article below.' damn! put that milanos down, don't dare put that cookie in your mouth !! ' i am tell this news for you take action! you might want to write to your congress person after the article. it might be on ' 60 minutes '. when the pepperidge farm made the milanos cookies in the factory, put them in binds,you would think that find right, WRONG! hold to on your cookies literally!! they are mistreat at the farm, i don't mean take a little bite of the cookie, and put in a box of cookies, and sent to a grocery store. normally, when cookies are cook and storage. they put in cookies in a bind to storage. it is report this poor mistreated cookies are not separated by paper dotties. the cookies are supposed separate by each cookie. OMG, SHOCKING! after i read this article, i take some anxiety pills chill out. it took over 10 minutes to calm down. i thought pretty crumbing news to read about. here is the full article.

Pepperidge Factory Farm Under Fire For Inhumane Treatment Of Milanos
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#11New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 18:04:32
Judge Rules White Girl Will Be Tried As Black Adult

https://www.theonion.com/video/judge-rules-white-girl-will-be-tried-as-black-adul,18896/

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Jan 30, 2015 @ 19:31:14
here is a nice wedding notice

a nice couple finally got marriage. oops! actually, to each other.

Jessica Farthing and Mark Harris

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Jan 31, 2015 @ 05:09:06
the oldest woman in the world at 118, soo happy at her age. she finally stop this year send out christmas cards to friends. her last friend just died last month. she admit she hate spend all the time with them, not crazy about her family, either. she really can't stand at all, she want outlive her greatchildren, and grandchilden, before she died. i suggest poison wipe out the family, because a gun make too noise much, and bullet are expensive. i am sorry get ahead myself. here the article about this sweet old lady.

World’s Oldest Woman Just Pleased Every Other Human On Earth When She Was Born Now Dead

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Feb 01, 2015 @ 01:27:32
emma watson can gut!

emma ever since the good days of filming ' harry potter's films ', she has a lot of time on her hands. i should something is missing in her life. between movies that is shooting. she like to be harbor in her hometown, spend time with boys on tub boats. she haven't time to go out on the sea, because of filming. she look the part of a fishman, she is wearing overhaul and raincoat, cap and boots. but she wear on a black eye, blacken couple of her teeth make her look the part of longshoreman. emma talk like longshoreman , 'ahh, mates, you smell like my cat dongs. no lighthouses would look for losers like you, if you were out to sea now. they wouldn't waste a good light bulb looking for you. you smell like my yesterday socks! ' emma shoot out more inflammeable remarks, i am too of gentleman to repeat them! emma by the captain of the ship, she worked on. he told in article, that emma is an natural gutter. who know that this attractive actress can grab a fish and gutted in that of time. what a gutter? guys, she is really keeper!! the captain said emma just pick a fish by the tail, and slap that crap out of the fish. when she pick alive on deck, and slap the hell out of it on the deck. emma grabbed the tail of the fish, and cut right off. then she lid the throat of the fish with stroke and the backstroke cut the middle out of the fish. when she does the captain and the crew is a little nervous with emma. she has this creep laugh come over her and she has haunted look about her. let put this way, the men on the boat are so afraid of emma when she is gutting the fishes. all men would date katy bates's character in ' miserey ' than emma. anyway, the captain is very proud of emma. she gutted over 200 fishes an hour. the captain admitted in the article, emma was 20 years older, he would married her. the captain and the crew is very proud of her to call her, a mate. emma said she is very happy with her work on the ship and love them all. emma said this experience - it help her to get in touch of inner side of the woman , she is. i wonder what kind inner side that she is. that most what the article
said, now she is back filming her next role. she can wait to get back to the boys, when the film is over.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Feb 02, 2015 @ 23:11:52
this article below why 'the super bowl ' was cancelled last night. nbc, american football, and american kennel association that important that ' puppy bowl ' was more important than super bowl. this is important that puppies are get abuse, lack of information to the owners about ' heartworms '. the vets tell the dogs ownwers that are to give so many heartworm pills, yoy give your dog a day. last event, is to presented the abuse that dog's owners give too many heartworm pills to their dogs. national football league and nbc felt really bad by this terrible abuse. in sense, nbc and nfl gave heart and was give up last night to air the puppy bowl instead super bowl. good news that the super bowl will on this sunday. the good news that over 70 million puppies watch the puppy bowl, and their owners donates 20 million to heartworm pills. everybody win last night, it was puppiorts 28 to puppyhawks 24. you can heard the howling and barking in the breaches. what half-time, almost keep the dogs goes after the foxy katy puppy perry on the field. she sang her famous song to puppies, ' i left my heart at the heartbeak kennel '. i like the song, too, katy really shake tail. below is the full story.

Puppy Bowl Overshadowed By League’s Rampant Heartworm Pill Abuse
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs