Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

sex sexsexsexsex

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
babysgotagun On September 06, 2019

#1New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:11:39
EVERYWHERE I GO...something has to be sex driven. The radio, news, Internet (especially), every show on tv.. I mean even the travel channel.... I am so sick of this s***, no wonder why there is so much infidelity in society.. kids are growing up with shows basically saying it's normal or a life full of opportunities on the internet. f***, I can't watch a flipping regular tv show without something, those commercials for sex chats or commercials that offer services to discreetly cheat on your spouse,...etc. I can go on forever.. I'm just tired of it
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#2New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:15:28
@babysgotagun Said

EVERYWHERE I GO...something has to be sex driven. The radio, news, Internet (especially), every show on tv.. I mean even the travel channel.... I am so sick of this s***, no wonder why there is so much infidelity in society.. kids are growing up with shows basically saying it's normal or a life full of opportunities on the internet. f***, I can't watch a flipping regular tv show without something, those commercials for sex chats or commercials that offer services to discreetly cheat on your spouse,...etc. I can go on forever.. I'm just tired of it

Yes. The morals of society have definetely gone down over the years. real shame.
chipmunkinator On January 21, 2016

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:16:42
@babysgotagun Said

I am so sick of this s***

o_0

haha, each to their own. That's the thing, we only live in one society, it's very difficult to change it if you don't like it. Although I hear there is a group of people that live in the woods and are entirely self-sufficient.

You realise most people are going to click on this thread because it says "sex" in the title...

#4New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:17:55
@chipmunkinator Said

You realise most people are going to click on this thread because it says "sex" in the title...

of course they will f***ing society.. don't get me going even more
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:19:09
Sex isn't normal?

Wow I never knew that
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#6New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:20:54
@chipmunkinator Said

o_0

haha, each to their own. That's the thing, we only live in one society, it's very difficult to change it if you don't like it. Although I hear there is a group of people that live in the woods and are entirely self-sufficient.

They may click on it because it says sex but any with sense can see it was a mock of the word.

And the op is correct. It is everywhere. And it's ridiculous. I love sex just as much as the next person. And talking about it is ok from time to time. But when it becomes an everyday thing, to where that is all you see on television or the net, it becomes completely ridiculous.

And yes, people's morals have dropped as well. It's pretty sad that all some can talk about is sex.

#7New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:21:44
@SparklyKatie Said

Sex isn't normal?

Wow I never knew that

yes, because that's what I was ranting about.
Sonnet On May 13, 2009

Deleted

#8New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:21:57
It does seem to be hard to hide from it anymore. No wonder the kids are tempted younger and younger and having children before they can even take care of themselves.

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:22:10
@SparklyKatie Said

Sex isn't normal?

Wow I never knew that

not when you're like 14.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#10New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:25:09
@iliterate_enginere Said

not when you're like 14.

You were the one stating that morals have dropped. That's become a normal thing for 14 yr olds.

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:27:50
@MlissaBeth Said

You were the one stating that morals have dropped. That's become a normal thing for 14 yr olds.

exactly. It's not supposed to be normal for that age, but is becoming more normal b/c it's being encouraged.
karljkampovsky On May 13, 2009

Deleted

undisclosed location,
#12New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:29:02
Little girls were much nastier in the days before television etc! Take my word for it!
spellchick On October 02, 2012
Go away, I'm baitin'

, Oklahoma
#13New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:31:09
@Sonnet Said

It does seem to be hard to hide from it anymore. No wonder the kids are tempted younger and younger and having children before they can even take care of themselves.

I'm pretty sure there were still 14 and 15 year olds getting pregnant back in the day. They just got shipped off to "a boarding school" to have the baby and give it up for adoption so their family wouldn't be shamed by it. Nothing's changed expect the social acceptability of it.

Sex is normal and shouldn't be some taboo topic. If you address it honestly and openly with your children from a young age instead of waiting until they learn about it in middle school, you won't have to worry about them knocking someone up or ending up pregnant because they were ignorant and naive. If you instill morals in them, you wouldn't have to worry about them being overcome by the images they see. They're as desensitized to the sexual images as we are to the violent ones.

And if that doesn't work for you, then turn off the TV and radio and read a book instead.

#14New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:32:37
forget about little girls and boys. I am disgusted by it, I like sex also but why should I feel uneasy with everything I see and hear is sexual???? Not saying I'm some flipping nun here but when will it be enough?
chipmunkinator On January 21, 2016

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Apr 29, 2009 @ 14:34:40
@babysgotagun Said

I like sex also but why should I feel uneasy with everything I see and hear is sexual????

You can only ask yourself that.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs