Forums:
Q & A

Would someone help me out here please

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 14:48:41
This is an OP to a thread in a forum that obviously has a few clueless right leaning tea drinkers .
Now I'm pretty sure trump holds the record on the most racist , the most lies, golfing , money wasted to date, most family leeches , just to name a few.
Anyway here is the OP in part and what I'm looking for is a site that I can use to prove or dis prove the bull sh*t list

Obama’s economic policies failed America and resulted in 95 million without work, the debt at an astronomical $20 Trillion and more Americans on Food Stamps than ever before.

Obama left America in a mess!

See the following for additional reasons why Obama was the ‘Worst. President. Ever’:

Worst. President. Ever: Obama’s the Most Racist President in 50 Years – Since Democrat LBJ
Worst. President. Ever: Obama’s Failed Stimulus
Worst. President. Ever: Barack Hussein Obama’s Disdain for Christians and Jews
Worst. President. Ever: Obama’s Involvement in Hillary’s Criminal Email Activities
Worst. President. Ever: Obama’s Open Borders and Anti-US Immigration Actions
Worst. President. Ever: Obama’s Contempt of US Military Might
Worst. President. Ever. Will Obama Ever Be Charged in Court for His Many Lies to American People?
WORST. PRESIDENT. EVER: Obama’s Many Lies about the Benghazi Terror Attack
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s Historically Low Home Ownership Rates
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama Created ISIS – And Now the Killer Group Is Active in 17 Countries
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s Libyan Catastrophe Unleashed Hell on Middle East and Europe
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s $20 Trillion Debt an Unprecedented Disaster
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s Actions and Inaction Created the Current Nightmare in Syria
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s Signature Bill – Obamacare – Is a Complete Disaster
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama Gave Billions to the World’s Leading Terrorist State Iran
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s Food Stamp Nation
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama Ignited Riots in Ferguson Over ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Lie
WORST PRESIDENT EVER: Obama Released Taliban 5 for Deserter Bergdahl- Current Whereabouts Unknown
WORST JOBS PRESIDENT EVER: Obama’s 94 Million Jobless Americans
Worst President Ever…GDP Growth Shrinks by 0.7% in First Quarter
Alan Dershowitz GOES OFF on Obama: Worst Foreign Policy President Ever
Worst President Ever… Obama’s Legacy – Destruction of US Middle Class
TRUMP HITS OBAMA: His Ignorance Is Why He’s “Worst President in US History”
Voters Rate Obama Worst President in 70 Years
Donald Trump Slams “Make-Believe” Obama “Most Certainly the Worst President in US History” at FL Tea Party Rally
d*** Cheney Slams Obama: Carter no Longer Worst President of Our Lifetime (Video)
MUST SEE VIDEO>>> Chicago Inner City Blacks GO OFF on Obama Over Illegal Immigration “Worst President Ever”
It’s Official – Obama Is Worst President in History on Job Creation; Worse Than Hoover on Job Losses
Rep. Michele Bachmann: Obama Is Worst President Ever… “No Question” (Video)

There is even a book on this subject:

‘Obama – The Worst President in History!’

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 14:58:50
I don't know who or how ISIS got started , but I know that it wasn't Obama's doing .
Didn't the employment rate improve after Obama took office .
I have never made a secret about thinking Obama didn't have the experience needed to run this country . but given the fact that the republications have admitted to purposely stonewalling him at every turn , voting no across the board to anything he purposed ect.. and given the ridiculousness start that trump has shown . I can't let this list of bull sh*t slide .
chaski On about 20 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 16:10:18
@white_swan53 Said

I don't know who or how ISIS got started

The list in the 1st post is classic conservative nonsense that isn't based on reality. I could easily take it apart but I'm to lazy right now.

As to ISIS... the idea that Obama created ISIS is moronic.

In brief:

> ISIS comes from a group formerly known as AQI or Al Qaeda Iraq.

> The group was originally an "insurgency" group formed and lead by Abū Muṣʿab al-Zarqāwī

> Zarqāwī's followers were more or less Sunni

> Zarqāwī was basically a psychopath who got his jollies from cutting off peoples' heads. (This wasn't a Muslim thing, it was because Zarqāwī was basically serial murderer who was given "fertile ground" with he Iraq war.)

> Initially even Al Qaeda didn't like Zarqāwī, as he was too creepy even for them.

> The U.S. began calling virtually all terrorism related things Al Qaeda so Zarqāwī's creepy psychopaths became known as Al Qaeda Iraq even though they were not affiliated with Al Qaeda. (Interesting that now the USA calls virtually all terrorism ISIS).

> Zarqāwī was giving the U.S. military a hard time and having some embarrassing successes.

> Al Qaeda, liking the publicity of success against the USA, decided to endorse Zarqāwī and say that he was Al Qaeda.

> Zarqāwī was killed by two 500 pound bombs that were dropped on his hideout. (Roughly a week before he was killed, he/his friends left a large box with 9 heads inside, just outside the gate of a U.S. Army installation in Iraq. This was the kind of thing he liked to do.)

> Al Qaeda Iraqi was gradually dismantled, its leaders & followers killed, imprisoned or fleeing.

> The USA left Iraq due to a SOFA that was signed by President Bush (I can explain the dynamics of this if anyone wants to know) and not President Obama.

> Iraq's Shīʿite Prime Minister decided it was a good idea to heavily oppress Iraqis that were Sunnis.

> Iraq's civil war continued

> Some of Zarqāwī's old AQI crew got back together and formed ISIS.

ISIS was in no way shape or form Obama's creation.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 17:38:35
Just saying "Worst Ever" does not make it so (difficult concept post-tea drinking)

"Most Racist" .. what are they comparing it too? What is their criteria?

Some of the stats and jobs "numbers", what specifically do they mean? It's just a particular spin if true at all.

And as the economy grows, and the population grows, and wall street keeps going up, all kinds of "records" are reached and broken.

Just a few days ago, the Dow was one day short of a "record" of consecutive days closing on a loss, since - I think it was Jimmy Carter days...

And again, its the same old tactic - throw so much s*** out your opponent cant keep up.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#5New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 21:59:31
Try this link sis!
They actually counter most of the crap the righties complain about. Numbers being numbers that people can play off of.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 22:14:29
The best of times and the worst of times

Worst for who?

Best for who?

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 22:52:04
I have been picking the list apart one at a time . While there are a few items on the list that have a ring of truth to them , there is nothing that adds up to the worst or best of anything or any past administrations . Except for the most racist one, It would seem that it's Trump and not Obama that makes the list of the 12 most racist presidents list , and the most lies told in which trump wins hands down and the most time off to golf again Trump , most money spent for personal use , again trump and that doesn't even cover the money spent on the Trump family .
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 23:01:09
Well there is this:
A 2010 Siena poll of 238 presidential scholars ranked Barack Obama 15th out of 43.
A Gallup poll about presidential greatness taken February 2–5, 2011 has Barack Obama at #7.

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Apr 02, 2017 @ 23:33:27
@shinobinoz Said

Well there is this:
A 2010 Siena poll of 238 presidential scholars ranked Barack Obama 15th out of 43.
A Gallup poll about presidential greatness taken February 2–5, 2011 has Barack Obama at #7.

It isn't my habit to defend any politician , but this list is so far past stupid, that it just begs to be bunked.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 03:31:26
@white_swan53 Said

It isn't my habit to defend any politician , but this list is so far past stupid, that it just begs to be bunked.

Yeah, pretty lame list of grievances posted as fact.

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 04:03:17
@shinobinoz Said

Yeah, pretty lame list of grievances posted as fact.

I posted the entire list and the link that you gave me , and then i posted the list of 11 most racist presidents along with a link to the list . I have been in an on going discussion disagreement with two 'righties'
about who on the list of racist presidents may or may not belong there but nary a word or acknowledgement on the list you linked to . Even when I mentioned that the racist thing was just one of many things on their list that had been addressed in my reply , still totally ignored me except to fuss about the list of racist presidents. I am thinking that they can't refute your linked to info , so will beat on the other until that horse is a scattered memory of it's former self . Thanks again for the link !!!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 16:02:08
@white_swan53 Said

I posted the entire list and the link that you gave me , and then i posted the list of 11 most racist presidents along with a link to the list . I have been in an on going discussion disagreement with two 'righties'
about who on the list of racist presidents may or may not belong there but nary a word or acknowledgement on the list you linked to . Even when I mentioned that the racist thing was just one of many things on their list that had been addressed in my reply , still totally ignored me except to fuss about the list of racist presidents. I am thinking that they can't refute your linked to info , so will beat on the other until that horse is a scattered memory of it's former self . Thanks again for the link !!!

It's like blaming the civil rights leaders of the 50's & 60's for the racism. Some people are just so ignorant they are dangerous. Like a certain POTUS we all know.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#13New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 23:01:45
@white_swan53 Said

Hover's immigration act of 1921 was kind of racist. I do not know if it is true but I read that he had KKK meeting in the white house.

Lincoln's successor President Johnson was a slave owner. That is kind of racist.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#14New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 23:10:35
Oprah Winfrey for PRESIDENT 2020
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#15New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 23:46:10
Give it back to them:

Worst President Ever: Trump has wasted more time on social media than all the previous presidents COMBINED!!

Worst President Ever: Trump had more votes NOT for him than any president EVER!
(make sure to use actual votes, and not percentages or electoral college)

Worst President Ever: Trump's approval rating at quickest ever to low mark of 35%
If you care to believe it

(the other two I made up, but wouldn't be surprised if proven true)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs