Forums:
Relationships

Women-Would you let him pay? Men-Would you pay? For Plastic Surgery

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Rhiv On March 09, 2013

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:41:34
Interesting office conversation to say the least but all of us here at work have been talking about if they would either pay or let their men pay for plastic surgery...as in a b*** job or any other type of surgery.

I myself...have been given the chance to either accept or decline an offer such as this.

I am comfortable with my body, I am tall and slender and have an athletic figure but being a woman I have always wanted more (most of us want something different than what we have)...such as larger breasts, they are not small by any means but I have always just wanted a little more than what I currently have. My beau has offered to cover the cost to have it done, he feels whatever I need to do to feel good about myself as long as it is within reason of course he will support me completely.

I am currently financially stable and can afford them on my own but just never have actually went through with it, he has offered to cover the cost but I am not sure if I should accept it or not, he has paid for them for another woman years ago (one of his now ex's of course) and that kind of turns me off, not sure why.

I am on the fence on what to do...what would you all do?
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:50:47
yeah, as long as I dont end up like Lola Ferrari or some trout lipped skank.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#3New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:55:17
I would either pay for it myself or not do it.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#4New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:01:58
@Rhiv Said

Interesting office conversation to say the least but all of us here at work have been talking about if they would either pay or let their men pay for plastic surgery...as in a b*** job or any other type of surgery.

I myself...have been given the chance to either accept or decline an offer such as this.

I am comfortable with my body, I am tall and slender and have an athletic figure but being a woman I have always wanted more (most of us want something different than what we have)...such as larger breasts, they are not small by any means but I have always just wanted a little more than what I currently have. My beau has offered to cover the cost to have it done, he feels whatever I need to do to feel good about myself as long as it is within reason of course he will support me completely.

I am currently financially stable and can afford them on my own but just never have actually went through with it, he has offered to cover the cost but I am not sure if I should accept it or not, he has paid for them for another woman years ago (one of his now ex's of course) and that kind of turns me off, not sure why.

I am on the fence on what to do...what would you all do?

HELL NO!!!
You are FINE just the way you are. What's holding you up about feeling good about yourself isn't physical...it's mental. You have some notion that your breast size is inadequate. What makes you think that? The way you described your shape... tall, slender, athletic, you'd look imbalanced with big boobs. Focus on your physical (and mental) health.

Bottom line: Don't do it.

J.R.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#5New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:09:24
@treebee Said

yeah, as long as I dont end up like Lola Ferrari or some trout lipped skank.

Here is some interesting reading.

J.R.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:11:33
@JR_Sanford Said

Here is some interesting reading.

J.R.

yeah she was a sad lady.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:15:49
I'd never actually get plastic surgery but hypothetically, I'd pay for it myself- it would just feel a bit wrong having someone else pay for me (especially a partner). I'd probably feel a bit offended if they offered to be honest.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#8New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 16:34:24
I'd never have it done unless it was deemed medically necessary; I might under those conditions let a boyfriend pay for it, but probably not. I'd always feel like he owned a piece of me. lol
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#9New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 17:08:51
I don't think I would pay for plastic surgery. I don't see the point.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#10New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:49:53
I'm married, so it's 'our money', so it doesn't matter. Though, I wouldn't have anything done without discussing it with my husband.

If I was dating someone, or in a long-term relationship, I would allow the guy to pay for half, or pay him back fully if he really wanted to pay for me to get something done.

I had thought about getting certain things done, but since I have a reaction to general anesthetic, I'll probably never get anything done.

Botox or anything similar, I would never do.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#11New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:51:57
@Cpat92 Said

I don't think I would pay for plastic surgery. I don't see the point.

You're also 20. Give it another 20yrs.

Only joking though.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#12New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 19:56:25
@Dark_Tink Said

You're also 20. Give it another 20yrs.

Only joking though.

In another 20 years, I will probably complain about the cost of it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs