Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:15:18
@psycoskunk Said

What if Satan was really the good guy and God was the evil one?

Then we'd really be in trouble, lol.
boobear On August 15, 2016

London, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:27:40
Oh f***s sake you use this thread as an antidote to the religious nut threads and they still jump on!! Please, just stick to your own threads, not everyone is religious or follows your religion and I am SICK of it being forced on others, use your own threads and don't abuse others for your preaching. Believe what you want I have no problem with that but stop forcing in down people's throats.

I need to look at how to block certain forums.

One more thing: quoting the bible to your suit your own ends does NOT make you right.

Banned

#63New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:37:47
@boobear Said

Oh f***s sake you use this thread as an antidote to the religious nut threads and they still jump on!! Please, just stick to your own threads, not everyone is religious or follows your religion and I am SICK of it being forced on others, use your own threads and don't abuse others for your preaching. Believe what you want I have no problem with that but stop forcing in down people's throats.

One more thing: quoting the bible to your suit your own ends does NOT make you right.

This is the Religion and Philosophy forum so it's hardly surprising if you get "religious nuts" posting on it, it is after all the proper place for us.

Simple answer. Don't go in them,there are plenty of others.

No it wouldn't, but then I quote the bible to suit God's ends not mine, and He's always right.

Banned

#64New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:39:42
@boobear Said

Believe what you want I have no problem with that but stop forcing in down people's throats.

No-one is forcing you to read it, so, no one is forcing anything down anyone's throats. so stop whimpering.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#65New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:40:13
@boobear Said

Well said. I'd block this section if I could but that means blocking the odd philosophy thread that is actually very interesting

London, United Kingdom
#66New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:46:47
@MadCornishBiker Said

This is the Religion and Philosophy forum so it's hardly surprising if you get "religious nuts" posting on it, it is after all the proper place for us.

Simple answer. Don't go in them,there are plenty of others.

No it wouldn't, but then I quote the bible to suit God's ends not mine, and He's always right.

There is a difference. This is clearly stated as an anti religious thread, as an antidote to all of the other threads, where else was Elza supposed to put it? The religious thread isn't just reserved for all you preachy types, although you think that it is. Try giving people a little space to have a lil fun and keep to your own business. I am not religious so I do not usually (with the exception of this) go into the religious threads this is very clearly an anti religious nut thread so can't you just leave everyone in peace and go back to your own threads? Let them have their breathing space and have fun they are not harming you.

So god is always right? in your eyes he is but certainly not in everyone's eyes you should have the decency, maturity and compassion to respect that, obviously you don't.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#67New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:49:15
@MadCornishBiker Said

So God was right about the dinosaurs?

London, United Kingdom
#68New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:50:43
@MadCornishBiker Said

No-one is forcing you to read it, so, no one is forcing anything down anyone's throats. so stop whimpering.

No. Can't you read I said I don't usually go into religious threads but I have seen just from your thread titles and people's comments and previous experience what you are like. You just can't let anything lie can you? You think you and your precious god are always right. Think what you like but don't shove it in others faces. It's called disrespectful. I am half your age and I know that. You should be ashamed of yourself and your selfish, disrespectful attitude towards others beliefs.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#69New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:51:06
I'm still waiting for my retribution from posters for saying God has a tan.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#70New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:53:17
Funky-Footed Skunk

#71New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:54:26
@DorkySupergirl Said

I'm still waiting for my retribution from posters for saying God has a tan.

I heard God's gonna guest star on Jersey Shore and show 'em what a real tan looks like.

, Canada
#72New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:56:53
@psycoskunk Said

I heard God's gonna guest star on Jersey Shore and show 'em what a real tan looks like.

He is gonna GTL too?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#73New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:58:15
@DorkySupergirl Said

He is gonna GTL too?

I don't watch that show. I dunno what GTL means.

Grab The Lemons?

, Canada
#74New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 18:59:51
@psycoskunk Said

I don't watch that show. I dunno what GTL means.

Grab The Lemons?

Its gym, tan and laundry. It explains its self, they go to gym for work out, then get a tan get their laundry done to be fresh.

I am so
Funky-Footed Skunk

#75New Post! Mar 14, 2012 @ 19:02:13
@DorkySupergirl Said

Its gym, tan and laundry. It explains its self, they go to gym for work out, then get a tan get their laundry done to be fresh.

I am so

Oh... Well, mine sounds better.

Smooki: Hey God! GTL!!!

*God grabs the bag of lemons from the store, then books it.*
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs