Religion & Philosophy

Why Satan is Awesome

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
Elza On July 27, 2012

, Canada
#1New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 14:08:50
I needed to see something other than bible thumping threads on the main page.

I bet if Satan was real he'd have an intervention for Jesus about all that wine he drinks.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#2New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 14:12:27
@Elza Said

I bet if Satan was real he'd have an intervention for Jesus about all that wine he drinks.

Dear Goddess....this ought to rock some posters' worlds!!!!!
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#3New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 14:15:06

[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i50/5/1/4/tfs_64cc53fdd71a.gif">
Elza On July 27, 2012

, Canada
#4New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 14:20:41
@BozieFozie Said

Dear Goddess....this ought to rock some posters' worlds!!!!!

it was that or "why we can trust the satanic bible"
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:00:59
I think Satan would probably be the one spiking his wine with absinthe to be honest
NeonNerd On July 26, 2012

Neonville, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:03:05
Santa is awesome because he gives out lots of gifts to good girls and boys.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#7New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:08:12
You shouldn't take satan lightly.
basha On June 14, 2012

Somewhere YOU wanna be!!, Unit
#8New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:11:54
@sister_of_mercy Said

I think Satan would probably be the one spiking his wine with absinthe to be honest

mmmmmmmmmmm Absinthe.....

I drank Cannabis flavoured Absinthe once.....my liver still twitches when i think about it....
Elza On July 27, 2012

, Canada
#9New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:15:30
@sister_of_mercy Said

true...he'd be Jesus' dealer.

Jesus and the disciple homies with Satan the dealer.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#10New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:18:40
@hoppy Said

Absolutely. Satan should be taken darkly.
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:21:43
@Elza Said

Jesus used wine, he never abused it, there is a difference.

We do get the occasional philosophy thread on here, but religion and philosophy are somewhat related.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:30:54
@MadCornishBiker Said

We do get the occasional philosophy thread on here, but religion and philosophy are somewhat related.

Actually, not so much. There's philosophy of religion and stuff but that's only like 10% of philosophy as a whole. It then gets into theology which is markedly different from philosophy.

So 'somewhat' is a bit of a stretch.

Banned

#13New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:32:14
@hoppy Said

That's true enough, as anyone who has been a touch too close to demonic activity will testify.

What people forget is that Satan is far more powerful than we are, and if it weren't for a level of protection we would stand no chance. One only has to see the way society and other things have accelerated in the time since he was cast out of the Heavens (sometime between 1850 and 1914 according to bible prophecy).

Revelation 12:10 "And I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God! 11 And they conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death. 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

Never in human history have science and technology accelerated so dramatically rapidly, does anyone stop to wonder why? When the results are taken overall, I can see a pattern, can you? Think about it, read the account of language being confused at Babel and then think some more.

Genesis 11:5-7 "And Jehovah proceeded to go down to see the city and the tower that the sons of men had built. 6 After that Jehovah said: “Look! They are one people and there is one language for them all, and this is what they start to do. Why, now there is nothing that they may have in mind to do that will be unattainable for them. 7 Come now! Let us go down and there confuse their language that they may not listen to one another’s language."

If Jehovah had not done that where would we be today? Would we not have destroyed the planet the way we are doing, millennia ago?
Elza On July 27, 2012

, Canada
#14New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:32:47
@MadCornishBiker Said

Jesus used wine, he never abused it, there is a difference.

Now how on earth would you know he used wine proper like? Have you ever thought his 'visions' were brought on by the over use of alcohol and drugs. I think my Satan idea as the dealer is far more believable.

Disillusions of grandeur come to mind. Magical thinking... puff pass

Banned

#15New Post! Mar 10, 2012 @ 15:35:09
@Elza Said

Now how on earth would you know he used wine proper like? Have you ever thought his 'visions' were brought on by the over use of alcohol and drugs. I think my Satan idea as the dealer is far more believable.

Disillusions of grandeur come to mind. Magical thinking... puff pass

Because the use, but not abuse of wine was part of Jewish culture, and Christ was a faithful Jew.

If his visions had been alcohol or drug inspired not only would they have made little sense they would not have proved so accurate, or so consistent with the rest of the bible.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs