Captain Jack Sparrow

House

Sheldon from Big Bang Theory

Tony Stark

Sherlock Holmes
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 18:55:02
since any of these five characters don't know each other or their strength or weakness, it is toss up, who win.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 18:57:03
jack is the dark horse, because he isn't a brainy sort of guy. house would be no 1. in these contest for me.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#4New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 18:58:25
I got a feeling it would be between Sherlock and Jack Sparrow.

Sherlock is great at reading people and out smarting them. Jack because he is always drunk and will repeatedly throw them in a loop when he starts walking away and looking for rum, just to come back to say something random and funny.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 19:03:41
tony is best oppontent against sherlock and sheldon. tony has the brains and he has a sense of humor, neither sheldon nor sherlock has. if sherlock and sheldon going against each other. they would bore each other death. those two like being with spock for an hour.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#6New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 19:29:02
Depends on what the topic would be.

But odds are, House would get really irritated by Sheldon after a while, while Tony Stark and Sherlock Holmes would probably be trading insult. Jack would be stumbling around looking for rum at some point and after House downs a couple of painkillers and stumbles off angrily having just given Sheldon a black eye, Sheldon would make some sort of comment about Jack using alcohol has a means to cope with his existence as a pirate, "an utterly useless and meaningless profession which romanticizes lewd behavior, wanton destruction and vandalization of other people's property and sailing in an inhospitable environment on a floating wooden coffin, crammed in with other bitter, disillusioned psychopaths such as yourself with only the promise of vast riches and 'lusty sea wenches.'"

...To which Jack would reply by shooting Sheldon in the chest. As he falls to the floor, a look of shock and surprise plastered on his face, as if Jack just pooped in his spot. Both Stark and Holmes would immediately rush at Jack to confront him, as they both are sworn to help people in their own way. House would hobble back into the room and start mumbling about Sheldon having a spastic colon, to which Holmes would reply, "No, it was a gunshot... we all witnessed it," and House would retort "Then you're as stupid as you are British..." then pull back Sheldon's shirt to reveal that there was no apparent gunshot wound, only a small mark on his skin, just above where the large intestine starts. Everyone would look around dramatically... Commercial.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#7New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 20:57:42
It's obvious that Jack Sparrow would win, isn't it?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Sep 15, 2014 @ 21:12:26
it is obviously, that jack would win, only maybe. but don't forget tony! tony was taught by captain america like all the avengers were. but jack is only of the group that can't die. but if the group got together start talking jack to death. jack would wish he was dead.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#9New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 08:30:59
@twilitezone911 Said

it is obviously, that jack would win, only maybe. but don't forget tony! tony was taught by captain america like all the avengers were. but jack is only of the group that can't die. but if the group got together start talking jack to death. jack would wish he was dead.

Jack can still die. While they don't show it on camera, it's assumed that he put back the piece of Aztec gold in the chest as they needed to do that to kill Barbosa after he was shot and revealed to be cursed as well. Plus, he did get eaten by the Kraken, so he's really died twice, but has come back from the dead.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#10New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 09:07:11
@psycoskunk Said

Jack can still die. While they don't show it on camera, it's assumed that he put back the piece of Aztec gold in the chest as they needed to do that to kill Barbosa after he was shot and revealed to be cursed as well. Plus, he did get eaten by the Kraken, so he's really died twice, but has come back from the dead.

It's just hard to kill him and make sure he stays that way.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#11New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 09:32:11
@Cpat92 Said

It's just hard to kill him and make sure he stays that way.

For sure, although a repulsor blast or a unibeam might just do it.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 11:18:05
I'm saying Sherlock

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Sep 16, 2014 @ 13:55:16
skunk- i don't remember all that stuff with jack. in the ' torchwood ' that ruin for me. knowing jack was gay, like really matter in concept of him or torchwood. just so stupid, his character is ok, not the best. skunk - thank you for the infro. about jack, i really know all that, or i don't remember it.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#14New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 00:21:47
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#15New Post! Sep 17, 2014 @ 11:24:45
@twilitezone911 Said

skunk- i don't remember all that stuff with jack. in the ' torchwood ' that ruin for me. knowing jack was gay, like really matter in concept of him or torchwood. just so stupid, his character is ok, not the best. skunk - thank you for the infro. about jack, i really know all that, or i don't remember it.

Captain Jack Sparrow was gay?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs