Forums:
Jokes & Humor

While I was a way

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 7 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 02, 2014 @ 15:38:06
A few years ago, I returned home from a trip just when a storm hit, with crashing thunder and severe lightning. As I came into my bedroom about 2 a.m., I found my two children in bed with my wife, Karen, apparently scared by the loud storm. I resigned myself to sleeping in the spare bedroom that night.

The next day, I talked to the children, and explained that it was O.K. to sleep with Mum when the storm was bad, but when I was expected home, please don't sleep with Mum that night. They said O.K.

After my next trip several weeks later, Karen and the children picked me up in the terminal when my plane landed. Since the plane was late, everyone had come into the terminal to wait for my plane's arrival, along with hundreds of other folks waiting for their arriving passengers.

As I entered the waiting area, my son saw me, and came running shouting, "Hi, Dad! I've got some good news!"

As I waved back, I said loudly, "What is the good news?"

"The good news is that nobody slept with Mummy while you were away this time!" Alex shouted.

The airport became very quiet, as everyone in the arrivals lounge looked at Alex, then turned to me, and then searched the rest of the area to see if they could figure out exactly who his Mum was.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs