Forums: Science:
Psychology

When someone looks at something else...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On about 10 hours ago

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 19:33:03
It means they can pay attention to what's going on around them. However little or much those people know or understand, their eyes and, or, ears are drawn to the sight or the sounds they come across. It's basic mammal nature to respond to what surrounds us and people that turn their head to see something they hear or notice is a sign they're connected to their environment.

Whatever their reasons, what's around them subconsciously makes them respond to it. This is proof they're receptive to their environment and therefore, are adaptable to it, to whatever extent.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 26, 2014 @ 21:18:37
basily, depending on place, you are in the desert. you hardly distract that much. you are in the middle of the desert, probably looking for an mcdonald. of course, you are concern about looking at the sun. somthing that your mind is aware. of course, you are listening for wild animals that could attack you. ( i would looking for wild women, the attack me anytime. ) anyway, i think your basic instincts would normally take over in any place you are at, even in your home. i think how yopu handle a distract by instincts as well as your mind react. your neighborhood or in the city, your mind normally put on your blinds, you wouldn't notice it, do your thing. loud noise or reflect of light, wouu get your attention by basic instinct. the differnce between basic instinct and ciommon sense or immature, when you are watching or interact with a sound by another human being or an animal. that's difference. because a human being or an animal is moving not a stationary object. your mind can forcus directly or your mind either ignore or accept something that relivent to you or not. i think your third eye in your mind, protect from the little things. i guess i am saying, your mind had a defense machicism to protect you.

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#3New Post! Nov 27, 2014 @ 20:45:58
I'm sorry. Could you please write in better english? I get your meaning overall, but there are a lot of spelling mistakes and sentance construction faults that make it hard for me to read this reply. No offense.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 09:28:44
Whenever I hear someone trying to get my attention I keep walking like I didn't hear.

Most people are like dogs and it's best not to make eye contact.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 16:34:07
conflict - i have bad grammar, no offense taken. your mind will filter out something that you are enconter even on in empty room or on the street. but you will be attract by something. even if your mind, it is aware or not.

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#6New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 17:06:34
@twilitezone911 Said

conflict - i have bad grammar, no offense taken. your mind will filter out something that you are enconter even on in empty room or on the street. but you will be attract by something. even if your mind, it is aware or not.

So, the mind can choose to ignore something if it is unfavorable, but the senses will still respond to it?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 19:24:51
yes.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Nov 28, 2014 @ 19:27:40
i should said not unfavorable, but your mind is determining is favorable or not. the sound and visible that your mind is determine at that moment to accept or not.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs