The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

What's up Maher? Wilmore had to do your job!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 17:18:02
Really miss Larry Wilmore.

LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 18:13:54
I was not happy when they took him off the air. I really enjoyed his show. I still miss him.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#3New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 20:25:48
@LuckyCharms Said

I was not happy when they took him off the air. I really enjoyed his show. I still miss him.

I'm still trying to find that awesome opening intro for when he'd talk about the election, with the Godzilla-esque Trump and the lightning-shooting Hillary looming overhead.
Magically Delicious

#4New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 20:38:52
@psycoskunk Said

I'm still trying to find that awesome opening intro for when he'd talk about the election, with the Godzilla-esque Trump and the lightning-shooting Hillary looming overhead.

The unblackening.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#5New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 20:47:23
@LuckyCharms Said

The unblackening.

Yes! I forgot what it was called. And they finally have the intro on Youtube now.

Magically Delicious

#6New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 20:51:41
@psycoskunk Said

Yes! I forgot what it was called. And they finally have the intro on Youtube now.

Except when Carson was cresting in the republican primaries - then it was the potential reblackening.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 21:10:57
@LuckyCharms Said

Except when Carson was cresting in the republican primaries - then it was the potential reblackening.

I don't know what was up with Ben Carson. It was like he was stoned 24/7, but still managed not to pass out or just open a mega-sized bag of Doritos.
Magically Delicious

#8New Post! Feb 19, 2017 @ 21:33:23
@psycoskunk Said

I don't know what was up with Ben Carson. It was like he was stoned 24/7, but still managed not to pass out or just open a mega-sized bag of Doritos.

He was never a serious contender. He was a book tour presidential candidate.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#9New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 22:54:10
And.... Milo's book deal just got canceled.
Magically Delicious

#10New Post! Feb 20, 2017 @ 23:14:54
@DiscordTiger Said

Heartbreaking.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 00:13:36
I haven't watch " this episode " of real time. i have taped on my dvd. I been off and on watched bill since the 80's.

bill really watch for politic on regularly basic. I really understand bill, and his audience appreciate him treat in a way with respect, not like other politically talk shows that I feel overkill with their opinions not the audience or their guests. more information that I really don't care about.

I normally don't go online to watch bill's overtime, an hour is more than enough for me with bill every week.

people don't like bill, because I think he really hit the mark in nail people. bill is good what he doing, and does make sense when you listen to him. bill been around for 30 years or more, he can't be that bad what he doing.

not really familiar with larry that well. his commercials that preview of his cancelled show, not got my interests involve4d to watch it.

what I saw of larry on others shows, he is funny. since I haven't larry this episode above, I am sure how react to this transgender guy.

what I saw it like bill wasn't try hold back larry from anything. it seem that bill was try to control the cussing and not let the situation get out of hand.

what I saw and what I know of bill, bill was doing his job that night.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 03:16:49
@twilitezone911 Said

I haven't watch " this episode " of real time. i have taped on my dvd. I been off and on watched bill since the 80's.

bill really watch for politic on regularly basic. I really understand bill, and his audience appreciate him treat in a way with respect, not like other politically talk shows that I feel overkill with their opinions not the audience or their guests. more information that I really don't care about.

I normally don't go online to watch bill's overtime, an hour is more than enough for me with bill every week.

people don't like bill, because I think he really hit the mark in nail people. bill is good what he doing, and does make sense when you listen to him. bill been around for 30 years or more, he can't be that bad what he doing.

not really familiar with larry that well. his commercials that preview of his cancelled show, not got my interests involve4d to watch it.

what I saw of larry on others shows, he is funny. since I haven't larry this episode above, I am sure how react to this transgender guy.

what I saw it like bill wasn't try hold back larry from anything. it seem that bill was try to control the cussing and not let the situation get out of hand.

what I saw and what I know of bill, bill was doing his job that night.

This was the followup to Bill's soft ball interview that preceded. Yeah, Bill took a dive.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 03:52:19
@shinobinoz Said

This was the followup to Bill's soft ball interview that preceded. Yeah, Bill took a dive.

I like said before, I haven't it yet. since this video the whole segment from overtime ". whether bill took a dive or not, what I saw in video, he was also try to hold his temper. I really don't care if he took a dive or not all. I saw what I saw, because the video only was try to prove point. I really show what larry and other back man was better than the guy , they were attacking. remember , bill was agree with them. if bill took a dive that the reason.

usually, something that in video, lopside to get more hit on video for ratings, you wonder why they didn't show the rest of segment for bill's defend himself, he had or want to.

I would be surprise on this Friday's " real time ", bill would talking about this, call people think he took a dive, " just whining little b****es ".

this video help get more viewers to watch his show, so win-win for bill either way.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#14New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 04:45:51
I thought Bill just gave milo enough rope...
I mean milo has always been an ass.. it is his thing, but he didn't have a chance to set up any of his "punchlines" and just sounded like an even bigger ass.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#15New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 05:49:47
@DiscordTiger Said

He should go cry to Otis about it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs