Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Try three whiskey's

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 19 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 16, 2017 @ 09:02:08
Two guys are riding to work on the bus. They both see two dogs going at it on a lawn. One guy, who's married, looks at the other and says, "Jeez, I'd give anything to do it to my wife like that." The other, a single guy, says, "Heck, that's easy. Just feed her three whiskey's."
The same two guys are riding the bus to work the next morning. The single one asks the other, "Well, did you get to do it to your wife doggie style?" The married guy replies, "Yes, but it took SIX whiskey's."

The single guy exclaims, "SIX whiskey's! How come so many?"

The husband replies, "Hell, it took three just to get her to kneel down out on the lawn."
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Sep 16, 2017 @ 11:39:15
@rondetto Said

Two guys are riding to work on the bus. They both see two dogs going at it on a lawn. One guy, who's married, looks at the other and says, "Jeez, I'd give anything to do it to my wife like that." The other, a single guy, says, "Heck, that's easy. Just feed her three whiskey's."
The same two guys are riding the bus to work the next morning. The single one asks the other, "Well, did you get to do it to your wife doggie style?" The married guy replies, "Yes, but it took SIX whiskey's."

The single guy exclaims, "SIX whiskey's! How come so many?"

The husband replies, "Hell, it took three just to get her to kneel down out on the lawn."

Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 18, 2017 @ 17:59:45
A man is walking along with his wife and sees another woman coming out of a bar obviously drunk, singing at the top of her voice and falling over.

"Look at that," says the man. "I dated her ten years ago and even asked her to marry me but then I changed my mind and threw her out. Now look at her, getting drunk like that."

His wife says "Yeah. Ten years on since you took back your offer of marriage and and she's still celebrating."
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Sep 18, 2017 @ 18:42:42
@Jennifer1984 Said

A man is walking along with his wife and sees another woman coming out of a bar obviously drunk, singing at the top of her voice and falling over.

"Look at that," says the man. "I dated her ten years ago and even asked her to marry me but then I changed my mind and threw her out. Now look at her, getting drunk like that."

His wife says "Yeah. Ten years on since you took back your offer of marriage and she's still celebrating."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs