The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Trump didn’t collude with Russia — he’s not smart enough for something that complicated

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 00:04:03
Quote:
Dallas Mavericks owner and hedge fund billionaire Mark Cuban (TMZ)

Dallas Mavericks owner and hedge fund billionaire Mark Cuban said in a flurry of tweets on Saturday that he doesn’t believe President Donald Trump colluded with the Russian government during the 2016 campaign — but only because Trump isn’t “detail oriented, organized or big picture enough” to successfully pull off something so complicated.

“As people with Russian connects came into the campaign he had no clue that those connections were possibly being influenced by Russia,” Cuban said. “His lean campaign took direction from people he trusted and he followed those directions. He had no clue where the Russians fit.”

“No chance this is a DJT led conspiracy. He isn’t detail oriented, organized or big picture enough to pull off any [type] of conspiracy. I think Putin recognized trumps greed and took advantage by back channeling coordinated misinformation in an attempt to influence voters. Trump had no idea this was happening. He was doing what he was told to do. Stick to the script and read what was written for him,” he continued.

Cuban’s full set of tweets is embedded below:

1) Here is my take on Trump and Russia

— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) April 1, 2017

2) Russians have made him a lot of money buying condos and investing in his bldgs and hosting his beauty pageant.That makes them his friends

3) He ignored their backgrounds. But that's not unusual. Starbucks takes anyone's money and so do most businesses including mine.

4) He spoke favorably about Putin to get his approval for Russians to get $ out of Russia and into Trump deals. He saw it as easy money

5) When Manafort was recommended, he didn't vett him. He saw it as a win win. Win the election or open the door for more Russian business

6) As people with Russian connects came into the campaign he had no clue that those connections were possibly being influenced by Russia

7) His lean campaign took direction from people he trusted and he followed those directions. He had no clue where the Russians fit

8) when Manafort got "hot" he got rid of him but the campaign approach had been established. Bannon took it to the next level FTW

9) No chance this is a DJT led conspiracy. He isn't detail oriented, organized or big picture enough to pull off any time of conspiracy

10) I think Putin recognized trumps greed and took advantage by back channeling coordinated misinformation in an attempt to influence voters

11) Trump had no idea this was happening. He was doing what he was told to do. Stick to the script and read what was written for him

12)Because he didn't recognize or understand as it was happening he has no idea what to do now or how to respond. So he turns to Fox News

13) That's what I think happened. Feel free to agree or disagree

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/mark-cuban-trump-didnt-collude-with-russia-hes-not-smart-enough-for-something-that-complicated/

You know , if this is true then we really do have a huge problem .
If Russia can use Trump with out Trump being any the wiser . Then instead of having a president called Trump , what we have is an ignorant Russian puppet in the white house .
mrmhead On about 19 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 00:58:54
@white_swan53 Said

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/mark-cuban-trump-didnt-collude-with-russia-hes-not-smart-enough-for-something-that-complicated/

You know , if this is true then we really do have a huge problem .
If Russia can use Trump with out Trump being any the wiser . Then instead of having a president called Trump , what we have is an ignorant Russian puppet in the white house .

Didn't Pelosi say something to the effect "We have to find out - no matter if they were willing participants or stooges"

I'll try to find a link

Edit:
Oops - my mistake - Nancy was calling Nunes a stooge for Trump about the "collected surveillance" reveal... which is another fubar if it is a setup
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#3New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 01:40:54
It isn't so much whether Trump colluded with Russia or not.

1. Russia absolutely tried to impact our election. Regardless of the election results, Americans... ALL Americans should be appalled and want to get to the complete set of facts on this.

2. A number of Trump's team were having meetings with the Russians during the campaign and just after the election. This might have been based on their naiveté or it might have been nefarious.... We already know Flynn was fired for it and Sessions lied about it. Regardless of the election results, Americans... ALL Americans should be appalled and want to get to the complete set of facts on this.

n/a, New Mexico
#4New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 03:21:53
@chaski Said

It isn't so much whether Trump colluded with Russia or not.

1. Russia absolutely tried to impact our election. Regardless of the election results, Americans... ALL Americans should be appalled and want to get to the complete set of facts on this.

2. A number of Trump's team were having meetings with the Russians during the campaign and just after the election. This might have been based on their naiveté or it might have been nefarious.... We already know Flynn was fired for it and Sessions lied about it. Regardless of the election results, Americans... ALL Americans should be appalled and want to get to the complete set of facts on this.

I agree . I also think that if Russia was using Trump and Trump didn't know it ,we need to know. And if Trumps team knew that it was happening and approved , again we need to know . We are in for a rough and rocky road with Trump in the white house and we need to know who is at the wheel . This Mark Cuban isn't a politician and doesn't seem to have an ax to grind . And he runs in the same social circle as Trump . I don't see any reason to ignore his take on Trump and the Russians.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#5New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 03:34:35
@white_swan53 Said

I agree . I also think that if Russia was using Trump and Trump didn't know it ,we need to know. And if Trumps team knew that it was happening and approved , again we need to know . We are in for a rough and rocky road with Trump in the white house and we need to know who is at the wheel . This Mark Cuban isn't a politician and doesn't seem to have an ax to grind . And he runs in the same social circle as Trump . I don't see any reason to ignore his take on Trump and the Russians.

Taking the wheel? Seems in this case the boat is both rudderless & captainless but the tide is moving it very quickly in a direction fooling people as to otherwise.

n/a, New Mexico
#6New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 03:53:42
@shinobinoz Said

Taking the wheel? Seems in this case the boat is both rudderless & captainless but the tide is moving it very quickly in a direction fooling people as to otherwise.

I beg to differ, someone doesn't go the distance to become president of the USA in a rudderless & captainless boat. There has to be someone calling the shots , now whether it's the guy who's name is on the ticket or someone is pulling that guys strings is the question . But nobody becomes president by accident .
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#7New Post! Apr 03, 2017 @ 16:03:49
@white_swan53 Said

I beg to differ, someone doesn't go the distance to become president of the USA in a rudderless & captainless boat. There has to be someone calling the shots , now whether it's the guy who's name is on the ticket or someone is pulling that guys strings is the question . But nobody becomes president by accident .

The Alt-right neo-conservative White Nationalists for sure. And Russia!

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Apr 07, 2017 @ 19:05:10
@shinobinoz Said

The Alt-right neo-conservative White Nationalists for sure. And Russia!

Thursday evening when we sent some where between 50 and 60 missiles over to Syria and piled up some more' not insignificant' body count numbers , now it's reported that Russia has sent their battle ship out towards our ships that fired off the missiles .
I don't seem to have the twisted thinking I takes to figure out how that >> the ships <<< and the string pulling can be workable . What I mean is , that to me backs up the Russians using Trump with out his knowledge theory .
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#9New Post! Apr 07, 2017 @ 19:59:49
We, (The USA), better make friends with Russia, NOT CHINA!!!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Apr 07, 2017 @ 22:14:03
@white_swan53 Said

Thursday evening when we sent some where between 50 and 60 missiles over to Syria and piled up some more' not insignificant' body count numbers , now it's reported that Russia has sent their battle ship out towards our ships that fired off the missiles .
I don't seem to have the twisted thinking I takes to figure out how that >> the ships <<< and the string pulling can be workable . What I mean is , that to me backs up the Russians using Trump with out his knowledge theory .

He stepped out of line?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Apr 07, 2017 @ 22:15:09
@Willi Said

We, (The USA), better make friends with Russia, NOT CHINA!!!

With both would preferable. But they have to play nicely.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#12New Post! Apr 08, 2017 @ 00:33:22
@shinobinoz Said

With both would preferable. But they have to play nicely.

China don't play nice at all.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#13New Post! Apr 08, 2017 @ 01:39:46
@Willi Said

China don't play nice at all.

None of the powers do really. Though to be sure it is much better here.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#14New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 17:08:21
@shinobinoz Said

With both would preferable.

Agreed. There are too many nukes involved to want to go back to Cold War tensions.
chaski On about 7 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#15New Post! Apr 11, 2017 @ 17:39:52
@shinobinoz Said

to play nicely.

Does playing nicely include not hacking into U.S. government, business and privately owned computer systems?

Something the Russian Government has been doing, both directly and indirectly, for decades (not counting the Soviet era): since 1991.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs