The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
News & Current Events

Trump Jr. Rebukes London Mayor About Terror Comments

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
How do you feel about big game trophy hunting ?
I hate it, think it should be stopped.
I love it, I go every chance I get .
Who cares , they are just animals .
View Results
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 11:10:37
Quote:
After the Wednesday attack outside British Parliament, Donald Trump Jr. responded in disbelief to a comment the mayor of London made in September about dealing with terror.

You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan https://t.co/uSm2pwRTjO

— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 22, 2017
London mayor Sadiq Khan, in the article, said that terrorist attacks are "part and parcel of living in a big city."

The city's first Muslim mayor has been a critic of Trump Jr.'s father, President Donald Trump. In February, Khan said that because of Trump's travel ban, he should not get VIP treatment when he comes to Britain .
"In those circumstances we shouldn't be rolling out the red carpet," the mayor said.

https://www.newsmax.com/Headline/donald-trump-jr-rebukes-london-mayor/2017/03/22/id/780194/

Who does Jr. think he is anyways ?
Below is the article with the mayors comments.

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major city

Quote:
Sadiq Khan has said he believes the threat of terror attacks are “part and parcel of living in a big city” and encouraged Londoners to be vigilant to combat dangers.

The Mayor of London revealed he had a “sleepless night” after the recent bombing in New York, and said major cities around the world “have got to be prepared for these sorts of things” to happen when people least expect them.

“The terrorists are evolving their tactics and we have got to evolve our response to them all the time. I am afraid the consequences of a terror attack are very very scary. They want to kill. They want to maim and terrify. It is my job to try to make sure that we are as safe as we can be.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/-sadiqkhan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html

I don't see anything in the article that would make any sane thinking person feel the need to rebuke the mayor for , do you ?

So, I went to Jr's twitter account and found the tweet, I also found several tweets in reply to Jr's . It seems that the trump menfolk are big game trophy hunters and not very well liked in the UK .
Quote:

You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan

David cameronK.Reid AustinDanielKelley PanaroLa Von JonesDean Frainfernando garridoPeterRegina Veronica

Ciaran Jenkins‏Verified account @C4Ciaran 17h17 hours ago

Is this helpful @DonaldJTrumpJr? Did you even read the article before goading London's Mayor during a live incident?
Ciaran Jenkins‏Verified account @C4Ciaran 17h17 hours ago
More
Headline is based on very first sentence, which if you'd bothered to read it could apply to any major city in the world. Key word: "threat"

Ciaran Jenkins‏Verified account @C4Ciaran 16h16 hours ago
More
Yes. Every major city makes preparations in case of a terror attack. Even Tokyo. It would be pretty dumb not to. https://www.seisakukikaku.metro.tokyo.jp/gaimubu/anmc21/anmc21org/crisis/english/news/exercise09112007.pdf …

Ciaran Jenkins‏Verified account @C4Ciaran 9h9 hours ago

@C4Ciaran the desperation of some (K Hopkins in Mail another) to link Sadiq Khan to this … what could their motivation be, I (don't) wonder

Tom Coates‏Verified account @tomcoates 17h17 hours ago
More
@DonaldJTrumpJr Go f*** yourself. As a Londoner who lived through the IRA, anti gay nail bombings and 7/7, this is not the time to be cock.

More
@DonaldJTrumpJr Khan is right. These things happen. We fight against them. But we don't wildly over-react or let them change our way of life

More
@DonaldJTrumpJr And we absolutely don't choose to scapegoat whole communities to make ourselves feel better. Now shut the hell up.

DeplorableTaco-Bowl‏ @tony_tonyt 4h4 hours ago
More
@tomcoates @DonaldJTrumpJr Quick to mention what we shouldn't do. How abt suggesting what we should do to deal w/Islamic terrorism. Nothing?

Tom Coates‏Verified account @tomcoates 4h4 hours ago
More
@tony_tonyt @DonaldJTrumpJr It's going to be a long, slow process that we may not live to see the end of, Honestly

More
@tony_tonyt @DonaldJTrumpJr Help refugees, try and secure their homelands so they can return, help avoid famine, protect burgeoning states

More
@tony_tonyt @DonaldJTrumpJr Dismantle ISIS while looking to minimize civilian casualties at all costs.
4 replies 3 retweets 58 likes
Reply 4 Retweet 3
Like 58
More
@tony_tonyt @DonaldJTrumpJr Strengthen relationships with moderate Muslim states, work with them to try and stabilize nearby countries

Joe Papp‏Verified account @joepabike 16h16 hours ago
More
@DonaldJTrumpJr don't you have another obnoxious canned trophy hunt to participate in w/ your equally-detestable brother?

Joe Papp‏Verified account @joepabike 15h15 hours ago
More
@DonaldJTrumpJr even if you werent disingenuously paraphrasing @SadiqKhan out-of-context youre still obnoxious for killing elephants for fun

Joe Papp‏Verified account @joepabike 15h15 hours ago
More
@DonaldJTrumpJr youre just so obnoxious and tone-deaf. Just like your father. Although I'm surprised it's you & not him attacking @SadiqKhan

Joe Papp‏Verified account @joepabike 9h9 hours ago
More
@DonaldJTrumpJr well, I guess your brother @EricTrump doesn't like being reminded that you guys shoot Leopards for fun. At least you own it.

https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 15:50:10
I suppose that the following makes me a troll and an ass-tard....maybe even a libtard, but I hope that Trump JR gets mugged in New York City.... no permanent physical damage nor death....just a good old fashion non-terrorims related physical assault & battery.

My 2nd hope is that the next time he goes big game trophy hunting one of his friends pulls a d*** Cheney and shoots Trump JR in the face with a shotgun....no permanent physical damage nor death...just a little payback.

PS
As a side issue, I wonder if Trump JR will be taking SS agents on his next big game trophy hunt? After all, even though he is an adult and not living as a child dependent in the Whitehouse, I'm pretty sure that he has a SS detail....all of Trump's children have this protection. I think this is the 1st time that adult children of a president have SS protection (but anyone should correct me if I'm wrong). I'm pretty sure that Gerald Ford's son didn't have a SS protective detail. Why are you positive Chaski? Because I know a dude who (reportedly) smoked pot with Ford Jr back in the day.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 16:13:48
actually, it really surprise that bozo, jr. would said this. bozo probably shield his children since they were little, from try to common to the peasants. that bozo put with this all these years.

all bozo's children are so spoil from getting near the common man, that a comment like from bozo jr. is not a shocker.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 16:55:38
I was just reading about that.

I wonder what gave him the idea to dig up an article from 6 months ago to goad the Mayor with an out of context quote?

The a*****e ..er.. apple doesn't fall far from the tree
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#5New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 17:34:13
That which the Mayor said and that what Jr. said he said are different.

I first became suspicious when Jr.'s pant caught on fire.

The SS is going to have to protect the man if he continues to try to eat our brains.

#6New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 17:35:16
@Erimitus Said

That which the Mayor said and that what Jr. said he said are different.

I first became suspicious when Jr.'s pant caught on fire.

The SS is going to have to protect the man if he continues to try to eat our brains.

NOTE: I love our president! I love him more and more each day.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 18:00:09
@Erimitus Said

NOTE: I love our president! I love him more and more each day.

Good save just in case your posts are being monitored.

#8New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 19:45:04
@chaski Said

Good save just in case your posts are being monitored.

Indeed

#9New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 19:48:34
@Erimitus Said

Indeed

I would never suggest that the president be harmed.

It would probably be a good idea for him to avoid any slow motorcades through Dallas though. Just saying...

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 20:21:32
@chaski Said

I suppose that the following makes me a troll and an ass-tard....maybe even a libtard, but I hope that Trump JR gets mugged in New York City.... no permanent physical damage nor death....just a good old fashion non-terrorims related physical assault & battery.

My 2nd hope is that the next time he goes big game trophy hunting one of his friends pulls a d*** Cheney and shoots Trump JR in the face with a shotgun....no permanent physical damage nor death...just a little payback.

PS
As a side issue, I wonder if Trump JR will be taking SS agents on his next big game trophy hunt? After all, even though he is an adult and not living as a child dependent in the Whitehouse, I'm pretty sure that he has a SS detail....all of Trump's children have this protection. I think this is the 1st time that adult children of a president have SS protection (but anyone should correct me if I'm wrong). I'm pretty sure that Gerald Ford's son didn't have a SS protective detail. Why are you positive Chaski? Because I know a dude who (reportedly) smoked pot with Ford Jr back in the day.

I seen this on facebiook , I have been looking for and finding proof of the two brothers big game trophy hunts and plan on finding out if this photo is real when I'm done . If a person were inclined to think like daddy Trump does. This is way more proof then will ever be needed , ya just gotta believe ,,,

#11New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 20:25:02
@white_swan53 Said

I seen this on facebiook , I have been looking for and finding proof of the two brothers big game trophy hunts and plan on finding out if this photo is real when I'm done . If a person were inclined to think like daddy Trump does. This is way more proof then will ever be needed , ya just gotta believe ,,,

Who needs meals on wheels. Let them eat cake....

n/a, New Mexico
#12New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 20:45:59
Hunting animals is just like golf, says Donald Trump as his sons pose with safari trophy kills

Quote:
SICK photographs have emerged of two of Donald Trump’s sons showing off animals they murdered on kill safaris in Africa.

X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne posted a picture on Instagram of Donald Jnr, 38, and Eric, 32, proudly posing with a dead leopard after a hunting trip in Zimbabwe.

Sharon – who is a critic of the Republican US presidential candidate – added a message for
her 2.4million followers, saying: “Really? A great example of humanity, killing animals in Africa?! Disgusting.”

Other pictures emerged in 2012 of the Trump brothers standing next to animals they gunned down on two trips in 2010 and 2011 – including antelope, waterbuck, two buffalos, a great warthog and a civet cat.

Trump Snr defended his sons’ hobby of hunting on African kill safaris, saying: “My sons love to hunt. Eric is a hunter and I’d say he puts it on a par with golf, if not ahead of golf. They’re great marksman, great shots and love it. I like golf. I don’t do that.”

he Trumps would have been charged a hefty fee for every kill. The price list quotes £46,000 to hunt an elephant, up to £27,000 to kill a big cat and £6500 for a crocodile.

Donald Jnr said: “Hunting isn’t about killing. Hunting and fishing makes you fall in love with the natural world.”

Last night, naturalist Chris Packham said: “They should feel utterly ashamed. And they’re not doing their dad any favours as a man campaigning to become president of the US.”

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/hunting-animals-just-like-golf-8477026

this is one of 148 hits I got when I googled the Trump brothers names along with a few key words.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 22:37:37
bozo's sons are soo spoil,that really don't know it wrong to hunt down animals that they don't know they are get hunted down.

bozo paid people on this hunting party, keep these animals in a certain area like corral, or caged them. or even tried these animals up, and the boys shot them dead without let the animal fight change to survive.

bozo would call this for his boys: " sportship " !!

bozo has shielded his kids soo much over the year, his sons can't see how wrong this is.

n/a, New Mexico
#14New Post! Mar 23, 2017 @ 23:55:45
@twilitezone911 Said

bozo's sons are soo spoil,that really don't know it wrong to hunt down animals that they don't know they are get hunted down.

bozo paid people on this hunting party, keep these animals in a certain area like corral, or caged them. or even tried these animals up, and the boys shot them dead without let the animal fight change to survive.

bozo would call this for his boys: " sportship " !!

bozo has shielded his kids soo much over the year, his sons can't see how wrong this is.

Can you link to the info about the guides being payed to contain / tie up the animals ?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 00:15:47
@white_swan53 Said

Can you link to the info about the guides being payed to contain / tie up the animals ? [/QUOTE

i assuming it could be possible, bozo would do that. and hide from the public. money buy you everything. trump's rich's man's world that world can paid off anyone for price, every organizations or the presidency. if the price is right.

bozo's world with right price, you cover up anything. any skeletons in the closet forever.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs