Trafficking Native American children

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 00:16:49
This will open your eyes as to what is going on, why Baby Veronica case was wrongly decided by the SCOTUS & the second (the 1st being correct) SC of South Carolina.
https://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2013/08/27/underbelly-us-adoption-industry-trafficking-native-children-151006
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 01:37:52
Veronica is now with her biological dad.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 01:45:54
Oh ho ho! Don't let mean ol' Madonna get 'er grubby little mitts on them.

Cruella de Vil incarnate!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 03:11:54
@GreenAppleKing Said

Veronica is now with her biological dad.

Yes, and the richers are still attempting to steal her away from him.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#5New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 03:13:15
@Electric_Banana Said

Oh ho ho! Don't let mean ol' Madonna get 'er grubby little mitts on them.

Cruella de Vil incarnate!

Do we know if Madonna went through proper channels & that the children were actually & properly available for adoption?
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#6New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 11:58:27
@shinobinoz Said

Yes, and the richers are still attempting to steal her away from him.

"Steal" implies something nefarious. I'm fairly certain the family will use the courts. Unless you don't trust the courts . . . which I think you've already mentioned. But what of the vacuum of lawlessness once we jetison the state court? Would you feel satisfied with a federal court ruling? Who rightly decides adoption law and on what basis?
The_Judge On September 17, 2013

Deleted

Your city, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 12:00:51
@shinobinoz Said

Do we know if Madonna went through proper channels & that the children were actually & properly available for adoption?

So Madonna is a human trafficker and a kidnapper?

This just gets better.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 13:00:55
Eh. It's hard for me to take anything seriously when it's written in such an obviously-biased manner, and when it comes from someone who is obviously-biased and screaming the that Supreme Court is just "wrong." Especially when the end result is that a child ends up with a family that will love and provide for him or her.

Deleted

#9New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 14:09:56
@jonnythan Said

Eh. It's hard for me to take anything seriously when it's written in such an obviously-biased manner, and when it comes from someone who is obviously-biased and screaming the that Supreme Court is just "wrong." Especially when the end result is that a child ends up with a family that will love and provide for him or her.

I don't even attempt to take him seriously any more. Its just amusement.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 16:56:19
@shinobinoz Said

Not sure. I was making a joke based on news that she apparently travels the world collecting rarities and P.E.T.A. were on her case for awhile after murdering a good number of minks, ferrets or something to make a coat.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#11New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 20:06:25
Why in all of God's green earth is the mother never "blamed?" None of these cases would have happened without the mother's consent.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#12New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 21:56:22
@jonnythan Said

@The_Judge Said

I don't even attempt to take him seriously any more. Its just amusement.

Two people from two nations. I wonder if their nations have signed agreements in reference to adoptions to outside countries. We's going to keep our blacks!!!! Let them stay in foster care thrown out at 18. With no hope !!!!!! I would expect better from the both of you.

Deleted

#13New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 22:13:26
@restoreone Said

Two people from two nations. I wonder if their nations have signed agreements in reference to adoptions to outside countries. We's going to keep our blacks!!!! Let them stay in foster care thrown out at 18. With no hope !!!!!! I would expect better from the both of you.

Your actually one of the people on here I have respect for so dont want to get into an argument. I think the difference here is the view of a nation. I dont view the UK as a nation the same way as you view a nation.

I just view it as a land mass, with set laws, as a tax payer I am a citizen of this country.

I cant speak for for the other guy, but I think that may be a big difference here, in our perspectives.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 22:31:12
@GreenAppleKing Said

"Steal" implies something nefarious. I'm fairly certain the family will use the courts. Unless you don't trust the courts . . . which I think you've already mentioned. But what of the vacuum of lawlessness once we jetison the state court? Would you feel satisfied with a federal court ruling? Who rightly decides adoption law and on what basis?

Nation to nation rules. First Nations have the initial say after the family & before the state.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#15New Post! Aug 30, 2013 @ 22:32:14
@jonnythan Said

Eh. It's hard for me to take anything seriously when it's obvious the poster has not read up on the event!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...14 15 16 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs