Forums:
Q & A

Too drunk and Pissed on my friend´s couch and need help

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Froya On November 01, 2016

S�o Paulo, Brazil
#1New Post! Nov 01, 2016 @ 18:44:16
Please help. Got too drunk, pissed on my friend´s couch at his apartment at the beach, did not clean just disguised a bit, now a week later coming back to correct the mess, I need help, I am lucky his parents are not there, I sprayed some dehodorant on, the couch is near a window where it gets sunshine light. At the time it did not smell bad, I turned both almofadas the other way around, the couch has slim almofadas though. I am thinking about vinegar, or perhaps checking to see if it´s ok and leave it like that just spray some anti smell and anti stain, please help, nobody knows, I just convinced my friend to get to the beach again so I can clean up the mess. I know I need rehab, but if you can give more information regarding the specific situation of taking the pee smell out... thanks everyone!!! I am so embarassed just want to make sure I do not get caught, if I do, at least I can say I am trying to clean up... God Bless
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! Nov 01, 2016 @ 20:28:06
mix a huge glass of what ever you got to drunk on then 'accidently spill it on the couch . tell your friend you will have to take the almofadas to the cleaners or that yu will pay to have it cleaned up . problem solved .
And next time you start drinking that much sleep on the beach .
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#3New Post! Nov 01, 2016 @ 22:26:14
How much did you drink? LOL, I've been s***faced hammered out of my gourd plenty of times but never unloaded in my sleep.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#4New Post! Nov 03, 2016 @ 13:36:34
get drunk w him again and s*** in his dryer. trust me he'll forget all about the couch
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#5New Post! Nov 03, 2016 @ 16:48:48
@Froya Said

Please help. Got too drunk, pissed on my friend´s couch at his apartment at the beach, did not clean just disguised a bit, now a week later coming back to correct the mess, I need help, I am lucky his parents are not there, I sprayed some dehodorant on, the couch is near a window where it gets sunshine light. At the time it did not smell bad, I turned both almofadas the other way around, the couch has slim almofadas though. I am thinking about vinegar, or perhaps checking to see if it´s ok and leave it like that just spray some anti smell and anti stain, please help, nobody knows, I just convinced my friend to get to the beach again so I can clean up the mess. I know I need rehab, but if you can give more information regarding the specific situation of taking the pee smell out... thanks everyone!!! I am so embarassed just want to make sure I do not get caught, if I do, at least I can say I am trying to clean up... God Bless

Go to a pet store and get a Pet Urine Stain/Odor Removal cleaner spray....follow the directions.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 03, 2016 @ 16:55:42
@SgtPowerPickle Said

get drunk w him again and s*** in his dryer. trust me he'll forget all about the couch

And don't forget to turn it on!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#7New Post! Nov 03, 2016 @ 23:00:35
ewwwww, that's ..... that's disgusting!

Would never use that dryer again, that's for sure!!

bleh

@mrmhead Said

And don't forget to turn it on!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Nov 03, 2016 @ 23:04:37
you know that hampsters don't well in dryers or microwaves. hampster's dooies stick to your clothes not your hands!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs