#1New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 10:50:23

You know who you are .
NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#2New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 10:56:51
@white_swan53 Said

You know who you are .

Haha so true.

But seriously, though, not all women are like this, right? Remember the bright, spunky girls who just want to be themselves and generally hold a positive attitude on life? They exist, right?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 11:03:39
@NNewt84 Said

Haha so true.

But seriously, though, not all women are like this, right? Remember the bright, spunky girls who just want to be themselves and generally hold a positive attitude on life? They exist, right?

Of course they do . Then life happens and they become mature crazy ladies .

n/a, New Mexico
#5New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 11:16:57
It doesn't take her long to figure out that being all 'spunky ' just wears her out makes her is tired and then one day soon after that , she wakes up and snaps , of course she just wants to be herself , who the hell would she be and thinks "who better to be me then me"
And that is when the young girl relaxes and starts enjoying life as a woman and that my friend is when the crazy starts showing up
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#6New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 11:19:58
@NNewt84 Said

Okay, what about the ones who actually follow their hopes and dreams, and are generally happy with what they make of their lives?

Then they are happy with their lives, you answered your own question?

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 11:25:58
@NNewt84 Said

Okay, what about the ones who actually follow their hopes and dreams, and are generally happy with what they make of their lives?

What makes you think that a mature crazy lady didn't follow her dreams and fulfill her hopes and isn't at a mature age generally happy with her life ?
s*** dude just how long in years are you expecting a girl to be spunky and just wants to be herself ?? You know that at some point all young girls grow into women and if a man is paying attention and is smart enough he will miss that young girl for all of 3 1/2 mintues because thats about how long it will take for her to put away her crayons and sprizt on a bit perfume .
Just ask Cat Stevens .... google Cat Stevens and ' Oh Very Young " 1975
opps wrong artist and song,,

try , "to sir with love "

Banned

#8New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 12:34:06
@NNewt84 Said

What about them. They have followed hopes and dreams. What do they need from me. What do I need to give them? Validation?

Banned

#10New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 13:52:28
@NNewt84 Said

They don't need anything from you - I'm just saying you need to consider that these women exist, instead of dumping all females into the "whinin' wimmin who want to make life hell for men and are all a bunch of sluts" category. That's what my big gripe is - it's not that all women are genuinely kind, smart and optimistic, it's that not all women aren't. Every person is different, are their sex doesn't affect their morality (well, not directly, at least). There exist nice men, nasty men, nasty women and nice women. If we could all stop idolising and demonising the opposite sex (and yes, that includes women either loving or hating men just for being men), then maybe we could just move on and bettering ourselves and people.

Im fully aware they exist. They just dont really have anything to do with my life and my life has nothing to do with them. So I dont know anything about them to be able to talk about them.

Say there is a girl who enjoys sitting in at home reading and dosnt like going out to social gatherings of any kind.

If my path never crosses hers, Im not really going to ever mention her am I.

I agree on the bettering ourselves bit, but we can only better OURSELVES, we cant force other people to do it. The desire has to come from within.

My advice to you (you can choose to take it or not, dont worry), is what ever you are reading, stop. It is obviously giving you some sort of negitive vibe (or so it appears online), I dont know how you are off line, but with this running round your head constantly, your not going to give off your perfect vibe.

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 13:59:25
@NNewt84 Said

The more I think about this question of yours , the more it strikes me that you seem to have some impossible ' pie in the sky' plastic image of the opposites sex . Both as young women and as mature ladies .
In another different thread ( totally unrelated to the topic of this one ) wrapping someone in in cotton wool , was mentioned. You seem to be the type of guy that believes a female would or should appreciate having that or something similar done for her by a man who cares about her well being .
If I have guessed correctly , then let be clue you in .
You have to be the most boring date in the history of dating , if any girl goes for that type of treatment she is way past the time where she should have committed herself for mental health issues that if not treated and damn soon will be the bane of her existence for the rest of her life..
Especially coming out of an abusive relationship . Do that girl a favor , if you care anything at all about her , and do everything possible to try and talk her into getting treatment .
It's not called protecting her , it's called being a gentleman , it is called smothering and not being able to breath is not healthy .
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#12New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 15:12:51
I really really really dislike the word spunky.

It makes me feel stabby towards people.

Banned

#13New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 15:24:40
@DiscordTiger Said

I have a slightly perverted mind and is not exactly putting healthy images in my mind every time I see it said.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#14New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 15:56:30
@Hypnotica Said

I have a slightly perverted mind and is not exactly putting healthy images in my mind every time I see it said.

Yup. that.

and it's like "manic pixie dream girl" such an overused trope.

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 16:42:06
@DiscordTiger Said

I couldn't find anything stabby but here's something grabby .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs