Forums:
Society & Lifestyles

This Michael B. Jordan Photo in Vanity Fair Has People Upset — Here's Why

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Mar 08, 2016 @ 03:50:20
Last week, Vanity Fair published an interview with actor Michael B. Jordan and director Ryan Coogler. They've collaborated on two films now — Creed and Fruitvale Station.

this photo were posting below in the article ( i had problems with loading the photo on the post. ), it seem that people are reacting badly to this photo above. by their comments under the article.

i see that two friends that respects each others. they are shows a " brotherly love ". the photo could have these two guys that are hugging each others. would prove nothing is wrong with that, either.

michael has his hand on top of his friend ryan's head. so it look like each others out of friendship and respect.

here is the first line of the article said:

A picture is worth a thousand words. And sometimes a lot of those words are homophobic.

said what? that is the first thing that i saw in the photo that they were more friends. right? they are not even look at each others in the photo with love in their eyes.

here is some more of this article:

Source: Facebook
The image of Jordan with his hand on Coogler's head drew crude sexual and homophobic remarks from commenters on more than one Facebook page. When celebrity gossip blogger B. Scott, who runs LoveBScott, posted it on his Facebook, it garnered almost 300 comments, many of them negative.

Most spoke about their problem with the pose, saying the pose seemed emasculating and effeminate.

"No self respecting heterosexual males pose like this naturally," one commenter wrote.

this article show something i am not see at all. why are these people reacting to a photo of two friends? i think they are respect each others to post in way that not really being offend anyone.

where is this photo show two people are showing any homophobic attractions to each others than two good friends in a photo.

post your thoughts about i think odd reaction to a photo that is not said anymore than friendship.

This Michael B. Jordan Photo in Vanity Fair
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Mar 08, 2016 @ 07:39:31
Ugh. Hyper masculine responses to a perfectly normal - or what should be normal - display between men.

But unless they are acting in a stereotypical over the top masculine display then they must be faggots, right world? And god forbid any man be a faggot. Why they might just as well be a woman! Oh the humanity.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs