Forums:
Jokes & Humor

The journalist

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On March 26, 2024

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 18, 2016 @ 09:14:45
An investigative journalist went to Afghanistan to study the culture and was shocked to discover that women were made to walk ten paces behind the men. She asked her guide why and he said, "Because they are considered of lesser status."
Outraged the journalist went home. A year later she returned covering violence in the region and was surprised to see the women walking ten paces ahead.
She turned to her guide and this time asked, "What has changed?" The guide answered, "Well the could be Land mines out there."
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Aug 18, 2016 @ 10:51:57
@rondetto Said

An investigative journalist went to Afghanistan to study the culture and was shocked to discover that women were made to walk ten paces behind the men. She asked her guide why and he said, "Because they are considered of lesser status."
Outraged the journalist went home. A year later she returned covering violence in the region and was surprised to see the women walking ten paces ahead.
She turned to her guide and this time asked, "What has changed?" The guide answered, "Well the could be Land mines out there."

how, I heard this joke, when I was 10 years old.

a journalist is walking down the country road right after the Vietnam war. he see a old man walking with hold a range in his hand with a ox pulling a ragging wagon, and a old woman behind him about 10 feet behind him.

10 years ago by, the same journalist goes back to Vietnam, followed up his story.

he happen to be on the same road as he was 10 years earlier. this time, he see the old woman walking in front the old man and his ox.

the journalist went to see the old man and walk over. he said to the old man, " do you remember me ? " and the old man smile and shake his head up and down.

then he said the old man, " I am curious, ten years ago, your wife was walking back of you and your ox. why is she now walking in front of you? "

the old man look and smile at him and said, " land mines! "
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs