Forums: Science:
Psychology

The cynical thread

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On about 15 hours ago

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Aug 29, 2014 @ 13:02:59
I invite you to post here the most cynical suggestions, with the most enlightened self-interest you can. I shall go first.

If you get married to someone who only wants a child and you can't get him or her to change her mind, have an affair with another man or woman to produce a second one. It doesn't matter if you never take part in his upbringing because your other off-spring would still exist, lead a normal life and serve as living proof that you made him or her.
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#2New Post! Aug 29, 2014 @ 14:33:11
You would still be the one responsible though.
Of course I would want a DNA check done first though just to make sure I wasnt paying for another man's piece of sperm.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 29, 2014 @ 15:07:37
tell a man it's impossible for you to get pregnant ..that this is because you suffered an ectopic pregnancy ...and that a doctor said you can't have children without special medical help ..then miraculously fall pregnant a few months later so you can spend another 16 years claiming child support and or benefits
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Aug 29, 2014 @ 17:53:58
Blame everything on Obama.

It will make you feel better about yourself, and it was probably his fault anyway.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#5New Post! Aug 29, 2014 @ 20:34:54
@chaski Said

Blame everything on Obama.

It will make you feel better about yourself, and it was probably his fault anyway.

This post has been edited for the purposes of accuracy.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Aug 31, 2014 @ 02:03:26
Tell your son's girlfriend about the family chronic bed-wetting issue. Then have the spouse chime in "But you get used to it" ...
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Aug 31, 2014 @ 04:55:40
So more or less a human who wants to leave their DNA all over the place (to be taken advantage of and preyed upon after that parent is dead.)

Despite serious engagement they run about leaving several others out there knocked up?

A bit like a science project they can monitor from Heaven: Ok so I've left behind five sons and four of them have been dressed up like women, beaten to death and those snap shots are now De-motivational posters all around the net.

Hmm, where's that fifth son I left behind? I think I hear his voice but not sure why he's squealing in agony....

Self-Interest? Really don't like encourage cheating
But also find it short-sited to go dropping down more children during a time when the world can't afford to accommodate the people it already has.

"The population will eat itself" and all...

The world is much too buried in chaos to make for a practical home and even more so when population counts cap out.

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Aug 31, 2014 @ 05:06:40
So many accidental pregnancies taking place.

And 'coincidentally' so many wars going on as well.

Gotten to the point now where they should just cut to the chase and prop the mums up at a diagonal so they force birth and project their babies through the air for skeet shooters.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#9New Post! Aug 31, 2014 @ 13:53:00
@Electric_Banana Said

So more or less a human who wants to leave their DNA all over the place (to be taken advantage of and preyed upon after that parent is dead.)

Despite serious engagement they run about leaving several others out there knocked up?

A bit like a science project they can monitor from Heaven: Ok so I've left behind five sons and four of them have been dressed up like women, beaten to death and those snap shots are now De-motivational posters all around the net.

Hmm, where's that fifth son I left behind? I think I hear his voice but not sure why he's squealing in agony....

Self-Interest? Really don't like encourage cheating
But also find it short-sited to go dropping down more children during a time when the world can't afford to accommodate the people it already has.

"The population will eat itself" and all...

The world is much too buried in chaos to make for a practical home and even more so when population counts cap out.

That is simply a perverted description of the survival instinct.
Survival of the species, and survival of bloodline.

There is a study that hints at a statistically significant higher rate of fathers killing their step children, compared to their own children.
A new king of the pride is likely to kill the cubs of the previous leader, or other threatening males ... and it's not just a cartoon movie.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#10New Post! Aug 31, 2014 @ 18:52:57
can one be cynical and still be an optimist?

Or are all cynical people pessimists?

Or, is it all situational - depending on the circumstances etc?

, New Zealand
#12New Post! Sep 01, 2014 @ 01:35:50
@DuLu Said

can one be cynical and still be an optimist?

Or are all cynical people pessimists?

Or, is it all situational - depending on the circumstances etc?

Most of your pessimists and cynics are angry for the suffering they see around them.

A lot this is result from the 'Survival of the Fittest' approach at life instead of attempting to help and nurture others around us as one big family.

The survivors don't come into realization the damage they are doing until after having children and their children serve only as prey to even larger and more ruthless predators.

I think one of the most extreme examples of 'surviving' is Human Trafficking. Snuff films of crying and screaming children have sex forced on them and then kept aside in a cage until their organs were ready to harvest, cut out, and sell to rich families in need of those organs for their own.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs