Wisconsin
United States
PLS: ? 44.03

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

snowduck's journal
TFS Journal
The Opposition
May 20, 2017 @ 03:14:53 pm
Matthew 5:11 - “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.- Often whenever anything of a Christian nature appears whether it be a writing, a church service or Bible study etc. many people will oppose it and I get that. Everything should be questioned. But some non-Christians go to far and feel the need to completely trash those who believe in Christ telling them they've been brainwashed and they can help. It's okay to believe strongly in anything else and no one will bother you because of political correctness, but it's widely held that Christians are fair game and need to be eliminated. But often the thing non-Christians don't realize is that they're reinforcing the very Bible they're trying to tear down when they do this. By that I mean the Bible often says that some people will deny that God exists and think that anyone who does is an idiot. The Bible says these people are fools (Psalm 14:1 - The fool says in his heart, "There is no God"...) So by scoffing at the Bible unbelievers are proving parts of it to be true without even knowing it. We are told to try to win them for Christ, but are also told some would rather not hear about him and are told to leave them be because they may be dangerous (Matthew 7:6 -“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces). Unfortunately some have chosen to refuse Christ's offer of salvation and will die in their sins and then probably will wish they had listened when God called them. https://whataboutjesus.com

Quote | Reply

Justaguywho

New Post! June 15, 2017 @ 09:46:48 am
I'm an atheist

Quote | Reply