The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

The Assassination of JFK

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Is it possible to fire 3 well placed rounds from a bolt action rifle in 5 seconds?
Yes
No
I Don't Know
View Results
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#1New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 17:04:40
Back at it again with the tough questions. So let's talk about John Fitzgerald Kennedy's assassination. The official story is that on Nov 22, 1963 Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK from a school book depository in Dallas, Texas. The weapon allegedly used was a 6.5mm Carcano Carbine. A protective bullet proof shell was not in place around the vehicle and Secret Service was also nowhere near the President.

What are your thoughts on this event? Was it LHO? If not then who? What was the motive?

As this happened 53 years ago some people on this site may have been alive when this took place. Any memories of the event?
chaski On about 10 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Mar 15, 2017 @ 17:33:26
@SgtPowerPickle Said

What are your thoughts on this event? Was it LHO? If not then who? What was the motive?

LHO clearly participated in a conspiracy to kill the president. He may or may not have shot the actual round that killed the president, or he may have missed and someone else shot that round.

The other conspirators are not known for certain, though Ruby was probably involved with the group.

The motive was to kill the president.
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 00:38:00
And it's a good thing he did!
I read the book 11/22/1963 - This world would be a mess! (butterfly effect)
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 01:21:01
i think if a person like oswald was a crack sharpshooter.

harvey would have the time to shoot jfk on the first shot, nothing would made him missed.

if he planned, he could find another spot or cross where he shooting. harvey got closer to the car. he put a gun in newspaper actually ran up to the car, he might been stopped, not in possible.

how do we know it find five seconds, if possible that he couldn't reacted to to jackie falling forward or backward in the backseat. or the man shot in the first place, how he would fallen in the front seat.

anybody,harvey was shooting at. it doesn't mean jf was the prime target. that jfk was the only victim that harvey aiming at, if harvey had the time to shoot off more the bullets in five to 10 seconds.

did fbi agents and the police on the street from their angle in the street to see or where harvey was in the building to shoot at him.

if harvey knew it was a suicide mission, why did he killed himself in the building, before the police and the fbi got there? he had the time to do it?
harvey suppose to shoot all three people in the car. harvey missed or suppose hit jackie or other guy, harvey hit first.

maybe the first guy or jackie was the prime targets, and jkf was the diversion.

we all see the footage of assassination soo many times over the years, harvey should been probably location in the book warehouse.

why more assassinates would be need, if the russians did trust harvey to the job? why did someone ( i forget his name. ) kill harvey, then someone killed rudy?

would russians not take credit for killing jfk?

why russians take much length to cover-up, who killed jfk, and killed anyone that was associating with the killing?

, Indiana
#5New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 05:05:12
Has anyone heard JFK's speech he made 7 days before his assassination?
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 05:37:45
With regard to the poll question, The Warren Commission had several US military sharpshooters attempt to repeat LHO's alleged shooting time with the same weapon and they could not do so. Forensically, this would constitute evidence that it was not reasonable to conclude that Oswald (whose former Marine colleagues told the Warren Commission he was a poor shot) fired all three rounds in the time stated.

In answer to Twilite's question above, the time of the (alleged) three rounds being fired is established by the cine film recorded by Abraham Zapruder. His movie evidence is not challenged.

It has been established that, from where LHO was sited in the book depository, the angle and trajectory of the fatal third round (if fired by him) would have had to have been through the thick foliage of a Texas Live Oak tree which was in the line of fire. The Texas Live Oak sheds its foliage in the Spring so it was in full bloom in November. LHO would not have been able to see the President when the motorcade was in the position it was when the 'kill shot' was fired. If he fired that round (which I do not believe he did), then he sure got lucky..!!

If LHO was the only shooter, it would have been more logical for him to fire when the motorcade took that tight turn at Nine and Elm. At that point the Presidents' full body was in view at close range, the car had slowed down to a slow crawl in order to take the bend and the shot would have been a very simple one. Why wait until the car was moving away from him and gathering speed? LHO would have had only the President's shoulders and head to aim at and the tree would have been obscuring his aim. It doesn't make sense.

Back, and to the left......... back, and to the left...... back, and to the left.....

The image of the President's head being blown open and thrown backwards to the left is, for me, the single most damning piece of evidence.

The Zapruder film clearly shows the President being struck by a shot fired from in front on a ground level trajectory. Ballistically it is not feasible for the fatal third shot to have been fired by LHO. The evidence of the Zapruder film is quite conclusive in my opinion and clearly indicates a shot fired from the area of the picket fence on the grassy knoll.

For me, these factors make it, not only impossible for a single shooter sited where LHO is alleged to have fired from, but also they make the official version of events simply not feasible. I doubt very much that any official enquiry into such an event today could possibly come to the same conclusion.

Other questions also arise, such as how many rounds were really fired. One witness standing by an underpass was hit by fragments when a round hit the concrete wall he was standing next to. Eye witnesses said they heard more than three shots.... and later told reporters that their evidence was falsified and tampered with in the final version of the Warren Commission's report, to say they only heard three.

The evidence of wounds to Governor Connolly give rise to the ludicrous "Magic Bullet" scenario. Again, the Zapruder film squelches the official version of events. Even a bullet zig-zagging crazily around by pinging off hard surfaces inside the car can't hang motionless in the air for nearly two seconds before resuming movement and causing more wounds to passengers in the vehicle. Again, it is simply not feasible.

That few seconds of cine film is the most damning indictment of the Warren Commission's conclusions. For me, the most overwhelming evidence of a conspiracy involving more than one shooter is the view of the fatal third round. Whenever anybody ever says that Oswald acted alone, five words are all it takes to quash that statement....

Back, and to the left..... back, and to the left......
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#7New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 06:59:31
What was the motive

#8New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 07:00:56
@Erimitus Said

What was the motive

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 08:08:49
the film's clip, by watching without the sound this time. if this how it was done. this is too construction and " laid out of mice and men " plan to control by one man.

if harvey was the pasty of the plan, why was he killed there not at sub basement or whatever where he was shot at.

why was so important to stage that that scene?

if harvey went to trail, if he would survive in jail, without getting kill.

would a jury find him guilty, america would still blame russia for the assassination. it could been castro and cuba, after dealing " the bay of pigs ".

in crowd, you could throw a grenade in the car from the angle of the crowd. these days, dealing boston bombings, you have to be in the crowd to explode something to hit the mark.

the assassination was too planned out only " the lone gunman " too planned out of his own.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 08:34:09
when i mean by " laid out plan of mice and men " , how easy it was for russia make or convinced harvey to killed jfk.

you wonder or any man would dupe if you throw a beautiful woman after him to marry. was his wife planned for harvey to met. or, was it just " dumb luck " that they met.

would easy for russia, to harvey as a " the manchurian candidate " and program to be a cop or fbi agent to get closer the car to shoot.

if harvey was a poor shoot, why harvey in the wrong angle shoot at kennedy, would want him to a better shot?

i have credit to russia, that in some ways, and the prejudice of america had back then. russia not using a black man to do the assassination.

it would work now, or 40 years ago, if a black man shot and kill reagan.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 16:42:31
@twilitezone911 Said

if harvey was the pasty of the plan,

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Pasty...??

I'm sorry...... I couldn't help myself.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 18:07:46
@Jennifer1984 Said

Lee Harvey Oswald was a Pasty...??

I'm sorry...... I couldn't help myself.

that ok, jennifer! russia almost make harvey to be dinner rolls. if harvey was really close to be an english muffin, but harvey just didn't have the legs to pull it off, either positions!
mrmhead On about 22 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 18:26:24
We could just ask Ted Cruz what his father knew.

, Indiana
#14New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 10:12:46
@Erimitus Said

From what I have found, currency is the motive.

#15New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 11:00:25
@SgtPowerPickle Said

From what I have found, currency is the motive.

Currency = Money?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs