Random

Talking to married people online

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#1New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:34:17
I go on this site mostly just for fun,last night I was talking to these 2 married men,when I'm single,I wanted to know how do you feel about talking to someone that is married,has a family,and your single,Do you think it's wrong?Tell me your input.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#2New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:42:52
I don't think it's "wrong"; long as you are just talking, and are up front that you want only friendship.

I guess I'd wonder why, a single person, would go to a site for married people though? Unless I'm misunderstanding something and the site isn't marrieds specific?

, Florida
#3New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:45:11
@sTreetAngeL Said

I don't think it's "wrong"; long as you are just talking, and are up front that you want only friendship.

I guess I'd wonder why, a single person, would go to a site for married people though? Unless I'm misunderstanding something and the site isn't marrieds specific?

It's for anyone to join,no matter if your single or married,it's like you flirt on there,but it's just for fun.
Drgnfly83 On September 02, 2014

, Virginia
#4New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:52:27
I don't get sites like that either...."shrug"

Just be careful.....they might want more than flirting and might start allowing feelings to get involved and them, jointly....a marriage could ultimately become a divorce.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#5New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:53:54
@sweetheart5545 Said

It's for anyone to join,no matter if your single or married,it's like you flirt on there,but it's just for fun.

Long as it's harmless I guess...but feelings can develope online, and when you least expect it.
People can end up getting hurt. I's steer clear of anyone who tried to get 'too' close.
If they don't respect their wife, they certainly won't respect you; and vice versa for the married women.

, Florida
#6New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 16:54:27
@Drgnfly83 Said

I don't get sites like that either...."shrug"

Just be careful.....they might want more than flirting and might start allowing feelings to get involved and them, jointly....a marriage could ultimately become a divorce.

That's true,thanks I will be.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#7New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 17:33:09
Well if it's just talking it's probably ok.
I talk and joke with a lot single people here (I'm married) and I talk to married guys.
Thing is, I wouldn't say or do anything here that I wouldn't do in front of my husband, or their wives.

Seems to work out generally well in judging general appropriateness. I tend to banter a little more towards the naughty play on words type, but it really is for the laughs, and the fact my mind lives in the gutter, but it's not so much flirty with a guy, I also tend to make these comments in public rather in private, not to give mixed signals, as some people think any hint of naughty-ness is an invitation to cyber sex.--that is generally inappropriate with a married person.
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#8New Post! Jul 31, 2012 @ 17:47:50
@DiscordTiger Said

I also tend to make these comments in public rather in private, not to give mixed signals, as some people think any hint of naughty-ness is an invitation to cyber sex.--that is generally inappropriate with a married person.

Absolutely agree! It makes all the difference.
Lil_O_Me On August 22, 2012

Deleted

, Kentucky
#9New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 02:34:17
Your Just talking to a friend right?
Some friends are married some not.It's fine
Conflict On about 15 hours ago

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#10New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 14:51:37
Talking on-line is an interesting experience, I must admit. However, it can´t replace face to face contact or speaking to someone else over the telephone.

As maybe a hobby, yes, it does have its value, like TFS does for us, I must admit.

, Florida
#11New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:22:35
@Lil_O_Me Said

Your Just talking to a friend right?
Some friends are married some not.It's fine

yeah
Rhiv On March 09, 2013

, United States (general)
#12New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:46:58
I don't agree with talking to married men if you are single...unless it is just casual chatting, when it becomes flirty or more then it is inappropriate.

How would you like it if your man was logging on to site's to chat up single women? Wouldn't feel so great...and I am sure if their wives found out it would bring down a whole lot of drama

Usually the married men on those sites are unhappy in their relationships and are looking for something more than just a friend so if you do it, be careful!!

It's a lot less drama if you just stick to single people to chat with
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#13New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:48:57
@sweetheart5545 Said

I go on this site mostly just for fun,last night I was talking to these 2 married men,when I'm single,I wanted to know how do you feel about talking to someone that is married,has a family,and your single,Do you think it's wrong?Tell me your input.

You said, "I go on this site mostly just for fun" Is that a social website? Or TFS? You said for "fun". What type of fun is that? It all depends on what your motives are. Do you have a hidden agenda?

If you are interacting with married Males, are any sexual innuendos being tossed around? If by you, then I believe it's wrong. If by them, It's way wrong and you need to end the chat immediately.

J.R.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:56:44
Talking to married people online. No harm in that. I am sure most of the people I talk to here are married or in long-term relationships.

If we are entering the regions of cyber/webcam sex then its entirely your own call. Adults should do whatever they want providing its legal and consenting.

On a side note, married people who enter into online cyber sexual relationships will go away once they have got what they needed, whether it be fantasy or sexual stimulation. Chances are their partner does not know what they are doing. There are thousands of people out there getting jollies online, some are even addicted. The fantasy world works both ways but its a terrible waste of time when you could be out doing something good instead.

, Florida
#15New Post! Aug 01, 2012 @ 15:59:13
@JR_Sanford Said

You said, "I go on this site mostly just for fun" Is that a social website? Or TFS? You said for "fun". What type of fun is that? It all depends on what your motives are. Do you have a hidden agenda?

If you are interacting with married Males, are any sexual innuendos being tossed around? If by you, then I believe it's wrong. If by them, It's way wrong and you need to end the chat immediately.

View Image

J.R.

no,we just chat,they don't ask me out or anything like that,they tell me their married when we first start talking.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs