The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Spike Lee Tweets Wrong Address For Zimmerman...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 19:47:30
@DorkySupergirl Said

Spike Lee took to twitter to post the address of alleged killer George Zimmerman. The problem, its not his address and the elderly couple who live there have lived there for 10 years and have nothing to do with this.

The female home owner happens to have a son named William George Zimmerman who is not related at all to the alleged killer.

They say they are living in fear and contacting a lawyer.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/elderly-couple-address-spike-lee-tweeted-living-fear-024608687.html

I get people are outraged at this incident but to post an address and one that has nothing to do with this and belong to innocent elderly people, no wonder Spike Lee has no comment.

he should ..'do the right thing'... and apologise ..
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 19:48:40
@BozieFozie Said

Sorry, Treebee, I should have called Spike Lee another name. In my opinion, he is just interested in the publicity regarding this case and his involvement. I apologize.

Well you dont have to apologise to me but thank you for taking note
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#18New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 19:51:34
@jonnythan Said

You specifically said that bounties and poll intimidation are typical of the Black Panthers as well as Sharpton and Jackson.

You must have me confused with TPT. I never said that.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#19New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 20:34:35
@DorkySupergirl Said

Spike Lee took to twitter to post the address of alleged killer George Zimmerman. The problem, its not his address and the elderly couple who live there have lived there for 10 years and have nothing to do with this.

The female home owner happens to have a son named William George Zimmerman who is not related at all to the alleged killer.

They say they are living in fear and contacting a lawyer.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/elderly-couple-address-spike-lee-tweeted-living-fear-024608687.html

I get people are outraged at this incident but to post an address and one that has nothing to do with this and belong to innocent elderly people, no wonder Spike Lee has no comment.

The way I see it, in his haste to grab the limelight and jump on the bandwagon, old Spike tweets the wrong addy.....did he apologize to these good people yet???
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#20New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 21:06:08
@BozieFozie Said

The way I see it, in his haste to grab the limelight and jump on the bandwagon, old Spike tweets the wrong addy.....did he apologize to these good people yet???

Of course not. He's following his riot leaders - Jackson, Sharpton and the Muzz-in-Chief. Disgusting!!
Hot_Rod On March 30, 2012

Deleted
Banned

A yacht, Monaco
#21New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 21:27:44
@BozieFozie Said

Sorry, Treebee, I should have called Spike Lee another name. In my opinion, he is just interested in the publicity regarding this case and his involvement. I apologize.

Oh Christ babe - don't creep! lol.
fractal7221 On November 08, 2012

Hubbard, Ohio
#22New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 22:27:54
I understand that people want justice for what happened. But this is not the way. You would think people outraged over this incident would not want to put further lives at risk. That is if they actual care about the incident at all, and are not exploiting this tragedy for their own gain.

USA,
#23New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 22:36:57
@fractal7221 Said

I understand that people want justice for what happened. But this is not the way. You would think people outraged over this incident would not want to put further lives at risk. That is if they actual care about the incident at all, and are not exploiting this tragedy for their own gain.

Beautifully said. The riot rousers will always do everything to heighten their perceived outrage, causing further division, even at the cost of more lives. Their followers will follow.

They're like retarded pitbulls, can't let go, but don't remember why.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#24New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 22:39:40
@futilevoice Said

You must have me confused with TPT. I never said that.

He said "How could it not be, especially given the $million bounty the Black Panthers have on Zimmerman--which, btw, is as inflammatory and probably as illegal as hell. But then so is intimidating behavior at the polls."

You responded by saying "This is typical behavior for those kinds of organizations especially The Black Panthers, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton."

If "This" didn't refer to TPT's claim of bounties and poll intimidation, then what did it refer to?
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#25New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 23:17:14
@jonnythan Said

He said "How could it not be, especially given the $million bounty the Black Panthers have on Zimmerman--which, btw, is as inflammatory and probably as illegal as hell. But then so is intimidating behavior at the polls."

You responded by saying "This is typical behavior for those kinds of organizations especially The Black Panthers, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton."

If "This" didn't refer to TPT's claim of bounties and poll intimidation, then what did it refer to?

I was not specifically addressing TPT's post, I was speaking in general terms.
The Black Panthers, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton all have different approaches to the same problem but in my mind they are all a bit disingenuous since they only seem to come out when the cameras are rolling.

USA,
#26New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 23:20:13
@futilevoice Said

Only in the sense that they all have their own agendas. Mainly to raise money for their organizations.

Also to divide and conquer. Very sick.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#27New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 23:40:24
@Cinnamon Said

Also to divide and conquer. Very sick.

They learned it from the Christians.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#28New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 23:43:11
@Hot_Rod Said

Oh Christ babe - don't creep! lol.

Ok......
fractal7221 On November 08, 2012

Hubbard, Ohio
#29New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 01:18:57
@boxerdc Said

They learned it from the Christians.

And I think they learned it from the Romans.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#30New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 01:39:23
spike spike spike.
the wrong adress?
dude, you gotta check these things out.
you just screwwwwed a innocent family.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed