The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Spike Lee Tweets Wrong Address For Zimmerman...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#1New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 05:41:21
Spike Lee took to twitter to post the address of alleged killer George Zimmerman. The problem, its not his address and the elderly couple who live there have lived there for 10 years and have nothing to do with this.

The female home owner happens to have a son named William George Zimmerman who is not related at all to the alleged killer.

They say they are living in fear and contacting a lawyer.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/elderly-couple-address-spike-lee-tweeted-living-fear-024608687.html

I get people are outraged at this incident but to post an address and one that has nothing to do with this and belong to innocent elderly people, no wonder Spike Lee has no comment.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#2New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 10:47:25
Spike Lee is another punk a notch lower than a snakes d***.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 10:59:04
Why bother going to such lengths anyway? It'll only incite vigilantes. Protesting is fine but not in someone's front garden.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#4New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 16:44:15
They won't be happy until yet more innocent folks are dead.
f***ing idiots.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#5New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 16:56:07
@DorkySupergirl Said

Spike Lee took to twitter to post the address of alleged killer George Zimmerman. The problem, its not his address and the elderly couple who live there have lived there for 10 years and have nothing to do with this.

The female home owner happens to have a son named William George Zimmerman who is not related at all to the alleged killer.

They say they are living in fear and contacting a lawyer.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/elderly-couple-address-spike-lee-tweeted-living-fear-024608687.html

I get people are outraged at this incident but to post an address and one that has nothing to do with this and belong to innocent elderly people, no wonder Spike Lee has no comment.

@sister_of_mercy Said

Why bother going to such lengths anyway? It'll only incite vigilantes. Protesting is fine but not in someone's front garden.

I think when this all pans out, you will find that these are false tweets. Some have already been discounted by various celebrities. I doubt that Spike Lee, as militant as he can be at times, would do anything so inflammatory.

Deleted

, Illinois
#6New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 16:57:27
@jonnythan Said

Did you just call Spike Lee a nigger?

I think Bozie just called all of them that.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 17:10:30
Omitting letters from offensive racist terms does not make it ok, it remains against TOS. Post removed and those quoting the post are also removed.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#8New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 18:18:15
@futilevoice Said

I think when this all pans out, you will find that these are false tweets. Some have already been discounted by various celebrities. I doubt that Spike Lee, as militant as he can be at times, would do anything so inflammatory.

How could it not be, especially given the $million bounty the Black Panthers have on Zimmerman--which, btw, is as inflammatory and probably as illegal as hell. But then so is intimidating behavior at the polls. Strange we hear almost nothing about any of this in the unbiased MSM.
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#9New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 18:22:45
@ThePainefulTruth Said

How could it not be, especially given the $million bounty the Black Panthers have on Zimmerman--which, btw, is as inflammatory and probably as illegal as hell. But then so is intimidating behavior at the polls. Strange we hear almost nothing about any of this in the unbiased MSM.

Just as your $million bounty is it also inflammatory? The reward is 10,000.00

Deleted

, Illinois
#10New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 18:35:36
@ThePainefulTruth Said

This is typical behavior for those kinds of organizations especially The Black Panthers, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton. I'm sorry but their involvement in this case is mostly for publicity. You will notice they only get involved in high profile cases.

Hundreds of Black and Hispanic kids get shot and killed everyday in this country. Why aren't these groups trying resolve those issues?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 18:36:53
Did you just equate the Black Panthers with Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson?
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#12New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 18:45:51
@jonnythan Said

Are they actual members, I doubt it. But they and Spike Lee are cut from the same cloth. One will never criticize the other. The objective for all is the same self-serving goal of vindictive retribution for crimes long past, and the desire for racist hegemony.

Deleted

, Illinois
#13New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 19:39:19
@jonnythan Said

Only in the sense that they all have their own agendas. Mainly to raise money for their organizations.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#14New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 19:40:35
@futilevoice Said

Only in the sense that they all have their own agendas. Mainly to raise money for their organizations.

You specifically said that bounties and poll intimidation are typical of the Black Panthers as well as Sharpton and Jackson.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#15New Post! Mar 28, 2012 @ 19:42:45
@treebee Said

Omitting letters from offensive racist terms does not make it ok, it remains against TOS. Post removed and those quoting the post are also removed.

Sorry, Treebee, I should have called Spike Lee another name. In my opinion, he is just interested in the publicity regarding this case and his involvement. I apologize.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs