Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#1New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:14:34
My Friend just told me she had to put our big dog down she lived 11 years but she got soo sick and she was in a lot of pain..listing to my friend cry on the phone is heart breaking..trying not to cry and holding it together...I miss my big girl But i am glad I got to see her one last time..
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 01:16:22
I'm sorry for your loss We put our dog down last month and I still miss her every day.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#3New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:31:44
I'm sorry
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#4New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 04:42:23
@Eowyn Said

My Friend just told me she had to put our big dog down she lived 11 years but she got soo sick and she was in a lot of pain..listing to my friend cry on the phone is heart breaking..trying not to cry and holding it together...I miss my big girl But i am glad I got to see her one last time..

EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#5New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:05:11

Thank you that was beautiful, its so comforting knowing she is no longer in pain and she can run free again free again like she used to when she was young. even if others do not believe in a "doggy heaven" I do and that is all that matters right?

But thanks again
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#6New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 06:23:07

This is My Sheba, Photo was taken 3 weeks ago when I went to Vist My Friend, even then she was just soo tired...she is Beautiful no?
Cinnamon On April 21, 2012

USA,
#7New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 11:16:05
Yes, she's beautiful. She must have been well taken care of to live that long. I understand larger dogs have shorter life spans. When I think of our deceased pets, I always try to remember what a great life they had - no worries, never hungry, never cold, never hit by a car, etc. They all had the good life. Peaceful thoughts your way.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 11:25:25
I'm sorry for your loss.
Our pets are members of our family and when we lose one it's amost the same as when we lose a human family member.
My big ole black lab cross is 12 this year and so far he has no pain , all his teeth are strong and healthy , his sight is not what it use to be but still pretty good.
he does have problems making it out the door in time these days , they don't make depends for big black dogs .
Elza On July 27, 2012

, Canada
#9New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 15:58:52
funny how they are in our lives for such a short period of time yet they give us so much... I feel your pain, i just lost my cat of 17 years the other day. It helps to know they had good long lives.

My other two animals are grieving. My dog is very quiet and the last cat meows around the house looking for her sister...i think that makes me most sad, is seeing how the other animals in the household react to our loss as a family.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#10New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 15:59:59
Poor dog. I hope your friend is doing alright and coping well now.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Feb 27, 2012 @ 16:11:22
@Elza Said

funny how they are in our lives for such a short period of time yet they give us so much... I feel your pain, i just lost my cat of 17 years the other day. It helps to know they had good long lives.

My other two animals are grieving. My dog is very quiet and the last cat meows around the house looking for her sister...i think that makes me most sad, is seeing how the other animals in the household react to our loss as a family.

I can relate to what you are dealing with when you talk about your two pets grieving for your cat that just passed.
we lost our sliver Aussie Shepard 2 years ago ,she passed in her sleep at the age of 14 , my big black dog had never spent a day out of her company , he took her passing very hard. These pets sure do get up close and personal and they become as much a part of our day to day lives as eating or breathing .
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#12New Post! Feb 28, 2012 @ 18:04:03
@Eowyn Said

This is My Sheba, Photo was taken 3 weeks ago when I went to Vist My Friend, even then she was just soo tired...she is Beautiful no?

BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#13New Post! Feb 28, 2012 @ 18:58:21
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#14New Post! Feb 28, 2012 @ 19:32:06
I know its silly to people around me but I actually do cry for her she may of been "just a dog" to most but to me she was a great friend, when i lived with this friend of mine i was never afraid to sleep alone in the house while she was gone on business because sheba was right there, I miss falling asleep next to her. or how id hug her neck walk away she would follow me and nudge me for more pets and loves. some how her big brown eyes haunt me. she was our gentle giant. the only time sheba was ever worried was when a storm was coming

I am sad she is gone, but I am happy she LIVED <3

Thank you guys for the encouraging words during this hard time

xoxoxox to all
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#15New Post! Feb 28, 2012 @ 19:36:18
@Eowyn Said

I know its silly to people around me but I actually do cry for her she may of been "just a dog" to most but to me she was a great friend, when i lived with this friend of mine i was never afraid to sleep alone in the house while she was gone on business because sheba was right there, I miss falling asleep next to her. or how id hug her neck walk away she would follow me and nudge me for more pets and loves. some how her big brown eyes haunt me. she was our gentle giant. the only time sheba was ever worried was when a storm was coming

I am sad she is gone, but I am happy she LIVED <3

Thank you guys for the encouraging words during this hard time

xoxoxox to all

Oh, but they are NOT "just dogs" or "just cats" or "just any pets"......I have loved all my animals deeply, and they have loved me in return. Our dog, Sasha, and our cat, Lilli, are my best friends....I call them my four-legged daughters! I don't know what I'd do without them!

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs