Rants & Raves

Sister writes about our life....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
fuzzy_hand_cuffs On December 30, 2009
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#1New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 04:19:00
When we are young we think our mother has all the answers we look to her for everything, little do we know she can be just as lost as we are. but we build her up so high in our minds..not knowing the real her. to us she is the most perfect person.then we grow up and see her for what she really is..

My mother unlike the kind in my dreams was the kind that ran..and she ran fast. i really dont remember much of her, but its the slipping memories i hold on to. the good ones that is. i spent 13 yrs of my life with her, but i don't know her really..is that possible? when i was 8 she and Eddie split..i spent the 6 yrs in hell. she was always gone. leaving my 6mon old brother and 4yr old sister to fend for ourselves.i took on the roll as mother..Time left me without a childhood and put me straight in to this motherhood. i don't mind it now for i protected me own. my sis and brother i love them both so much despite the rumors that we are not blood..

The human soul is precious and easily fragmented..
In life we choose our paths and each path leads for a different result.
she could have choosen to love. to be happy to make it through this crazy world
but she gave up the fight and choose to lose it all. My mother threw it all away
she threw me away for crack and a fix..how my heart breaks for her and my soul misses her so much

Its been so long that i have looked upon her face. when i do what shall is say? what will i do? my mind is toren between hate and love..
after all she is my mother and did bring me into this world by mistake of course but i am here..

Today i wonder where she is, where she lays her head at night or who with?
Dose she wonder about me? did she even care she took the most precious time of my life away from me? or the most precious part??

Whats done is done and her time will come..she will pay for everything. but i don't wish her harm, part of me loves her still. but here i sit alone not knowing what i have missed how many times i have cried empty tears wishing she would come home. but she wont shes on her own..

I'll close the book, for that story is over sit under this oak tree to begin another
Sit here looking up..Looking up into my falling sky
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#2New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 04:20:25
I love my sister to death, and I am so grateful she was a parent to us when my mom couldnt.

I only wish I could thank her in a greater way than just saying thank you....

She posted that on myspace and thought I should share her side of the story on here.
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#3New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 06:02:49
has ne one read this?
cjm31 On July 05, 2012

Jerusalem, Israel
#4New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 08:25:10
@fuzzy_hand_cuffs Said

has ne one read this?

You can see some people have read this but nobody made any comments. Just that sometimes you read a thread and have nothing to add for what ever reason. When I read what your sister wrote my first thought was a bit selfish I thought thank G-d for the great family I have the relatively care free life I have had. It was only then that my thoughts went out to you and I think of the difficult time you must of had growing up it could not have been easy for you. I just hope that your present problems will be sorted out for the better.

I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#5New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 17:30:29
thank you for commenting
newmexicodan On March 31, 2024

roswell,
#6New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 17:44:46
Actually,I thought it was pretty powerful and emotional. My wife had a somewhat similar family life growing up so I empathize with you.Thank you for sharing.
I WORK OUT

Clarksville, Tennessee
#7New Post! Jun 07, 2009 @ 18:13:55
and thank you for reading
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs