Politics

Putingate!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#1New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 00:02:22
Since something-"gate" has been the buzzword for controversies, This Russian hacking episode should be called Putingate!

I agree with some of the GOPer calls that the Dems are just pissed that their underbelly has been exposed.

And yes, anyone should be pissed that the Russians hacked us ... but s*** happens.

But the bottom line is, It is the American people that chose to vote (or not) in the way they did based on the information they chose to believe or not or accept. The vote count was not compromised.

Some people voted hoping Mexico will pay for a wall!
We'll see how that goes.

Yes, I understand that almost 3m more people voted for Hillary, but it's the Electoral College that Trump won. Just consider it Gerrymandering at a national level. And the Trumpsters played it well.

And where is that "additional information" that Trump had about this? He said we'd find out "Tuesday or Wednesday"...

bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#2New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 13:55:11
@mrmhead Said

Since something-"gate" has been the buzzword for controversies, This Russian hacking episode should be called Putingate!

I agree with some of the GOPer calls that the Dems are just pissed that their underbelly has been exposed.

And yes, anyone should be pissed that the Russians hacked us ... but s*** happens.

But the bottom line is, It is the American people that chose to vote (or not) in the way they did based on the information they chose to believe or not or accept. The vote count was not compromised.

Some people voted hoping Mexico will pay for a wall!
We'll see how that goes.

Yes, I understand that almost 3m more people voted for Hillary, but it's the Electoral College that Trump won. Just consider it Gerrymandering at a national level. And the Trumpsters played it well.

And where is that "additional information" that Trump had about this? He said we'd find out "Tuesday or Wednesday"...

Quote:

One would think that someone that has been around or in politics for 40 years would have known how our election system works...

that it wasn't a popularity contest..Maybe if she wasn't so arrogant to believe that she was the chosen and everyone in the USA would just fall at her feet.. she wouldn't spent August hanging out with all her 1%ers in the Hampton's and Hollywood charging children $1500 to sit on her lap and take a picture...

Maybe if she didn't have such a big ego she would have known that campaigning in Texas and Arizona ...states that have always gone red..was a waist of time and money...and campaigning in Michigan and Wisconsin would have been a better way to spend her 1.2 billion dollars.

So now all they have left is to b**** that if not for the Russians those stupid peons would never had known how corrupt the DNC and the clinton campaign was... and she would be President.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#3New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:02:31
Yeah now they have in the news stories of how Putin directed the interference on Trump's behalf. But of course, captain ego oblivious will only say it had no effect.

He's such a poser. But hey now that we've got a white man up top, all those insecure white men and women can feel better when he and the republicans screw the rest of us out of healthcare, social security, environmental protections and bodily autonomy.

But once again, whew we sure dodge that email bullet.

There are days when I can do nothing more than a cursory glance of the news else my blood pressure goes sky high. This is the most f***ing ridiculous time of my life I've ever had the "honor" of witnessing.

And it will go on because we have a system and we believe in the system... all the while not realizing that the system has been weaponized against us.

Tucson, Arizona
#4New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:11:32
@LuckyCharms Said

Yeah now they have in the news stories of how Putin directed the interference on Trump's behalf. But of course, captain ego oblivious will only say it had no effect.

He's such a poser. But hey now that we've got a white man up top, all those insecure white men and women can feel better when he and the republicans screw the rest of us out of healthcare, social security, environmental protections and bodily autonomy.

But once again, whew we sure dodge that email bullet.

There are days when I can do nothing more than a cursory glance of the news else my blood pressure goes sky high. This is the most f***ing ridiculous time of my life I've ever had the "honor" of witnessing.

And it will go on because we have a system and we believe in the system... all the while not realizing that the system has been weaponized against us.

still believing all that fake news....how sad
Magically Delicious

#5New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:12:05
@bobbimay Said

still believing all that fake news....how sad

Pardon?

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:15:42
@bobbimay Said

So now all they have left is to b**** that if not for the Russians those stupid peons would never had known how corrupt the DNC and the clinton campaign was...

And probably so many more wishing to believe that the GOPers aren't
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:20:45
bozo chew out arnold, he think that he cause his show have poor ratings on his first show of the season.

bozo hosted the show with celebrity losers that had on for years. like it would make a different losers that arnold on.

that fact - that in last five years or more sunday nights on tv is the worst time of the night for tv in the week for ratings.

nbc is the worst tv channel in the major primetime timeslots for over 10 years.

that fact- nbs is survive by d*** wolf's tv shows and reality tv shows only.

maybe no audience - that fact, that bozo could host a tv reality show and the country at the same time. throw a lot of question to president-elect bozo.

nbc with track record that probably would cancel the show in six episodes, because the wall and how he feel about mexicans.

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:23:08
@LuckyCharms Said

That's why I've been hitting non-us news sites - they aren't so Trumpflooded.

Quote:

Keep 'em occupied, keep 'em distracted, keep 'em dumb, and the populace is easy to lead.

Tucson, Arizona
#9New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:24:38
@mrmhead Said

And probably so many more wishing to believe that the GOPers aren't

Which would be why 16 politicians lost the primaries to a non politician...the GOPers had enough of all of them
Magically Delicious

#10New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:24:42
@mrmhead Said

That's why I've been hitting non-us news sites - they aren't so Trumpflooded.

Keep 'em occupied, keep 'em distracted, keep 'em dumb, and the populace is easy to lead.

And then sew some silly a** story about how the poor people are the ones voting and forming policy to raid the larder. Regardless of how the facts show just the opposite.

1984 at its finest.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#11New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 20:31:29
@mrmhead Said

And yes, anyone should be pissed that the Russians hacked us

So anytime that anonymous from 4chan fake up a bunch of communication data involving politicians we're going to assume it a 'Russian Attack'?

Also, you can't hack a ballot box so has it become so impossible for people to think for themselves nowadays that it's frighteningly easy to persuade and influence their decisions with b$?
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#12New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 20:45:49
@Electric_Banana Said

you can't hack a ballot box

This is wrong. Not true.

NE, Ohio
#13New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 21:52:54
@Electric_Banana Said

So anytime that anonymous from 4chan fake up a bunch of communication data involving politicians we're going to assume it a 'Russian Attack'?

Also, you can't hack a ballot box so has it become so impossible for people to think for themselves nowadays that it's frighteningly easy to persuade and influence their decisions with b$?

What would they lose by telling the truth. China or NK could be just as easily an Enemy of the State.
Why risk a lie if they were so sure Hillary would win it anyways? They were calling it Russian Hacks even before the election.

Well, you may be able to hack a ballot box, or possibly a district count. But it would be an unbelievable feat to be able to coordinate that kind of execution at a significant volume to sway the election.... (until they're all internet connected)((or until Obama federalizes the election process ))

So yes, it is a shame that with enough b$ you can sway a significant portion of the people.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#14New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 21:59:55
@Electric_Banana Said

Dude, you could hack a ballot box [before they went fully electronic. All you needed was a hairpin and either an empty bag or a bag filled with fake ballots. It's not like they've got the tightest security down at the senior community centre in Forks, WA.

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 22:13:03
what if the russians hack the computer(s), where they put the tallies in for the districts.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs