Forums:
Random

Panic Button

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#1New Post! Oct 23, 2017 @ 23:56:34
Has anyone ever set, and used the panic button option located in our profile here at TFS?

I just did to see what it was like and if it works. Gotta say, I'd not want to have to resort to using it at work, nor should any teens use it to try and pull one over on your parents, it takes forever to load. By the time it does, you're caught out.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 01:12:25
@puzZles Said

Has anyone ever set, and used the panic button option located in our profile here at TFS?

I just did to see what it was like and if it works. Gotta say, I'd not want to have to resort to using it at work, nor should any teens use it to try and pull one over on your parents, it takes forever to load. By the time it does, you're caught out.

I never knew we had panic button option on our profile.

where I use it now, ifi knew the beginning, when I started the forum seven years ago. I used it to get rid of twilite and fat a** ex-wife of his, stella out of my posts.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Oct 24, 2017 @ 03:20:59
I just remember the panic button, where it was under your avatar's picture.

when the panic button was under my avatar, actually all the panic buttons all gone from all the posts.

it is my fault about the panic buttons. I let stella out of my posts one day, not kidding, about stella having huge fat ass.

when she sits around, damn she around. in dictionary, under " wide load " there a picture of stella's fat ass.

I am trying to said what happening to " tfs's panic buttons " stella sat on the buttons so deep inside the posts.

eagle, tiger, and shovels, these great mods try to digged for years, to bring up the panic buttons from the ground up. they haven't been able get those suckers come out the ground.

like I said about stella's ass, the sun goes around the earth in 356 days. the sun take three years goes around stella's ass.

#4New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 01:14:19
@twilitezone911 Said

I never knew we had panic button option on our profile.

where I use it now, ifi knew the beginning, when I started the forum seven years ago. I used it to get rid of twilite and fat a** ex-wife of his, stella out of my posts.

Oh haha I don't know them lol

#5New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 01:16:04
@twilitezone911 Said

I just remember the panic button, where it was under your avatar's picture.

when the panic button was under my avatar, actually all the panic buttons all gone from all the posts.

it is my fault about the panic buttons. I let stella out of my posts one day, not kidding, about stella having huge fat ass.

when she sits around, damn she around. in dictionary, under " wide load " there a picture of stella's fat ass.

I am trying to said what happening to " tfs's panic buttons " stella sat on the buttons so deep inside the posts.

eagle, tiger, and shovels, these great mods try to digged for years, to bring up the panic buttons from the ground up. they haven't been able get those suckers come out the ground.

like I said about stella's ass, the sun goes around the earth in 356 days. the sun take three years goes around stella's ass.

what ever you're smoking man...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 01:49:34
@puzZles Said

what ever you're smoking man...

we can't smoking anything in my posts, because stella farted once, I lit a cigarette at the same time. that last thing, I remember, I was in another website.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 15:23:42
My office has our desks aligned bench-style. I have zero privacy.

Whatever I'm doing needs to be boring enough to not draw attention in a provocative or exotic fashion.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! Oct 25, 2017 @ 15:41:35
I used to have a panic button in a house that I owned.

The house had previously been owned by a federal drug prosecutor who had had some death threats.

I thought it was a cool think to have.... until I accidentally pushed it one day while moving furniture.

The alarm was horrendous! If a person was not panicking and heard that alarm, they would definitely consider panicking (I did). I turned it off immediately. The police were at my house in minutes, and since the alarm was still in their system as being for a prosecutor, they came ready for all possibilities. I had to allow them in the house and let them verify that there were no assailants.

Once all was said and done, we got the thing turned off.

The end.

#9New Post! Oct 26, 2017 @ 04:44:38
@chaski Said

I used to have a panic button in a house that I owned.

The house had previously been owned by a federal drug prosecutor who had had some death threats.

I thought it was a cool think to have.... until I accidentally pushed it one day while moving furniture.

The alarm was horrendous! If a person was not panicking and heard that alarm, they would definitely consider panicking (I did). I turned it off immediately. The police were at my house in minutes, and since the alarm was still in their system as being for a prosecutor, they came ready for all possibilities. I had to allow them in the house and let them verify that there were no assailants.

Once all was said and done, we got the thing turned off.

The end.

Oh man, that's my kind of luck; to have seen your face! That must have been *ahem* upsetting though. (I know I would have been)
Thanks for sharing that, gave me a laugh. ^^
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs