The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Entertainment

NNewt84's Livestream Announcement - January 2017!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>
NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#1New Post! Dec 20, 2016 @ 07:02:18
Just letting you people on the site know that I'll be holding livestreams during the first week of next month, so if anyone is willing to watch them, feel free to pop on down to my YouNow page on the dates specified in this video!

chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 00:47:55
Good luck.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 01:03:00
@NNewt84 Said

Just letting you people on the site know that I'll be holding livestreams during the first week of next month, so if anyone is willing to watch them, feel free to pop on down to my YouNow page on the dates specified in this video!

you need post the dates on separate post, because your little film here is going to fast to read them.

I would have stop your film to get the dates.

I might watch one of them, play by ear. if I like it or not.

what I saw of little bit, I felt uncomfortable with language, and I am not sure what the subject is?

good luck!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#4New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 01:19:29
@twilitezone911 Said

you need post the dates on separate post, because your little film here is going to fast to read them.

I would have stop your film to get the dates.

I might watch one of them, play by ear. if I like it or not.

what I saw of little bit, I felt uncomfortable with language, and I am not sure what the subject is?

good luck!

Are you stalking me twilitezone?

Because if you are, it is against TFS rules...except for me...but I only stalk Floydie...and DT...but that is real world stuff...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 01:40:00
@chaski Said

Are you stalking me twilitezone?

Because if you are, it is against TFS rules...except for me...but I only stalk Floydie...and DT...but that is real world stuff...

chaski - you have the nerve tell that you are only person, that I know wearing a blue dress in tree.

I am not stalking you, you are only man I know that I wearing a blue dress in the tree that is intelligence enough to not fall off the tree.

chaski - i know men probably don't have legs like you get away in blue dress like you do.

you are only person in blue dress in tree that i know, who is sober!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#6New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 01:46:11
@twilitezone911 Said

I am not stalking you

You had better not stalk me... it is against TFS rules!!

@twilitezone911 Said

chaski - you are only person in blue dress in tree that i know, who is sober!

Sober... S O B E R !

I thought you knew me man... we had a "thing"...

SOBER....?

I am so disappointed....

I have worked on this drunken workable buzz for years...and now...after Trump is elected President....
You disrespected me...!?

I bet you don't even remember how I like my coffee...

I think the trust is lost...

I am so sad....

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 02:01:16
You had better not stalk me... it is against TFS rules!!

chaski - i might be lonely but not that desperate to stalk you. i think you fell off the tree branch too much and land on your head too many times. i think your treehouse light is off. i don't think your reach the top of the food chain, because king kong took you to the prom, and you won the king of the jungle at your prom. king was jealous of you.

i think tazan and chica left jane for you. you sniff too much fairy dust with peter pan. i think you can toot your tub boat, if you want to. without a tub boat.

chaski - i am not stalking you, your slip is too tight over your head, man!
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#8New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 02:04:19
@twilitezone911 Said

chaski - i am not stalking you, your slip is too tight over your head, man!

Tarzan!

OMG!

You just won my heart!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 02:12:05
@chaski Said

Tarzan!

OMG!

You just won my heart!

you will be my prince!

floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#10New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 02:58:49
I'm holding a NNwet84 Live Stream Watch party at my place! I'll supply the booze if someone brings the popcorn

We can watch it on my 60" 4KTV and watch him in all his misogynistic glory!! Whose in!

p.s. cooresponding drinking game rules are in the works
NNewt84 On July 19, 2018

Adelaide, Australia
#12New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 03:11:03
@floydgirrl Said

I'm holding a NNwet84 Live Stream Watch party at my place! I'll supply the booze if someone brings the popcorn

We can watch it on my 60" 4KTV and watch him in all his misogynistic glory!! Whose in!

p.s. cooresponding drinking game rules are in the works

So... Do you drink every time I say something positive about women that you misconstrue as negative?
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#13New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 03:22:27
Oh. We can slam a buttery nipple every time he says spunky!

I haven't had buttery nipples in years, and I just might need to spend 2017 drunk to get through that trumpsterf***.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#14New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 03:40:27
@NNewt84 Said

So... Do you drink every time I say something that i pretend is positive about women but is really negative?

Fixed that for you...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Dec 21, 2016 @ 03:43:04
@NNewt84 Said

Okay, so here's the timetable for all the streams I'll be holding in the first week of next month:

So, from what I've read, your state, Missouri, uses Central Standard Time (CST), 6 hours behind Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). So, essentially, the times I'll be holding the livestreams will be 1 hour behind the EST times listed here.

Well, I'll be mostly up for discussion about my YouTube channel, ARC the Clarinet Master, as well as any YouTube videos I have in the works. However, since I've advertised the livestreams on this site, I guess I could discuss any topics we've been discussing here, such as my stand on these feminist issues or whatever.

Why, thank you!

i am thinking about on these dates above on the new thread. i am not sure be home on these times. i miss them to watch.

i assuming these videos on youtube can be see at anytime after the first showing. it would be pointless to tell us that we have see at one time showing. that be not fair to members.

if you establish your links on the thread, i mean youtube videos can be link the forum.

put on a post the name of your video and links to the youtube and arc the clarinet master.

not actually let anyone see the video on the post, and less press the link.

that way - tiger will be let you post the thread with link. you are force me or the member to see on youtube or other link.

the idea of your livestream is get as many people to see your videos. the forum is a good vechile to link to show them.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs