Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
Memories
March 25, 2017 @ 11:43:22 pm
How and where are memories stored?

Quote | Reply

mrmhead

New Post! March 26, 2017 @ 12:02:39 am
That same article I referenced in another thread said Memories are jam packed into our short term memory as we go throughout the day.

When sleep, the brain sorts those out and moves them to more permanent storage.

What that "really" is? Is it a certain pattern of open and closed synapses? I don't think anyone has really figured that out.

But they are to the point of "reading thoughts" through electrical means.

Very basic and primitive right now, but it's starting

twilitezone911

New Post! March 26, 2017 @ 12:28:06 am
i heard there a little hamster name " ernie " in your brain.

ernie has two functions in the brain.

first, ernie grab on your memory put in a giant file cabinet in your brain, then ernie get a carrot. when you get a delay memory, or it take long to remember a memory. that because ernie eating a really big carrot. you don't ernie have ingestion problems. ernie take his time eating the carrot.

this progress is known as " slow memory ".

other function, ernie has to keep your brain function keep running a big spinning wheel that in the middle of your brain. you wonder why you have a giant spinning wheeling in your brain.

duh! you have a 300 pound hamster name, ernie in your brain, that eats carrots in your brain. you want that fat pig get exercise to lost the weight.

scientists, really doesn't what the name of the hamster named called. the scientists had got some live brains from a dead body that was fresh croakie. they were called " abby" . ( twilite, that wrong, this not " young frankstein ". )

hampster's face remind scientists of " little ernie " of " my three sons " in 60's tv show.

this how i remember tv show , my three sons.

this how my brain and progress get to regain a memory.

Quote | Reply