AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
Charles On November 16, 2010

, Christmas Island
#61New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 06:21:14
@chef_mia Said

#

hold on thats not really fare now they just want to have a bit of fun

but what about the guys who goes cruzing around car parks at teenage discos looking to pick up young girls.

dnt forget it takes 2 to tango

Any guy who goes hunting young girls deserves the full force of the law to land on them like a ton of bricks. What I'm talking about are very young girls giving the false impression that they are older than they are and inviting trouble.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#62New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 07:17:51
I used to be a bit like that at times. Then my oldest brother told me exactly what men thought about girls who put it up for display
ale_latina On May 02, 2010

, Mississippi
#63New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 07:29:56
They're looking for attention!

Even though they don't know what kind of attention that actually receive.

I really don't know what goes through their minds. hm.
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#64New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 08:53:57
@Charles Said

Have you any opinion of those very young girls who post photographs of themselves looking far from the innocent age they really are.

Round these parts we refer to them as jail bait.

Like others I do worry for them. I've been on some internet dating sites and have heard that they often get very drunk and turn their cam on and do some things they really regret later.

Most internet sites are fairly strict about who they allow to be members in terms of age, but others are quite relaxed I feel. I have seen photos of young girls on these site home pages and I can't believe these girls are any older than 15 from looking at them.

If I had done stuff like that when I was 15 my father would have ripped my ears off. I know I sound like someone's grandmother, but don't these girls parents monitor what they do online?
chef_mia On December 11, 2012

derry, Ireland
#65New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 13:38:52
@Charles Said

Any guy who goes hunting young girls deserves the full force of the law to land on them like a ton of bricks. What I'm talking about are very young girls giving the false impression that they are older than they are and inviting trouble.

u c having been 1 of them young girls have to disagree. young girls want to look older than they ar when there out or watever as there sick of been treated like a kid all the time and when they ar all dolled up they feel good about them selfs and yes the may get the attention of older guys by looking this way but they dont meen any harm in it.

but charles being from my part of the country uv bound to have heard of slaughtnel disco?? thats 1 example of were this older men go and prey on young vonreable girls and yes the young girls may fall for there lines but surlely they no its a teenage disco and should no to stay away so u cant really blame the girls in this case

being the middle 1 and only 13 in dat photo i may have looked abit older like as if i was legal like so dats y i dnt judge ppl who do it lol
Tailkinker On January 29, 2023
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#66New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 15:41:25
When I was a teen I had a very mature face and older guys would be surprised at how young I was. I didn't dress slutty, infact my mother would complain that I hid my figure too much lol. I was always in baggy jeans and hoodies. But it was fun that people would talk to me like I was an adult. I looked exactly the same at 13 as I do now at 28.

, Mississippi
#67New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 17:56:19
Why do teen girls want to be treated like adults again?

I don't think the right meaning for "adults" is known in regards to these teenagers who think "being treated as adults" is better than being treated as kids.

Well I believe everything in life should fall into place. Rather you look older even though you're only 13, at least act your age. Once you grow older you'll understand things better and you'll even get to see younger teens who dressed like you and make you wonder!

That's just my opinion.

Besides "treated as adults" is kind of..boring in my perspective. :P

Be a kid while you can before bills pile up. ugh.
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#68New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 18:06:34
@ale_latina Said

Why do teen girls want to be treated like adults again?

I don't think the right meaning for "adults" is known in regards to these teenagers who think "being treated as adults" is better than being treated as kids.

Well I believe everything in life should fall into place. Rather you look older even though you're only 13, at least act your age. Once you grow older you'll understand things better and you'll even get to see younger teens who dressed like you and make you wonder!

That's just my opinion.

Besides "treated as adults" is kind of..boring in my perspective. :P

Be a kid while you can before bills pile up. ugh.
Well, at that age I didn't want to be treated like an adult in a sexual sense and if a man hit on me I would tell him how old I was right away. But at that time my mom worked for a political action commitee and it felt like I spent half my life in a suit at political functions and on the rubber chicken circuit. It was always interesting to talk politics with a politicians staff. I was fortunate to have the oppurtunity to see the actual ins and outs of internal polling, get out the vote calls, grassroots organizations, and all that. I liked being treated like a member of the team.

I know that this thread is more about sexually active young teens, but I am just saying a kid can't help it if they can pass for an adult, and if they have that face then they just have to take the ball and run with it. Sometimes it can be a great blessing, its all in how you use it. It can be awkward, but a good dose of honesty helps. You gotta look at it as a glass half full-half empty thing. And you have to have parents that are willing to help you understand when it is okay to "play adult" and when you just gotta be a kid.
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#69New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 18:10:28
I know it is grainy because it is an old newspaper clipping, but that pic is me at thirteen.

, Mississippi
#70New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 18:19:27
@Tailkinker Said

Well, at that age I didn't want to be treated like an adult in a sexual sense and if a man hit on me I would tell him how old I was right away. But at that time my mom worked for a political action commitee and it felt like I spent half my life in a suit at political functions and on the rubber chicken circuit. It was always interesting to talk politics with a politicians staff. I was fortunate to have the oppurtunity to see the actual ins and outs of internal polling, get out the vote calls, grassroots organizations, and all that. I liked being treated like a member of the team.

I know that this thread is more about sexually active young teens, but I am just saying a kid can't help it if they can pass for an adult, and if they have that face then they just have to take the ball and run with it. Sometimes it can be a great blessing, its all in how you use it. It can be awkward, but a good dose of honesty helps. You gotta look at it as a glass half full-half empty thing. And you have to have parents that are willing to help you understand when it is okay to "play adult" and when you just gotta be a kid.

That's understandable, but most teenagers don't really go through what you did. They just do it for pure attention, or they think they're mature, etc. At least in my place. I don't know about any other place.
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#71New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 18:33:14
@ale_latina Said

That's understandable, but most teenagers don't really go through what you did. They just do it for pure attention, or they think they're mature, etc. At least in my place. I don't know about any other place.
Its gotta be hard for guys to trust a girl when she says she is 18 when so many guys get fooled by young girls pretending to be adults. I think that there should be a law that protects people from being prosecuted if they arent aware that their partner is a minor. I know that if I had wanted to have sex with an older man as a young teen I probably could have without him ever being aware that I was a minor. I was just really fortunate to be not really hormonal at that age.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs