Relationships

If You're In A Long Term Relationship

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
happysnapper On July 28, 2008

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 03:04:52
How does your partner make you feel now?

Do they still turn you on as much as when you first met them?

Do you still find time to be romantic together? or has it all become a bit of a routine?

The more you get to know them do you fall deeper in love with them, or do you find yourself slowly falling out of love with them?

My friend and i have just been comparing our relationships so i thought i'd ask you guys the same questions.
Scoobiedoolala On October 30, 2008

Deleted
Banned

paducah, Kentucky
#2New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 03:07:45
1) even better!
2)in-deed!
3)find time. when it gets routine, we become unroutine!
4)deeper, fo sho!

love takes time. the more time you have, the more you love.
ftw0890 On November 20, 2009

, Texas
#3New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 03:08:32
my partner makes me feel amazing.
& yes he still turns me on. actually way more because we are comforable enough with each other to try like everything
we do find time to be romantic but ususally yes, it is very routine. but when we find the time we try.
i fall deeper in love with him every day. i find out more amazing things every time we talk. but i have also noticed some less than awesome qualities in him that i didnt see before, but overall i think the good outweigh the bad.
highmaintenance On August 14, 2011

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 03:10:37
Um
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 03:30:02
-How does your partner make you feel now?
Just with a single look, I can tell how he feels about me at that moment. After 9yrs, our love is at a much deeper level that it was 6,7 years ago. He still chases me around the house, grabbing me, doing the all the silly things couples do when they start dating. I feel as loved now as I did when we first fell in love.

-Do they still turn you on as much as when you first met them?
I still get butterflies when thinking about my hubby.

-Do you still find time to be romantic together? or has it all become a bit of a routine?
We try to have our romantic evenings, but with 3 kids and him working 12hrs a day, it's rough...but a few times a month we get our 'US/Romantic' time. Though we do try a few times a week to knock boots.

-The more you get to know them do you fall deeper in love with them, or do you find yourself slowly falling out of love with them?
I am in love even more now with my hubby. We know each other so well at this point. Some may not believe it, or call me naive, but we don't lie to each other.
tickleme On January 28, 2014

somewhere in the world., Antar
#6New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 05:15:18

He makes me feel "ok"

No

Do you still find time to be romantic together? or has it all become a bit of a routine?
We find the time, its no routine to either of us.

The more you get to know them do you fall deeper in love with them, or do you find yourself slowly falling out of love with them?
Stable
happysnapper On July 28, 2008

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 07:43:16
Just realised i asked the questions but didn't actually answer them

Absolutely fantastic and to be honest the first person who ever has.

Probably more because we now share intimacy and not just lust.

We try to be romantic as often as possible or at least spend quality one to one time together.

I'm definately still falling in love deeper everyday and i hope that continues to happen.
aussie_animal On July 28, 2008

Deleted

mt gambier, Australia
#8New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 11:20:43
we always hold back and only try new things every now and then,just to keep it interesting and so that it never gets boring.

we both agree we get stronger,or our love grows stronger with each hurdle we climb over,and there have been plenty.

but strangely enough i was never seriouly "turned on" by my partner,and it is still the same now.it is more of a feeling of admiration and a want to please her because i love her.it feels like a slower,calmer passion,but still has the same effect.(i hope that makes some sense)

and romance,theres always time for that,even with kids,you just have to plan and pick your times.

desperadO On May 04, 2009

Deleted

prisoner, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 12:06:01
i've been with my partner for 20 years'everythings much better the longer you've been together.you just knw what the other one likes and sex gets better with age anyway
jistolme On May 31, 2010

nowhere land, New York
#10New Post! Jul 28, 2008 @ 12:25:00
I've been with my husband for 17 yrs.

He still makes me feel GREAT!!

We still turn each other on, sometime all I have to do is look at him and I get excited, lol

we are still romantic, and it does get better with time, as you know exactly what make the other tick.

I know we have fallen more in love over the years as we have changed with each other.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs