The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Teens

I literally hate my little sister! I really do.. What should I do??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...12 13 14 · >>
hockeygirl On December 16, 2006

detroit, Delaware
#31New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:42:36
OK so i understand colpletly about hating a little sister. I am 14 and my sister is 6. So thats
an 8 yr age differance. She gets away with everything, and I mean everyhting. Well you see i
joined this site for the sheer reason that a few moments ago i realized that my burberry
perfume amoung other numerous things were missing from my bureau and had been for
quite sometime. Back to my sister getting away with everyhting....so when i tell my mom what
she has done she says shes only 6.....and that makes me so much more mad. My sister is a
bratt becasue of getting whatever she wants whenever she wants it. Sometimes i wish she
were never born because i truely hate her. She is a horrible person...and i know u may not
believe me but when you arent allowed to go to a friends party because she tells your parnets
that you hit her when in all fact and actuality you didn't, and then later she says to you haha
now you cant go cause i lied. Well that just pushes me over the edge. So no matter how crazt
you think I am for loathing a 6 yr old...go ahead and think it because if you knew her you
would think it too.
Forget_About_Me On June 22, 2014
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#32New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:44:59
Hockeygirl, one day you're gonna regret saying you hate her. What if something actually happens to her? Are you still going to hate her just because she did a few little things that bug you? That's part of life, no one is perfect. Especially a 6 year old kid. What do you expect? She's just a little girl, she doesn't know. It's pretty sad you're calling a 6 year old a horrible person. You may be older than her but you're the one that needs to grow up.

detroit, Delaware
#33New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:50:29
ok so i completely understnad about hating your little sister. My sister is 6 and I am 14. So
the age differance is 8 yrs. I 100% hate my sister. You may think i am crazy for hating a 6 yr
old but by the time you finish reading this you wont. Things from my bureau dont magically
dissapear...like my burberry perfume, make-up, and jewlery. No they are taken by a girl that I
hate...maybe the only girl in the entire world that i lable with the word loathing. Not only
does she take my things but she gets her way or cries until she gets her way, so either way
she gets her way. You may still think i am crazy but read on. Ever been unable to attend a
party because your litle sister told you parnets you hit her, when in all fact and actuality you
did nothing of the sort. Well this has happend more than once....and what makes me even
more mad is that this little six year old says to me afterwords "haha now you cant go".
Everytime i tell my mom of what she does i get " she's only 6 in reply" well that doesnt justify
it for me...i hate her and thats final....
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#34New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:51:33
One day you're gonna realize that your sister is more important than your stupid makeup and perfume. Those things can be replaced, not a sister.
joni On January 20, 2009

Good old Ashe County, North Ca
#35New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:51:41
I'm glad I'm the little sister that was hated by my siblings. It seems easier. But anyway, once little sisters grow up and realize how nice it is to have older siblings, they get a lot cooler.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#36New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:54:58
@kyahbean Said
This may sound really cliche...but every one hates their brothers and sisters when they are growing up. ESPECIALLY at your age. You totally will not believe me at all. But you guys will get along when you get older. Or at least be able to be civil to eachother.

My brother and I still hate each other, he hates me bc I'm still breathing, and I hate him, bc he wants me dead..... we get along, only bc we love our mother, but we can't be in the same city, let alone house or room for very long with out there being some sort of violence.
princess_elyse On February 05, 2011

itsasecret, Australia
#37New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:55:29
I think it DISGUSTING what you have written about hating your little sister! You should be ashamed! Im 16 too and i have a 9 year old little sister and i love her with all my heart. Yes, she enoys me sometimes but i would never EVER say that i hate her. You need to have some friggen respect for your family! I cant believe you started a thread about hating your sister! she will ALWAYS be your sister. she might annoy you but you were her age once remember? Dont be so bloody pathetic, get over your little 'hate' issue and move on! If she knew that you thought that about her it would scar her for life! She's just a little girl and it is absoloutely disgusting that you can say out loud that you HATE her... Hate is such a strong word and you throwing it around about your own family, especially your little sister that needs you while she grows up for advice or just to be someone there that she knows that she can turn to when she needs help, you have really gone to the lowest point on this one. Get over it, love her like you should and remember that she is a little sister and she might annoy you but you annoy the s*** out of me, but im not going around saying i hate you!

detroit, Delaware
#38New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:56:41
forget about me, first off i would like to state that you dont know my sister and you dont
understand that everyday she doesn something that more than just annoys me sets me over
teh edge...but i dont hit her i keep it inside until i have a hockey game where i take it out on
the other team....but you know what happens even if i play good in that game...nothig
becasue my parents are to focused on her....running around the rink screaming like the little
bratt that she is. So dont say that i am horrible for hating her because i am pretty sure she
hates me back....and the person that she is going to grow up to be doesnt look too bright
and cheery...she is going to be a "popular" a.k.a- a snob and a mean girl......btw being a
middle child doesnt help...and in fact i have had to grow up more and faster becasue of it....
Victory is mine!

, Canada
#39New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 00:58:56
No, I don't know your sister I never said that I did. But I do know what it's like to be a little sister, and yes I did bug my older sister and I know how much it would hurt me if she said she hated me. It would kill me. You were her age once, like you never bugged your older siblings. All I'm saying is that one day you're going to regret caring more about her stealing your perfume and embarrassing you than her. I know you don't think that now but you will. And I hope you can live with yourself for that.
princess_elyse On February 05, 2011

itsasecret, Australia
#40New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:05:34
How can you let that come out of your own mouth? Its disgusting... I am a little sister, and i have a little sister, cut her some slack... she's only 6! I dont like it when people forget you were 6 too! And you were annoying too! She needs you while she grows up... So you haven't grown up yet - get over it!
bdensfangirl On February 17, 2007

On the Internet, Connecticut
#41New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:07:23
I have a younger brother, and even though I know he loves me.. when I was playing around and rubbing his head with my knuckles, I apparently had a deadly grip on his throat,with my elbow, which he told my parents which grounded me all summer and tried getting me counsling.., and my mom though i was trying to kill him , but my brother..(who i 'tried killing') stuck up for me
Anyways, you'll get over it, try teaching her a card game or something, bring her to the mall, actually buy her a birthday present... be thankful you have a younger SISTER NOT BROTHER, and begin the countdown til the year you move out -thumbs up-

detroit, Delaware
#42New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:08:05
i realize that you may be a younger sister...but i am not going to fight you over
that fact that maybe i love her....but i hate the person that she is...it is more
than the fact that she takes my stuff.. that is only expected of a litle sister, but
the fact that she will truely turn out to be horrible kills me. Because she gets
what ever she wants he ways are only going to get worse. Maybe i dont hate ehr
peray but the person that she is and how she treats other i hate.

detroit, Delaware
#43New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:09:05
*her.......persay..........others

detroit, Delaware
#44New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:12:10
bdensfangirl......my parents always say that if she was a girl with her personality
she would be a nigthmare....adn trust me i buy her amazing gifts that i know
she would like but.....she just purposefuly breaks them.
bdensfangirl On February 17, 2007

On the Internet, Connecticut
#45New Post! Nov 09, 2006 @ 01:14:18

Geez, I've always wanted a younger sister, (like a year younger) , now I'm pretty sure I'd just kick her ass, but hey, thats a good use...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...12 13 14 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs