Forums: Homes & Real Estate:
Plants & Gardening

Hydroponics

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rbw741 On October 16, 2017

Gainesville, Georgia
#1New Post! Sep 22, 2017 @ 00:34:45
I've been using an AeroGarden to grow some cherry tomato plants and Carolina Reaper peppers. So far, it's been great. I've got so many tomatoes that I'm now wondering where to store them. The peppers are coming in more slowly but I did see four peppers growing and one has changed a nice orange color. I'm sort of excited about the peppers since this is the first time I've tried growing any. The next question is probably the same one everyone else is asking...am I, in my right mind, going to eat these hot peppers? I don't know lol; the tomatoes are delicious though.
Justpassing On February 03, 2021

Avoca Vic Australia, Australia
#2New Post! Oct 15, 2017 @ 07:45:26
@rbw741 Said

I've been using an AeroGarden to grow some cherry tomato plants and Carolina Reaper peppers. So far, it's been great. I've got so many tomatoes that I'm now wondering where to store them. The peppers are coming in more slowly but I did see four peppers growing and one has changed a nice orange color. I'm sort of excited about the peppers since this is the first time I've tried growing any. The next question is probably the same one everyone else is asking...am I, in my right mind, going to eat these hot peppers? I don't know lol; the tomatoes are delicious though.

Sell them to your local pizza joint.
Corey On January 25, 2022

Sacramento, California
#3New Post! Oct 15, 2017 @ 21:02:57
Be careful hot peppers are a gate way food. Eat them and first thing you know you will be trying all kinds of vegetables. You may even stop eating meat. And by eating natural organic foods you will become deficient in additives and preservatives. How do you expect to survive with out genetic modification, added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and natural flavorings (yuck). So seek help now, counseling is available.....(save yourself laddy)

Corey

(this is a parody, in case you were wondering)
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Oct 16, 2017 @ 01:09:52
@Corey Said

Be careful hot peppers are a gate way food. Eat them and first thing you know you will be trying all kinds of vegetables. You may even stop eating meat. And by eating natural organic foods you will become deficient in additives and preservatives. How do you expect to survive with out genetic modification, added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, and natural flavorings (yuck). So seek help now, counseling is available.....(save yourself laddy)

Corey

(this is a parody, in case you were wondering)

Funny...but true.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs