The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Q & A

How Would you Like to Have Obama's job ?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 11:53:41
How would you go about reassuring leaders from around the world that your successor is going to be someone they can work with ?

I'd just get a real confused look on my face and ask
" What was the question again ?" or " Is that a trick question ?"
or " Who the f*** knows !!"
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#2New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 12:27:48
I have more respect now for Obama than I did before. Sitting there with that joke of a man who spent the last 6-8 years denigrating Obama and trying to cast doubt on the legitimacy of his presidency... it had to be internally infuriating.

Even in all of Obama's campaigning against Bush, Obama never cast doubt upon Bush's legitimacy as president - just his policies. Then ironically he ended up carrying too many of them forward.

n/a, New Mexico
#3New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 12:58:21
@LuckyCharms Said

I have more respect now for Obama than I did before. Sitting there with that joke of a man who spent the last 6-8 years denigrating Obama and trying to cast doubt on the legitimacy of his presidency... it had to be internally infuriating.

Even in all of Obama's campaigning against Bush, Obama never cast doubt upon Bush's legitimacy as president - just his policies. Then ironically he ended up carrying too many of them forward.

I agree about having more respect for Obama then before. I know I couldn't be as human, or even civil , towards Trump as Obama is .
Trump left no stone unturned during Obama's two terms. His hateful insulting bulls*** started with Obama's birth certificate and didn't ever stop .
I hope that when Trump falls flat on his face trying to be half the man that Obama has shown his self to be, that someone has a mirror handy for Trump to look in .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 13:13:55
I don't do windows, just if he had time to clean outside windows at white house. good for him!

clean up the mess of two bushes screw up America for almost 20 years. literally reduce the umeployment. get some respect back to the government that republican party screwed up for years.

many things that the president of the united states does that seem more pain in ass, than baby sit overgrown men's egos in congress.

to use deployment with foreign powers that has men's ego's problems with power.

no thank you, I would never take the president job. you really have depending on a lot of people to trust. I don't think I could trust 100% of my staff and my friends, or even, my family.

the job probably have too little rewards involve be a target for tom, d***, and harry to shoot at. never really true that much privacy. and my wife would kill me, if I had affair.

maybe, more think I think just remember my wife and my marriage. maybe take the job and having an affair, it would be worth it.

the job would make extreme paranoid not that anybody have the same fears that I have. then I would have logical answers to understand that effect thousand or million lives everyday.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 15:52:25
It would depend on the world leader.
To some:

"Might I suggest you purchase some fine jewelry for your wife!"

To others it may be:
"I know of a website to drop as a hint to your husband for the upcoming holidays. They have free shipping you know!"
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#7New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 17:07:37
@white_swan53 Said

How would you go about reassuring leaders from around the world that your successor is going to be someone they can work with ?

The hardest part for him is sitting there knowing that he is going to declare himself King of the USA any day now...he must be all giddy with joy inside.

But on a serious note... he's got to be thinking "Hell the Reps have been calling me a liar for the last 8 years, what's the harm in telling one more little one?"
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#8New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 17:38:03
Truth or fiction: I never liked Obama personally, and he has not done anything outstanding as CINC than any of his successors may or may not have done. Did not like his style personally, and his politics were nothing to write home about --- nothing that makes him unique more so, much more so than those that went before him.

Oh, my bad - he was 'the' first black President. Just as Trump was elected to rebel against the establishment, to bring about change ---- that's much of reason why Obama was elected also. The natives are restless, and it's been brewing for a few decades.

If one believes much of what one reviews/researches (fact-checked or not), one needs to question their 'sheep' mentality. Nothing personal intended to anyone here (or any where) - just throwing this out there.

Poster's personal view, truth, or fiction? Who knows?

Some people need to get off their butts, get more involved. Put their time and money towards fixin' that which they believe needs fixing -- being part of the solution, instead of adding to the problem by complaining, complaining, complaining (maybe a lil bit of nagging-0) about things -- after all, there 'is' always something to complain about (that's one way to justify one's persistent complaints - being the perpetual squeaky wheel).

Whereas, some other people out there in the universe need to quit their b****in' and get over it. Sometimes, one needs to stop cryin' over spilt milk. No one ever said life was, is, or 'ever' will be fair.

yada, yada, yada

Go Trump! and if Hilary (or anyone else was elected) same: Go Hilary!
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#9New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 17:46:25
On the serious side, as far as the OP question goes:

Would have a difficult time, for sure, based on knowing he was the key person behind the citizenship furrah that went on and one. Hard not
to be remembering that.

But on a professional level - I would hope that what we are seeing happen would be the case no matter what the past grievances have been, no matter 'who' won.

1 Corinthians 13:5: "Love keeps no record of wrongs."

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 19:21:08
@mrmhead Said

It would depend on the world leader.
To some:

"Might I suggest you purchase some fine jewelry for your wife!"

To others it may be:
"I know of a website to drop as a hint to your husband for the upcoming holidays. They have free shipping you know!"

Yes, I think you understand what I'm asking.

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 19:23:17
I am not asking if 'you' would want to be president.
I'm asking ,,,

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 19:26:08
@white_swan53 Said

I am not asking if 'you' would want to be president.
I'm asking ,,,

you probably can't, unless you have history with your successor.

I mean a business/ personal history with them.

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 20:14:08
@twilitezone911 Said

you probably can't, unless you have history with your successor.

I mean a business/ personal history with them.

Have you noticed that some of the world leaders are looking to Obama to do exactly that . To assure them that Trump is going to be able do the job he's been elected to do.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#14New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 20:26:22
All any of us - in the whole world - can do is hope the rest of the gov't establishment can keep him in check from doing any "real" damage.

So for a serious answer: Assure the leaders that they still have strong friends in the system that will protect their interests.

n/a, New Mexico
#15New Post! Nov 19, 2016 @ 22:26:10
@mrmhead Said

All any of us - in the whole world - can do is hope the rest of the gov't establishment can keep him in check from doing any "real" damage.

So for a serious answer: Assure the leaders that they still have strong friends in the system that will protect their interests.

You are correct, all we can do is hope that the politcians will keep a tight rein on him .

I do believe that this is a first for me. I don't ever remember having anything 'hopeful' to say about any politcian ,let alone politcians in general.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs