Faith Vs. Religion

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
AzUnDeR On January 04, 2018

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#46New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 23:49:12
Believing is being convinced of something with proof. That's how faith works. You're talking about blind faith, but faith is not blind. It's a blind guide that is blind and leads others in to the same pit.

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#47New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 23:56:36
'Substance of things' when hoping that that same evidence is convincing you believing in its physical proof(Like Sodom & Gomorrah) connected to the Bible; therefore you have faith in the Lord that He exists and will bring grace from it.

You can't just believe in something without physical evidence. This is why my Father calls people hypocrites, because they can read when it might rain, but they can't read the signs of times. Terrible hindsight.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#48New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:05:29
@AzUnDeR Said

Believing is being convinced of something with proof. That's how faith works. You're talking about blind faith, but faith is not blind. It's a blind guide that is blind and leads others in to the same pit.

Faith

Where's the youtube links going on TFS?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#49New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:07:16
@AzUnDeR Said

'Substance of things' when hoping that that same evidence is convincing you believing in its physical proof(Like Sodom & Gomorrah) connected to the Bible; therefore you have faith in the Lord that He exists and will bring grace from it.

You can't just believe in something without physical evidence. This is why my Father calls people hypocrites, because they can read when it might rain, but they can't read the signs of times. Terrible hindsight.

I pray for you. You seem innocently confused that you are positively correct!
chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#50New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:10:41
@AzUnDeR Said

Believing is being convinced of something with proof.

No it isn't.

@AzUnDeR Said

That's how faith works.

No it isn't

@AzUnDeR Said

You're talking about blind faith,

No I am not.

@AzUnDeR Said

Sorry, but that was meaningless.

@AzUnDeR Said

You can't just believe in something without physical evidence.

Yes you can.

Words have meanings.

You can pretend like they don't have meanings, but they do.

Without their meanings we would not be able to use words and would not be able to communicate....your "faith" would be meaningless as you could not grasp what it was....with out words...which have meanings.

You might want to purchase a dictionary.

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#51New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:10:44
😌... 😃
Stalker

#52New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:13:37
@AzUnDeR Said

😌... 😃

You seem like a very confused person.

Maybe we should switch the topic.

Have you ever read the Bible?

Not parts of it...ALL OF IT.

Have you read the Bible from the 1st word to its last word?

Straight through...beginning to end.... from its alpha to its omega... have you read ALL of the Bible?

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#53New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:14:24
Hebrews 11:1-3
1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Stalker

#54New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:19:20
@AzUnDeR Said

Hebrews 11:1-3
1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2For by it the elders obtained a good report.

3Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

You are repeating yourself.

But you remain wrong.

Faith is not "evidence".

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#55New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:21:18
Yes, and I'm still trying to memorize it. Right now I'm on the story of Ruth chapter 3. Chapter by chapter verse by verse. It's hard for me to pay attention, so I read the parts over I feel I couldn't pay attention to.

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#56New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:22:33
Wrong to you.

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#57New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:25:18
Who is your god?

My Father is Yeshua(Jesus).
Stalker

#58New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:29:49
@AzUnDeR Said

Yes, and I'm still trying to memorize it. Right now I'm on the story of Ruth chapter 3. Chapter by chapter verse by verse. It's hard for me to pay attention, so I read the parts over I feel I couldn't pay attention to.

Interesting.

But your quote was from Hebrews....?

Are you reading the Bible for the 1st time?

Did you start with page 1...the very 1st word?

Or is this some church based bible verse study program?
Stalker

#59New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:30:58
@AzUnDeR Said

Who is your god?

My Father is Yeshua(Jesus).

Isn't your "father" Yeshua's father? Yeshua is the son, sacrificed for your sins.

Deleted

Pacifica, California
#60New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 00:31:00
I have to repeat myself. People don't get it. I post physical proof of Sodom & Gomorrah over and over and point it towards the Bible and people still don't believe. They wanted proof and then they stomp it out, change the subject, I ask them for proof, and they never ever give me any, they just keep changing the subject. I've been waiting for years, and I still am waiting for physical proof from them. Still nothing, and that's the faith you're talking about.

Real faith is a gift from the Holy Spirit as knowledge of the truth, and with supernatural experience too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs