FBI Knew Florida Airport Shooter Fought for ISIS — And Did Nothing

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#2New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 05:00:00
20? On the news It said he injured 8 and killed 5. I was watching. No one said he was ISIS on the news over here. They admitted FBI knew about him, but everything he did wasn't ISIS orchestrated. Also they said when he turned himself in, he didn't seem all there. I could be wrong, but I strongly believe the ISIS portion is greatly false.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 05:25:20
Oh how I miss those good ol' days back when I had suspected that aliens were listening in on and influencing my thoughts.

It was later in life that I threw back the lid on Pandora's Box all the way, letting go of even Hope, and discovering a much more terrifying terror....

Humans were nowhere near as smart as I had believed growing up and they were terrible at passing on critical information from one generation to the next.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 07:02:46
it must be obligatory that to join Isis you have to be butt ugly.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 11:29:57
i watch a little of news just now, i miss some of the part of he went into f.b.i. turned himself.

obviously, the f.b.i. couldn't hold or didn't believe enough to hold him. they check if he had mental issues, not enough him.

with these nonsense gun laws these days and the future stupid gun laws coming.

this would explain why the airport security couldn't do nothing, when this man had permit carried a weapon through the security.

you wonder if you are safe to the airport?
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 14:35:44
@Sandrocksonic Said

Esteban Santiago has been identified by NBC News as the gunman who shot around twenty people, killing at least five, at Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport in Florida.

@Cpat92 Said

20? On the news It said he injured 8 and killed 5.

Note the quote says "Around 20" - so 8 + 5 + Media Hype = Around 20

I didn't read the article, but by "FBI Patsy" are they inferring that he was brainwashed or programmed to do something - either fight for ISIS or shoot up an airport ... or preparing for something more sinister?

When I first heard that he was in the military, and then hearing voices, I was thinking - Infowars/Conspiracy Theorists will sure love this one!

Sheesh - kids these days. The FBI just can't brainwash them like they could back in the days of Lee Harvey Oswald.
chaski On about 5 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#8New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 16:40:56
@mrmhead Said

Note the quote says "Around 20" - so 8 + 5 + Media Hype = Around 20

I didn't read the article, but by "FBI Patsy" are they inferring that he was brainwashed or programmed to do something - either fight for ISIS or shoot up an airport ... or preparing for something more sinister?

When I first heard that he was in the military, and then hearing voices, I was thinking - Infowars/Conspiracy Theorists will sure love this one!

Sheesh - kids these days. The FBI just can't brainwash them like they could back in the days of Lee Harvey Oswald.

The shooter had gone to Iraq with the Puerto Rican National Guard.

Therefore, clearly, he is one of the ISIS/al Qaeda terrorists who Obama ordered to attack our military troops.

Then he came back to the USA where the FBI pulled an X Files brainwashing thingy on him, at which point Obama ordered him to attack our citizens.

The purpose was to distract us so that Obama could make all elections Federal...or something like that.

It is all becoming very clear now.

Thanks Obama!

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 17:29:50
here, on the news they are saying it was an air rage incident, he had some sort of fight with a bloke on the plane, and he picked up his baggage, went to the loo and took out the gun from his baggage loaded it, then started shooting. don't know if that bs, are you hearing that over there? or is it the usual British news bollocks.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 17:48:53
@Mankysparrow Said

here, on the news they are saying it was an air rage incident, he had some sort of fight with a bloke on the plane, and he picked up his baggage, went to the loo and took out the gun from his baggage loaded it, then started shooting. don't know if that bs, are you hearing that over there? or is it the usual British news bollocks.

i just look at the internet news on yahoo and msn. they aren't talk about anything, you mentioned.

what you are said about him, does make sense. at his age, that could happen.
Stalker

#11New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 17:56:01
@Mankysparrow Said

The 1st reports mentioned this but they seemed to have dropped it... it might be terrorism is what "we want to hear.

In the USA if you don't at least say that it might be terrorism, that makes you a pro extreme Islam liberal leftist who wants to destroy the west.

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 17:58:09
@chaski Said

The 1st reports mentioned this but they seemed to have dropped it... it might be terrorism is what "we want to hear.

In the USA if you don't at least say that it might be terrorism, that makes you a pro extreme Islam liberal leftist who wants to destroy the west.

don't sound like the BBC 😇
Stalker

#13New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 18:08:40
@Mankysparrow Said

don't sound like the BBC 😇

You see our MSM leftist media (which also included conservative media outlets) has a script for shootings...

There are certain things you can or cannot say, and....

1. It is probably or strongly maybe terrorism, until the story fades from the "front page".
2. It was probably or strongly maybe ISIS (it used to be al Qaeda, but they are not in vogue)
3. If a politician doesn't respond quick enough, he/she is a poor leader and/or supporting ISIS and/or al Qaeda
4. If a politician speaks up too fast and doesn't get it 100% right, he/she is a moron.
5. Even if it is not terrorism, it might be.
6. Almost everything is terrorism.
7. "It" clearly is proof that we need gun control.
8. "It" clearly is proof that we need more guns.

9. We need 24 x 7 media speculation on what did or did not happen and why it did or did not happen and what should or should not have been done to prevent it and why FBI (and/or the NSA and/or the government) did nothing, and why the president allowed this terrible probably or strongly maybe terrorist event to happen...he must not be a good leader.

10. And then there is the Donald's tweets.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#14New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 20:26:11
@Mankysparrow Said

it must be obligatory that to join Isis you have to be butt ugly.

The photos look like a bunch of know-it-all Indian MIT students.
magically_delicious On October 27, 2020

, California
#15New Post! Jan 07, 2017 @ 20:58:10
Well the "FBI knowing about it" equals "flagged in a database by the now almost completely defunct office of personnel". Our agencies and bureaus are so inefficient that this should come as no surprise.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs