The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 17:38:22
Now we know why Clinton & Co. were so desperate to frame Trump with ties to Putin

Jerome R. Corsi | Infowars.com - February 21, 2017

Today Infowars investigative journalist Jerome Corsi met with former vice-head of Armed Services Committee and the House Homeland Security Committee, Curt Weldon, to discuss his committees’ deep research into the Clinton technology transfers to Russia in exchange for Clinton Foundation donations. Weldon validated much that is presented in the following article, which is part one of a series of investigative articles coming out over the upcoming week based on intel by Weldon and other sources:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Congress may want to examine concrete evidence showing Russian President Vladimir Putin paying Hillary Clinton and John Podesta for a long time before the mainstream media goes even more overboard trying to fabricate a tie between Putin and President Donald Trump.

The money trail hunt begins with a document Infowars has obtained from the Russian Central Bank “Registry of Significant Control,” known generally as the “RSC Registry.”

This document traces the ownership of Metcombank, a relatively small Russian-domiciled bank located in the Russian Ural Mountains, to ownership by Viktor Vekselberg, a Russian billionaire with close ties to Putin.

As we shall see this document provides evidence of the circuitous path the Russian government has been using since Hillary Clinton was secretary of state to make large financial payments to John Podesta and to the Clinton Foundation.

Be sure to keep referring to this document to cross-check as you continue reading the article below.

As the RSC Registry makes clear, Vekselberg has been paying Clinton and Pedestal through a complicated money laundering scheme involving Metcombank in Russia, with payments tracing back to the Renova Group, a Russian-based energy and investment international conglomerate also owned by Vekselberg.

Read More Here
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 18:01:01
Oh, FOR f***S SAKE stop putting infowars crap in news. It's fake news.

And it is only allowed in the politics section.
I move it every time, and yes, I take points away when I do it, like a stealth punch.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#3New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 18:33:36
[smile]https://i.tfster.com/i47/5/1/4/tfs_43ccb8339781.gif">
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Feb 22, 2017 @ 12:37:10
I get it!

Russia helped Trump win so that Hillary and company could keep laundering their money! Because if Hill got on the Hill there would be closer scrutiny of her actions and the Ruskie-Clinton deal would be found out. And he'd have Trump under his thumb for the election assist.

So now Putin can have his Kulich and eat it too!

(Doesn't that one on the right look like Trump?)
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Feb 22, 2017 @ 16:16:47
It's infowar- why do I even bother.......

Snopes says Nopes, yet again again!
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#7New Post! Feb 27, 2017 @ 18:32:58
@DiscordTiger Said

Oh, FOR f***S SAKE stop putting infowars crap in news. It's fake news.

And it is only allowed in the politics section.
I move it every time, and yes, I take points away when I do it, like a stealth punch.

No, your fake news your so fake news that you keep attacking me instead of looking facts. All you do is make stupid little jokes with you and your clueless friends on this site without looking at the facts themselves the way I see it your the one that fake news.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#8New Post! Feb 27, 2017 @ 18:43:54
@Sandrocksonic Said

No, your fake news your so fake news that you keep attacking me instead of looking facts. All you do is make stupid little jokes with you and your clueless friends on this site without looking at the facts themselves the way I see it your the one that fake news.

Out of the however many countless threads you've made citing InfoWars as the main source, how many have actually turned out to be true? Because it doesn't look like Obama's got a third term due to a facist-style takeover. He never attacked the military with ISIS, he never used the military to impose martial law, etc...
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#9New Post! Feb 27, 2017 @ 21:39:09
@Sandrocksonic Said

Words have meanings. You should study a dictionary.
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#10New Post! Feb 28, 2017 @ 02:30:18
@Sandrocksonic Said

Your poor writing skills, coupled with your poor reading and research/fact checking abilities, are an indictment against the education system in Randallstown, Maryland.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Feb 28, 2017 @ 03:38:00
@Sandrocksonic Said

Did your tin foil hat fall off again? You seem to be getting a tad bit perturbed!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs