Racism

Eastern Europeans What do u think?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
IrieEyes On May 26, 2009

kaneohe, Hawaii
#1New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:32:19
I was wondering what everybody here thinks of Lithuanians? or Eastern Europeans in general. I know this Lithuanian guy in my school and he is always so rude to me and I cant stand it. Hes also very negative, always complaining. I got to meet some more Lithuanians and they're not all bad but most that Ive met are just very rude. Have you guys had the same experience or do I just attract these kind of people?
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:35:47
Every country has people like that
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#3New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:40:05
What do you think of people with brown hair?

God I know some real a*****es.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#4New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:40:32
Just because a few people are rude, doesn't necessarily always mean that it has anything to do with their race. Rude people come in all colours.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#5New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:43:22
In every city, town or metropolis, you will find people, regardless of their ethnicity, that are rude asses and you will find some that are the nicest people you'd want to meet.
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#6New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:51:53
@annski729 Said

What do you think of people with brown hair?

God I know some real a*****es.

Ditto lol
hazuki0chan On July 18, 2012
Zombie Slayer

San Francisco, California
#7New Post! May 22, 2009 @ 23:54:02
@IrieEyes Said

I was wondering what everybody here thinks of Lithuanians? or Eastern Europeans in general. I know this Lithuanian guy in my school and he is always so rude to me and I cant stand it. Hes also very negative, always complaining. I got to meet some more Lithuanians and they're not all bad but most that Ive met are just very rude. Have you guys had the same experience or do I just attract these kind of people?

Nazi mentality. Scary s***. Every group has a*****es and b****es. Don't pin down all the negativity in the world on an entire race because of one person.
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#8New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 01:37:33
@IrieEyes Said

You are just meeting crsssection of the world. Just pick and choose friends!
IrieEyes On May 26, 2009

kaneohe, Hawaii
#9New Post! May 23, 2009 @ 21:35:33
Thanks for all the replies.
This post was actually for a school project and we want to reverse the stereotype of Lithuanians but we needed some research first. I was actually hoping to get some negative responses for my report to prove that there is some negative energy around them. LOL. I hope this didnt make me come across as bad =) thanks everybody!!!!

#10New Post! May 24, 2009 @ 03:26:05
@IrieEyes Said

Thanks for all the replies.
This post was actually for a school project and we want to reverse the stereotype of Lithuanians but we needed some research first. I was actually hoping to get some negative responses for my report to prove that there is some negative energy around them. LOL. I hope this didnt make me come across as bad =) thanks everybody!!!!

Why do you need negative responses if you already have an idea of what the stereotype is?

I'm rather comforted that there were no negative responses

Good luck with the project.
IrieEyes On May 26, 2009

kaneohe, Hawaii
#11New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 10:22:32
Because I need "evidence" to show my teachers. I havent been able to find anything so my group mates told me to start a forum. Im actually also happy there werent any negative responses (only towards me lol!) I have only eastern european blood (polish) and this whole subject made me very uncomfortable. But I did what I was asked for my project...
Michael718 On March 16, 2010
.... Evil genius?

Deleted

Caprica City, United Kingdom
#12New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 10:24:34
Haha because British people are always so polite to me...

Oh wait. Basically, it doesn't matter where someone comes from cos' the likelihood is, they're gonna be and arsehole.

#13New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 13:44:21
@IrieEyes Said

Because I need "evidence" to show my teachers. I havent been able to find anything so my group mates told me to start a forum. Im actually also happy there werent any negative responses (only towards me lol!) I have only eastern european blood (polish) and this whole subject made me very uncomfortable. But I did what I was asked for my project...

Oh ok. I'm Polish too lol.

Does it have to be current, or historical? Usually I would try to look to laws and policies to find examples of discrimination. You might be able to find people's reactions to those laws and policies too, which might give you a better look at actual stereotypes. Maybe do a search for immigration policies or something.
claudibee On November 13, 2009
I will NOT!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#14New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:14:53
My dad's family come from Odessa and Lomza. We're all very polite. Unless somebody is horrible to us, at which point we either hurl insults or kill them. Joking apart, I think they're much like anybody else. You do have to take into account cultural differences with regard to what one nationality might consider rudeness and another doesn't, for example, but otherwise what can we say?
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! May 26, 2009 @ 14:21:47
@Michael718 Said

Haha because British people are always so polite to me...

Oh wait. Basically, it doesn't matter where someone comes from cos' the likelihood is, they're gonna be and arsehole.

Oh yeah, totally. Especially in London. They're so polite. They step out of the way when you're trying to get off the tube, and queue politely at the bus stop
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs