The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Religion

Do you believe Mr.O.M.G. is Christ, the Son of God?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
the_Word On April 21, 2016

The New Jerusalem, Massachuset
#1New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 20:49:45
The thread below is a long read but think of it as a small book about a man that claims to be Christ!

https://www.rollitup.org/spirituality-sexuality-philosophy/600992-i-found-like-dozen-videos.html

The thread above is a long read but think of it as a small book about a man that claims to be Christ!

You have to read the whole thread in order to understand what I'm talking about. You will learn a lot in the process!

Could He be Christ, the Son of God? Why or why not?

Thanks for your comments!
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#2New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:37:17
I want to know why you refer to him as Mr. OMG when his name is George Manuel Oliveira. That makes him Mr. GMO. GMOs are bad.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:50:23
Would it matter if he was?

They were interviewing a murderer on prison last night claiming to be (and dressed exactly like) Jesus.

If it turned out he wasn't lying would it matter? Would you even be surprised?

Or would you do as I do - Belch, scratch your nuts and return to your six pack and Skyrim muttering to yourself "Glad I'm not that f***er."

#4New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:50:27
@someone_else_again Said

I want to know why you refer to him as Mr. OMG when his name is George Manuel Oliveira. That makes him Mr. GMO. GMOs are bad.

Whats GMO backwards?

Its OMG and we all know that stands for O My God!

I think its pretty cool. But thats what I believe.

You have to READ THE WHOLE THREAD in order to appreciate it!

Later!
The_Judge On September 17, 2013

Deleted

Your city, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:50:44
GOD. Its like DOG but in reverse.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:54:11
@someone_else_again Said

@Amen Said

Like I said "I thought Christ was dead but He showed me otherwise."

And after hearing His prophecies I would have taken Him for THE GREATEST PROPHET EVER but then I learned about His Name.

Go to Revelation 3:11-12 and it reads "Behold, I (Jesus) AM coming quickly... And I will write on him/her The Name of My God (this is still Jesus speaking.)... And I will write on him/her My NEW Name." So its a Biblical FACT that Jesus Christ said it Himself that He would have A NEW NAME! Go read it in your bible just to make sure. So we can agree on this matter.

Christ George Manuel Oliveira says "My mothers name is MARY. My NEW Name is George Manuel Oliveira and My Name means "FARMER GOD is with us, OLIVE TREE." Than He says to go to Romans 11:16-26 and it reads, basically, "And we have been grafted into the OLIVE TREE which is wild by nature."

Than He says "My initials for George Manuel Oliveira is GMO and GMO stands for Genetically Modified Organism. But the real MIRACLE is My initials backwards. Whats GMO backwards? I'll give you a second to see it for yourself. So you can see that G.M.O backwards is O.M.G. and everyone knows that G.M.O. stands for O My God. Isn't that a miracle."

Amen

#7New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:55:25
@Electric_Banana Said

Would it matter if he was?

It would matter to the Christians or believers!

@Electric_Banana Said
They were interviewing a murderer on prison last night claiming to be (and dressed exactly like) Jesus.

We dont know what Jesus looked like or dressed like because we have no actual photos of Him! Just a story of what He allegedly did.

@Electric_Banana Said
If it turned out he wasn't lying would it matter? Would you even be surprised?

If it turned out WHO wasnt lying? the prisoner or Mr. O.M.G.?

@Electric_Banana Said
Or would do as I do - Belch, scratch your nuts and return to your six pack and Skyrim muttering to yourself "Glad I'm not that f***er."

Nothing wrong with that, friend!

Later!

#8New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 21:57:36
@The_Judge Said

GOD. Its like DOG but in reverse.

Good point but its not the same as GMO backwards being OMG.

Later!
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#9New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:00:57
@The_Word Said

Whats GMO backwards?

Its OMG and we all know that stands for O My God!

I think its pretty cool. But thats what I believe.

You have to READ THE WHOLE THREAD in order to appreciate it!

Later!

I've read it before and didn't appreciate it then. I don't put any stock into what something spells backwards. Serendipity and all that.

#10New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:06:58
@someone_else_again Said

I've read it before and didn't appreciate it then. I don't put any stock into what something spells backwards. Serendipity and all that.

When did you read it before?

Where did you find the thread before?

Later!
chaski On about 20 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#11New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:08:18
@The_Word Said

You have to read the whole thread in order to understand what I'm talking about.

No I don't.

The answer to your question is "NO".
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#12New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:18:51
@The_Word Said

When did you read it before?

Where did you find the thread before?

Later!

I didn't read that thread (which seems to be about MR OMG selling his house set up for growing marijuana...) but I read about Mr OMG before in the thread that DiscordTiger references here:

This is me (in a previous life) commenting in that thread.
@someone_else Said

I thought it was supposed to be Pedro...

Oh, what a big surprise. Amen is from New Bedford, Massachusetts too.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#13New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:21:14
@The_Word Said

It would matter to the Christians or believers!

Hmm I wonder if the second coming of Jesus now will be more poplar than second coming of Bieber in 2085.

@The_Word Said

We dont know what Jesus looked like or dressed like because we have no actual photos of Him! Just a story of what He allegedly did.

Well, although originating from middle eastern territory he is often times depicted as a Cacuasion which provides me with clues and assumptions that I don't think the church intended.

@The_Word Said

If it turned out WHO wasnt lying? the prisoner or Mr. O.M.G.?

Either.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#14New Post! Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:24:52
....But like 3 days earlier I found out I AM Christ; I looked up what My middle and last Name meant and I found out that GMO backwards is OMG. I went to the first mental hospital after like an hour of telling someone I’m Christ. This was August of 2008 when this happened and I’ve been talking to My people on Rollitup.org prior to this point for like 3 years of bulls***ting with you guys. So the prophecy of fasting for 40 days was fulfilled in this point in My Life!...

Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#15New Post! Jun 12, 2013 @ 00:09:02
@The_Word Said

The thread below is a long read but think of it as a small book about a man that claims to be Christ!

https://www.rollitup.org/spirituality-sexuality-philosophy/600992-i-found-like-dozen-videos.html

The thread above is a long read but think of it as a small book about a man that claims to be Christ!

You have to read the whole thread in order to understand what I'm talking about. You will learn a lot in the process!

Could He be Christ, the Son of God? Why or why not?

Thanks for your comments!

Q. Could He be Christ, the Son of God?

A. No

Q. Why or why not?

A. Gods are not human and humans are not gods.

• in ‘The Brothers Karamazov’ Christ returns and the Inquisitor arrests him.

• At the ascension Christ shouted down “don’t wait up”… Peter asked John, “What did he say?”… John replied, “He said he would be right back.” This has caused a lot of trouble over the years.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs