Random

Do you Believe in Psychics or Not?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
Breena On February 01, 2017

, California
#1New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 17:10:51
Psychics, Mediums, and Palm Readers get paid huge amounts of money for telling individuals their future.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#2New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 17:37:28
I did, but then they came out with Dark-type Pokemon that're completely immune to all Psychic damage. How am I supposed to sweep the enemy team with my Alakazam if they've got a friggin' Absol?
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#3New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 17:46:58
I wouldn't pay for a psychic. But it doesn't mean I don't believe there aren't... connections and energies in place that do not mesh with our current understanding of the universe. But pay for a psychic? Not on a tin horn bet.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 18:47:59
I think there are allot of fakers out there, I don't like it when they pick on grieving loved ones telling them they can talk to their dead relatives, they charge allot of money and shouldn't be allowed to do that, personally I don't believe anyone can do that anyway, talk to people who are dead.so many have been debunked, and those ghost hunter programs where they have devices to pick up ghosts voices, do me a f***ing favour lol.

, California
#5New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 21:17:01
I also notice about 3 Reality shows that I watch had Psychics/Mediums on the shows. The media is really pushing the practice of Psychics on those shows.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 22:16:56
I do believe it is possible, but I would be extremely skeptical of any one individual.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 23:13:19
i heard that my great aunt thelma went to a medium once, to contact my great uncle bernie from the dead.

the medium held my great aunt's hand , and went into trace, to try contact bernie. she wave her head around back and forth and sideways for effect. my aunt paid for fifty dollars for services of her. thelma get her money worth.

the room was getting dark and the lights are flicking. i think the fifty dollars for the medium to paid her electrical bill. it kind of smell in the room during the service, my aunt had ate some pork beans a couple of hours before she think that bernie would recognizes her farts. if not, the medium wouldn't worry having houseflies for awhile in the room.

the medium said, " spirtworld, i am call to you, for a man bernie that passed away from living to your plain now. we here, would like to contact bernie from the dead. his wife, thelma, would like to talk to him, if he can speak to us. "

all sudden, the crystal ball start to glow and foggy up on the table, and there was a hazy image that coming up inside the crystal ball, it was the medium's electrical bill. my aunt thelma told medium to paid her bill, it was a pretty dark in the room.

the medium going a little goofy, and said to thelma, " i am feeling some cold but warm at the same time, i heard voices that not living, thelma! call out for bernie now! "

thelma calls out, " it is that you, bernie, my love! "

all sudden, a man voice come out of nowhere in the room, and said " that is you, my beloved thelma. i miss you so much! "

thelma said, " my beloved bernie. it is me. i miss you, too. how you are doing up there in heaven? what are have a nice time, what you doing now? "

bernie said to thelma, " i am working up here, god, want us to keep active here. i am waiter in god's restarant, we are busy today. "

thelma was amazing what she heard, and she was so happy to heard that bernie was so happy up there, and then she said to bernie, " darling, i have problems hearing you, sound like you are far away? "

then bernie said to thelma, " my darling, i sorry, i cant get any closer to you to her, because you aren't in my section. "
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 02:42:30
I'd tell ya but I think you already know!
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#9New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:00:57
@psycoskunk Said

I did, but then they came out with Dark-type Pokemon that're completely immune to all Psychic damage. How am I supposed to sweep the enemy team with my Alakazam if they've got a friggin' Absol?

I understand the pain.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#10New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:02:29
@Breena Said

Psychics, Mediums, and Palm Readers get paid huge amounts of money for telling individuals their future.

The only ones I currently believe might actually might have an actual gift are the mediums. Some, not all. I believe those who might be real aren't on television.

, California
#11New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:10:22
@Cpat92 Said

The only ones I currently believe might actually might have an actual gift are the mediums. Some, not all. I believe those who might be real aren't on television.

I've been told that the Bible says something about dealing with Mediums and Psychics.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:38:54
@Breena Said

I've been told that the Bible says something about dealing with Mediums and Psychics.

What else is a prophet?
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#13New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:39:34
@Cpat92 Said

I understand the pain.

That being said, at least it gave us Stunky and Skuntank.

@Breena Said

It says "BURN THEM!!! BURN THE HERETICS AND THE WITCHES AT THE STAKE!!! LET THE FIERY PITS OF HELL CONSUME THIS DARK AND PITIFUL CREATURE WHICH WE HAVE CRUCIFIED IN YOUR NAME, MY LORD!!! FOREVER ARE WE YOUR HUMBLE CHILDREN!!!"
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:45:03
@psycoskunk Said

That being said, at least it gave us Stunky and Skuntank.

It says "BURN THEM!!! BURN THE HERETICS AND THE WITCHES AT THE STAKE!!! LET THE FIERY PITS OF HELL CONSUME THIS DARK AND PITIFUL CREATURE WHICH WE HAVE CRUCIFIED IN YOUR NAME, MY LORD!!! FOREVER ARE WE YOUR HUMBLE CHILDREN!!!"

Oh don't forget smiting! I love the stories of people being smotened!
earz On March 12, 2017

ask me, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 10:39:33
I have to say, I enjoy watching shows and movies about the supernatural but I genuinely believe it's all a load of nonsense. They are either mentally ill or faking.
Doesn't stop me getting really terrified over a scary ghost movie though.

I particularly enjoy demonic/exorcist stories, but when I realised I was more inclined to believe in the devil and hell than in god and heaven, I came to the decision that I didn't really believe that any of it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs