Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Deodorant

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 04, 2017 @ 17:28:01
I bought a deodorant stick. The instructions said 'pull off top and push up bottom.' It's not very comfortable but when I fart the room smells lovely.

I've just been admitted to hospital with poisoning. What I thought was an onion was in fact a daffodil bulb. They said I should be out some time in the Spring.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Mar 22, 2017 @ 21:52:35
this joke remind of something , when i was a kid, that i loved eat. it called " push-up ice pops ", that look like this:

what can i said, they still make these ice pops these days.

i think this company that make ice pops. they own brand of ice pop deodorants for kids and and adults.

i think, if i remember right, it didn't last long on the market.

it's problems like you want orange smell for your armpits. you push up the top of ice pop, the orange sherbet will come up to the surface of the pop.

then you put the orange sherbet under you armpit, to smell like orange sherbet all day long.

problems with this product is you track flies around your armpits. ( twilite, just like stella, your ex. she doesn't need this product to have flies around her armpits. )

other problems the orange sherbet stain your shirt, especially where the flies are licking your armpits.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#3New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 00:49:09
I miss Push Pops.

On-topic, I've found an underarm deodorant that really seems to work for my normally unholy pit stink. I can wave my hands in the air like I just don't care again!

*Throws his arms up in the air and dances in circles.*

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 00:51:56
@psycoskunk Said

I miss Push Pops.

On-topic, I've found an underarm deodorant that really seems to work for my normally unholy pit stink. I can wave my hands in the air like I just don't care again!

*Throws his arms up in the air and dances in circles.*

watch all the flies die in your circle.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#5New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 00:58:37
@twilitezone911 Said

watch all the flies die in your circle.

Actually, all of the flies are buzzing away, grumbling angrily because my pits have nary a smell.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 01:10:26
@psycoskunk Said

Actually, all of the flies are buzzing away, grumbling angrily because my pits have nary a smell.

skunky, most of female members went out dates with you. you told me that you use " raid " for deodorant. skunky, they told me, that going out with you.

they felt soo comfortable with you on the date. they had nothing to worry about they felt safe with you, of " no flies " zone around you.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Mar 24, 2017 @ 08:51:41
@rondetto Said

I bought a deodorant stick. The instructions said 'pull off top and push up bottom.' It's not very comfortable but when I fart the room smells lovely.

I've just been admitted to hospital with poisoning. What I thought was an onion was in fact a daffodil bulb. They said I should be out some time in the Spring.

that'snot funny
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs