Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>
Sandrocksonic On November 05, 2020

Randallstown, Maryland
#1New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 00:32:07
Trump increasingly isolated, even from his own family

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - September 11, 2017

Deep state operatives are putting sedatives in President Trump’s food and drink to make him more pliable and disoriented, according to multiple White House sources.

Insiders close to Trump noticed his slurred speech and sleepiness over the past several months, which are strikingly similar to changes observed in former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, both of whom were sedated.

Prior to the presidency, Trump was known for his energetic 18+ hour days in the high-stress world of real estate development – and his reportedly sudden shifts in behavior mesh perfectly – too perfectly – with the establishment media’s prediction that the president would soon suffer cognitive issues.

“The president does not drink, the president most certainly does not do drugs. The president is a sharp as a tack,” according to Trump insider Roger Stone, who talked to his own sources in addition to the sources who spoke to Infowars. “…I have now heard, not from one but two different sources, that he seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations.”

“To me this is a tip-off that he may be medicated. Is [Chief of Staff] Gen. Kelly above this? No.”

Consequently, Kelly pressured Trump’s decades-long bodyguard, Keith Schiller, to resign from the White House, a troubling development given Schiller’s personal dedication to the president’s well-being.

“With a loyalist like Schiller no longer standing next to the president, incapacitating him would be relatively easy,” Stone pointed out.

Read More Here
chaski On about 6 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#2New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 00:47:00
@Sandrocksonic Said

Deep state operatives are putting sedatives in President Trump’s food and drink to make him more pliable and disoriented, according to multiple White House sources.

Insiders close to Trump noticed his slurred speech and sleepiness over the past several months, which are strikingly similar to changes observed in former Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan, both of whom were sedated.

Prior to the presidency, Trump was known for his energetic 18+ hour days in the high-stress world of real estate development – and his reportedly sudden shifts in behavior mesh perfectly – too perfectly – with the establishment media’s prediction that the president would soon suffer cognitive issues.

“The president does not drink, the president most certainly does not do drugs. The president is a sharp as a tack,” according to Trump insider Roger Stone, who talked to his own sources in addition to the sources who spoke to Infowars. “…I have now heard, not from one but two different sources, that he seemed disoriented and was slurring his speech in conversations.”

“To me this is a tip-off that he may be medicated. Is [Chief of Staff] Gen. Kelly above this? No.”

Consequently, Kelly pressured Trump’s decades-long bodyguard, Keith Schiller, to resign from the White House, a troubling development given Schiller’s personal dedication to the president’s well-being.

“With a loyalist like Schiller no longer standing next to the president, incapacitating him would be relatively easy,” Stone pointed out.

Read More Here

Um... this is a good thing... right?
mrmhead On about 18 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#3New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 00:50:40
So after they sedate him, is that when they try to assassinate him?

It makes sense - How could supermen like Kennedy, Reagan and Trump not dodge the bullets unless sedated?

Stalker

#4New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 00:55:49
I love it when people find a connection between JFK (a liberal democrat) and any republican.

But Linking JFK, Reagan (a conservative republican) & Trump (a fake republican flake) is genius!

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 01:15:03
@chaski Said

I love it when people find a connection between JFK (a liberal democrat) and any republican.

But Linking JFK, Reagan (a conservative republican) & Trump (a fake republican flake) is genius!

Well, if Faux News can link a Shanksville memorial to confederate statues...
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#6New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 02:48:18
@chaski Said

Um... this is a good thing... right?

A man (who could start a nuclear war) wacked-out on drugs. What could possibly go wrong?
nooneinparticular On March 16, 2023

, Hawaii
#7New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 21:19:46
@Sandrocksonic Said

Read More Here

Yes, because it's not at all conceivable that he's just getting tired. I mean Obama got grey hair over his tenure, but Trump was clearly a much more active lively person than Obama ever was...

I mean it's not impossible that this 'theory', and I use that term loosely, is true, but to jump to that conclusion over other more readily apparent explanations is just...

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Sep 12, 2017 @ 23:24:58
@nooneinparticular Said

Yes, because it's not at all conceivable that he's just getting tired. I mean Obama got grey hair over his tenure, but Trump was clearly a much more active lively person than Obama ever was...

I mean it's not impossible that this 'theory', and I use that term loosely, is true, but to jump to that conclusion over other more readily apparent explanations is just...

By his second term the deep state was slipping Grecian Formula 8 (a greying agent discovered that lead to #16) into Obama's shampoo.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#9New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 04:28:38
@Erimitus Said

A man (who could start a nuclear war) wacked-out on drugs. What could possibly go wrong?

This reminds me of a Dead Kennedy's song (about Reagan I believe).
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#10New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 04:30:05
Infowars does have some good stuff on it but a lot of it is a bit dumb - it is the right wing equivalent of CNN and Rachel Maddow.
Stalker

#11New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 14:35:44
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Infowars does have some good stuff on it but a lot of it is a bit dumb - it is the right wing equivalent of CNN and Rachel Maddow.

Actually FoxNews "is the right wing equivalent of CNN and Rachel Maddow MSNBC.

InfoWars is the far right wing equivalent of Rush Limbaugh...but with even less use of facts, logic and rational thought.

Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#12New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 23:37:18
@chaski Said

Actually FoxNews "is the right wing equivalent of CNN and Rachel Maddow MSNBC.

InfoWars is the far right wing equivalent of Rush Limbaugh...but with even less use of facts, logic and rational thought.

I have to say I disagree here. CNN and Rachel Maddow are parodies of news. Fox is biased and some of what they say is propaganda but they do at least have some news from what I have seen.
In fact, I would argue that Infowars has more valid stuff than CNN and Rachel Maddow simply because they have Paul Joseph Watson - he is the only thing on Infowars I watch as a rule. He would be one of the best media people getting around at the moment. Although having said that, it would not be hard to better than the mainstream journalists - all you would need to do is read a book for yourself, or, learn something rather than being told about something, then talk about it.
Stalker

#13New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 23:50:02
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I have to say I disagree here. CNN and Rachel Maddow are parodies of news. Fox is biased and some of what they say is propaganda but they do at least have some news from what I have seen.
In fact, I would argue that Infowars has more valid stuff than CNN and Rachel Maddow simply because they have Paul Joseph Watson - he is the only thing on Infowars I watch as a rule. He would be one of the best media people getting around at the moment. Although having said that, it would not be hard to better than the mainstream journalists - all you would need to do is read a book for yourself, or, learn something rather than being told about something, then talk about it.

You have this opinion because you have allowed yourself to be duped... FoxNews presents what you want to believe so you think they are more news like than CNN and MSNBC (note it isn't just Maddow it is all of MSNBC).

The reality is that studies have shown that all three of these news sources sometimes present facts, but typically don't and/or present the facts in a misleading way.

As to InfoWars....virtually all of there stories fall into one of two categories... complete nonsense or completely misrepresented information. Typically InfoWars "news" actually contradict the sources that they use. Alex has publicly stated that he is a "performance artist" and that his "news" should be taken with a large grain of salt.

None the less Bob, you should believe whatever makes you feel good. There is not reason for you to use either logic nor facts in forming your opinions.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#14New Post! Sep 20, 2017 @ 23:58:19
@chaski Said

You have this opinion because you have allowed yourself to be duped... FoxNews presents what you want to believe so you think they are more news like than CNN and MSNBC.(not just Maddow).

The reality is that studies have shown that all three of these news sources sometimes present facts, but typically don't and/or present the facts in a misleading way.

As to InfoWars....virtually all of there stories fall into one of two categories... complete nonsense or completely misrepresented information. Typically InfoWars "news" actually contradict the sources that they use. Alex has publicly stated that he is a "performance artist" and that his "news" should be taken with a large grain of salt.

None the less Bob, you should believe whatever makes you feel good. There is not reason for you to use either logic nor facts in forming your opinions.

When it comes PJW he is of course presenting a bias, but he is far better than any MSM reporter I am aware of. The rest of Infowars? The little bit I watched annoyed me for a few different reasons so I simply do not bother with it - even though some of what they say is quite good. Most of it is strange and just plain dumb.

Of course CNN and MSNBC have some news on it - just not much that is credible when it comes to politics, global affairs, race, history, economics and other inconsequential things. Even Infowars do better in those areas than MSM.
Stalker

#15New Post! Sep 21, 2017 @ 00:13:02
@bob_the_fisherman Said

...when it comes to politics, global affairs, race, history, economics and other inconsequential things.. Even Infowars do better in those areas than MSM.

Despite the poor reporting by CNN & MSNBC, that is a comically sad statement that is not true.

I've fact check numerous InfoWars stories have literally only found one that was sort of true (it had to do with hacking, though nothing whatever to do with the Russia-USA 2016 election issue).

Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter are more credible than InfoWars...though just barely.

Still, you should embrace your beliefs.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs