The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Colossal InfoWars Breaking News: Obama Usurps Power!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#1New Post! Jan 20, 2017 @ 17:38:31

During the Inauguration of Trump, Obama grabbed microphone and declared himself King of the USA!

Troops in black made up of UN, NATO, US, ISIS and al Qaeda military personnel, warfighter and terrorists rushed in!

Black helicopters flew in!

Stealth Bombers passed overhead!

Suicide bombers took out 5,000 bikers who tried to protect President Elect Trump!

The Horror raged!

Then Obama declared war on Russia, China and Israel!

[Note: No link available because Obama sent hit men to kill Alex Jones, who is reportedly in hiding.]

Or

Virtually every conspiracy story that came from the Alt Right, InfoWars, and the Conservative (but not mainstream media) for the last 4 to 8 years has proven to be complete and utter nonsense.

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Jan 20, 2017 @ 20:13:12
I was at a restaurant during lunch - a bunch of TVs on, most tuned to sports shows, but one did have the inauguration on - They were all muted.

I did see at one point when Trump was at the podium a bunch of military-looking guys suddenly showed up behind him and I thought This is it!! Obama is not relinquishing power!! Alex was Right!!!

Then a clump of tomatoes fell out of my chicken wrap and I didn't see what happened next.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Jan 20, 2017 @ 20:56:03
@chaski Said

During the Inauguration of Trump, Obama grabbed microphone and declared himself King of the USA!

Troops in black made up of UN, NATO, US, ISIS and al Qaeda military personnel, warfighter and terrorists rushed in!

Suicide bombers took out 5,000 bikers who tried to protect President Elect Trump!

The Horror raged!

[Note: No link available because Obama sent hit men to kill Alex Jones, who is reportedly in hiding.]

Or

Virtually every conspiracy story that came from the Alt Right, InfoWars, and the Conservative (but not mainstream media) for the last 4 to 8 years has proven to be complete and utter nonsense.

sandy - chaski right, you are weirdo. i did see that for 30 minutes that i watched it. i watched bozo swore in, i was soo excited about this event, i almost wet myself.

sandy - i am sorry accused on this thread. i missed read who the op was on this topic.

sandy- really have a big weirdo on this topic, with big buddy, chaski. that is op on this topic.

sandy - this op must slipped on his blue dress at washington, he can couldn't see his hero, our beloved president bozo the clown.

even in a tree, where most people, probably would standing tree branches, not like our boy, chaski. he weaking his red. white, and blue dress and waving his america flag hat that sparks at night. he was standing about a mile away from this historical event. he standing on tree branch.

so, one time, his hair got on fire, like michael jackson, wear his american flag hat in the tree branch. and, elizabeth taylor wasn't that happy to see chaski, when chaski burned down her tree in her backyard.

it could happen anybody, standing on tree branch.

chaski just e-mail, he is out of hospital now. when bozo swore in, chaski was excited he was jumping up and down on the tree branch, where he was watching this historical event.

chaski was too close the tree's branch's edge, and then the branch broke off and good news that chaski landed on the ground, put his head hit the ground first. the doctors said he has an concession. he might have deillusions for few days.

chaski will be fine.

sandy - don't worry about chaski, he enjoy watch your you tube about " inforwar " tapes of yours. he isa huge fan of yours, because chaski weight over 300 pounds.

in his closet, he has books that written by alex jones. he is a big fan of the kkk. he has one of the kkk wizard white hat that he wear on at night to summon satan or his mother in law.

chaski told me sandy - that he is your no. one fan. he have to put up a front that he hate you and alex to other members. he like you, don't worry, i think if you need someone to donate a kidney to you, is your man.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Jan 20, 2017 @ 21:04:05
@mrmhead Said

I was at a restaurant during lunch - a bunch of TVs on, most tuned to sports shows, but one did have the inauguration on - They were all muted.

I did see at one point when Trump was at the podium a bunch of military-looking guys suddenly showed up behind him and I thought This is it!! Obama is not relinquishing power!! Alex was Right!!!

Then a clump of tomatoes fell out of my chicken wrap and I didn't see what happened next.

About an hour or so ago, FoxNews reported that a car had been torched.

I started a google search for pictures....couldn't find any.

Now the link goes to a story with a different headline "Inauguration protesters clash with police, as violence escalates".

I wish I had screen captured the original page.

Addition: Here....
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#5New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 00:09:28
You silly little dancing fool. I have been activated. We no longer drive Black vehicles they are white Everywhere you look you will see a white vehicle. We are watching and waiting. All we need is for OBama to sound the charge.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#6New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 02:20:15
@restoreone Said

You silly little dancing fool. I have been activated. We no longer drive Black vehicles they are white Everywhere you look you will see a white vehicle. We are watching and waiting. All we need is for OBama to sound the charge.

Good psychological ploy!

People automatically think White - good, Black - Bad.

So when people are thrown into the backs of White vans, the populace will think ... "Well, they can't be bad guys, because they drive a white van! ... so that person must have done something wrong!"

Do you also have White Helicopters?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#7New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 04:38:41
@chaski Said

The Horror raged!

Or

You really had me scared there for just a sec!!!!!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#8New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 04:40:52
@restoreone Said

@mrmhead Said

Good psychological ploy!

People automatically think White - good, Black - Bad.

So when people are thrown into the backs of White vans, the populace will think ... "Well, they can't be bad guys, because they drive a white van! ... so that person must have done something wrong!"

Do you also have White Helicopters?

Don't forget them white hats. Gotta have on them white hats. Long pointy ones anyone?
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#9New Post! Jan 21, 2017 @ 05:44:52
@chaski Said
During the Inauguration of Trump...

...5,000 bikers tried to protect President Elect Trump!

The Horror raged!

Wow... my socks did that much damage?!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#10New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 02:41:05
@psycoskunk Said

Wow... my socks did that much damage?!

Not sure. But I think I saw the cloud on Wichita weather radar!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 03:32:12
@shinobinoz Said

Not sure. But I think I saw the cloud on Wichita weather radar!

that a huge sock that cover kansas, it smell like all kansas, too. you wonder big skunk's feet are ?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#12New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 05:14:03
@twilitezone911 Said

that a huge sock that cover kansas, it smell like all kansas, too. you wonder big skunk's feet are ?

Well there are three dead one's in the roads within 2 blocks of me so I was mighty bewildered for a moment!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#13New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 05:20:43
@shinobinoz Said

Well there are three dead one's in the roads within 2 blocks of me so I was mighty bewildered for a moment!

omg, you mean three of socks wentto the us boarder from canada enter our farmland invaded kansas!

president bozo better a great wall between the us and canada, because canada is invading!
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#14New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:00:41
@shinobinoz Said

Aww... poor skunks.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#15New Post! Jan 22, 2017 @ 06:16:50
@psycoskunk Said

Aww... poor skunks.

Humans kill so many animals without much time or thought.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs